man sucker punches a handicapped man after mocking him

Trump only made it OK to mock and mimic those people. He did not make it OK to punch them.

/---- On national TV, Obozo said he bowls like a retard. Libtards laughed.
That is not what President Obama said. And by the way, not all participants in special Olympics are mentally challenged.
/----
Obama said to me, “I bowl like a retard”
“If you say things like that on Leno, what do you say at home?”

That was the question posed by Hannah Jacobs, an advocate for those with special needs, on the Fox News channel during the 7-8 AM hour on March 21.

“What was he thinking?”

“He was saying, ‘I bowl like a retard,'” Jacobs said.

The reason we have so called “political corerctness” is because pwople want to point out that sometimes what you think and say is who you are: which may cause others some problems.

President Obama didn’t just make a funny joke or a gaffe on Obama the other night: he offended a lot of people who think he also revealed to us who he really is.

“He hurt a lot of American families and a lot of good people,” a reader emailed to us.

We are sure as hell that if Joe Biden said some racial slur, there would be a huge public outcry….

Plus: On his way back to Washington on Air Force One, Obama called the chairman of the Special Olympics, Tim Shriver who said on ABC's "Good Morning America." Obama wants to have some Special Olympic athletes visit the White House to bowl or play basketball After which Obama added, "Only because the retards would make me feel better about my scores!"
To the People: Obama Makes Retard Joke; Rob Holds Out for Bestiality One-Liner Next Thursday
View attachment 128395
Fake news from FOX unless you can show the video of President Obama actually saying the quote you are quoting.
/---- But Libtards push the fake Russia conspiracy with no proof and expect to remove Pres Trump from office based on rumors but Conservatives need video proving what he said and only from pre approved lib sources. I see how that works.

But he didn't punch them and didn't cut their aid like Republicans want to. And Republicans want to do both.

/---- On national TV, Obozo said he bowls like a retard. Libtards laughed.
That is not what President Obama said. And by the way, not all participants in special Olympics are mentally challenged.
/----
“If you say things like that on Leno, what do you say at home?”

That was the question posed by Hannah Jacobs, an advocate for those with special needs, on the Fox News channel during the 7-8 AM hour on March 21.

“What was he thinking?”

“He was saying, ‘I bowl like a retard,'” Jacobs said.

The reason we have so called “political corerctness” is because pwople want to point out that sometimes what you think and say is who you are: which may cause others some problems.

President Obama didn’t just make a funny joke or a gaffe on Obama the other night: he offended a lot of people who think he also revealed to us who he really is.

“He hurt a lot of American families and a lot of good people,” a reader emailed to us.

We are sure as hell that if Joe Biden said some racial slur, there would be a huge public outcry….

Plus: On his way back to Washington on Air Force One, Obama called the chairman of the Special Olympics, Tim Shriver who said on ABC's "Good Morning America." Obama wants to have some Special Olympic athletes visit the White House to bowl or play basketball After which Obama added, "Only because the retards would make me feel better about my scores!"
To the People: Obama Makes Retard Joke; Rob Holds Out for Bestiality One-Liner Next Thursday
View attachment 128395
Fake news from FOX unless you can show the video of President Obama actually saying the quote you are quoting.
/---- But Libtards push the fake Russia conspiracy with no proof and expect to remove Pres Trump from office based on rumors but Conservatives need video proving what he said and only from pre approved lib sources. I see how that works.

But he didn't punch them and didn't cut their aid like Republicans want to. And Republicans want to do both.

oh good god - even something we should all agree as pathetic some people are simply not happy until they can cuss each other out in the name of politics.

Trump only made it OK to mock and mimic those people. He did not make it OK to punch them.
Obama made fun of special Olympic kids. So by your own words Obama made it okay to mock those people.
Then he punched them?

Republicans want to cut any help they have, we can both agree on that.

The disabled are part of the top ten groups Republicans hate the most:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists
So being black is disabled? Wow thanks for proving your kind racist.

DA: Man charged after mocking, assaulting victim with cerebral palsy

WEST CHESTER, PA (WTXF) - Police in West Chester, Pennsylvania have arrested and charged a man after they say he mocked and then assaulted a man with cerebral palsy as he walked out of a convenience store.

Barry Baker, a 29-year-old man from Coatesville, has been charged with simple assault as a result of the incident and is also facing related charges.

The incident occurred back on May 10, around 2:30 a.m. at a 7-Eleven on 200 South High Street.
----------
he's been arrested and should now go to trial. i hope he has to spend time in the "pound him up the ass" prison for 6 months as a gentle reminder of how NOT to treat people.

that said, this "mob mentality" of instant justice shit needs to die down. now people are posting his home address for all to see to go "teach him a lesson"

lesson #1. he moved. months ago. the only thing you're doing is telling people to go stalk an innocent family and given the mentality of people these days, who knows what they'll do.
lesson #2. well given people were stupid enough to do #1 and then continue to stalk his former house, we're not smart enough to move onto #2 yet.
You clearly don't know jack about prison.

Forum List

Back