man sucker punches a handicapped man after mocking him

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
DA: Man charged after mocking, assaulting victim with cerebral palsy

WEST CHESTER, PA (WTXF) - Police in West Chester, Pennsylvania have arrested and charged a man after they say he mocked and then assaulted a man with cerebral palsy as he walked out of a convenience store.

Barry Baker, a 29-year-old man from Coatesville, has been charged with simple assault as a result of the incident and is also facing related charges.

The incident occurred back on May 10, around 2:30 a.m. at a 7-Eleven on 200 South High Street.
----------
he's been arrested and should now go to trial. i hope he has to spend time in the "pound him up the ass" prison for 6 months as a gentle reminder of how NOT to treat people.

that said, this "mob mentality" of instant justice shit needs to die down. now people are posting his home address for all to see to go "teach him a lesson"

lesson #1. he moved. months ago. the only thing you're doing is telling people to go stalk an innocent family and given the mentality of people these days, who knows what they'll do.
lesson #2. well given people were stupid enough to do #1 and then continue to stalk his former house, we're not smart enough to move onto #2 yet.

Trump only made it OK to mock and mimic those people. He did not make it OK to punch them.

Trump only made it OK to mock and mimic those people. He did not make it OK to punch them.

Must everything be turned into some retarded partisan political attack?

Must everything be turned into some retarded partisan political attack?

Because this forum is full of retarded partisans.

My optimism is a blessing and a curse. :crybaby:

And there is retarded partisanism throughout the country, however the VAST majority of people outside of here live in complete harmony and cooperation despite their differences.

Optimism returns.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
This guy should be executed. I'm serious.

Nah, I think we need to bring back public stockades and put them in them for 24 hours and let the locals deal with it.

BTW, isnt it nice that the race of the retard that did this is nowhere to be found?

What difference would the dudes race make anyway?

And there is retarded partisanism throughout the country, however the VAST majority of people outside of here live in complete harmony and cooperation despite their differences.

Optimism returns.

Indeed they do. It would be quite foolish to view the nation through the lens of a message board.

This guy should be executed. I'm serious.

Nah, I think we need to bring back public stockades and put them in them for 24 hours and let the locals deal with it.

BTW, isnt it nice that the race of the retard that did this is nowhere to be found?

What difference would the dudes race make anyway?
it's come up many times. he's white. his yelp page for his tree service is 1 star in the last 2 days by people who have found him. his home address is public and he doesn't live there anymore so people are trolling by an innocent persons house in the name of "mob justice".

regardless of race, he needs to find out what his ass is worth in packs of cigs and have to play hard to get at some prison dances.

Last edited:
Obama made fun of special Olympic kids. So by your own words Obama made it okay to mock those people.
People do what they do because they choose to do so.

No one allows them to do anything that they dont already want to do anyway, right?
Camp tried to use this as a chance to mock Trump, I just reminded him that his guy mocked special Olympic kids.

Forum List

Back