man sucker punches a handicapped man after mocking him

[QUOPTE="jknowgood, post: 17326378, member: 24535"]
Trump only made it OK to mock and mimic those people. He did not make it OK to punch them.
Obama made fun of special Olympic kids. So by your own words Obama made it okay to mock those people.
People do what they do because they choose to do so.

No one allows them to do anything that they dont already want to do anyway, right?
Camp tried to use this as a chance to mock Trump, I just reminded him that his guy mocked special Olympic kids.[/QUOTE]
President Obama compared his bowling skills to special olympics.He did not physically mimic a disabled person. He also apologized and admitted his wrong doing. So, first, the two incidents are not really comparable and second, trump never apologized, unless I missed the apology. Has trump ever apologized for mimicking that reporter who called him out on his lie about seeing thousands of Muslims dancing on 9/11 in the streets of New Jersey? Trump's behavior was mean and malicious. President Obama's was a misguided attempt at humor.

What a fucking asshole. I feel sorry for people like the handicapped guy I sure in the hell don't mock them...what the hell is so damn funny about him having a disability?

Trump only made it OK to mock and mimic those people. He did not make it OK to punch them.
Obama made fun of special Olympic kids. So by your own words Obama made it okay to mock those people.

No one allows them to do anything that they dont already want to do anyway, right?
Camp tried to use this as a chance to mock Trump, I just reminded him that his guy mocked special Olympic kids.
President Obama compared his bowling skills to special olympics.He did not physically mimic a disabled person. He also apologized and admitted his wrong doing. So, first, the two incidents are not really comparable and second, trump never apologized, unless I missed the apology. Has trump ever apologized for mimicking that reporter who called him out on his lie about seeing thousands of Muslims dancing on 9/11 in the streets of New Jersey? Trump's behavior was mean and malicious. President Obama's was a misguided attempt at humor.[/QUOTE]
He said he looked like a special Olympic kid when bowled. That's mocking no matter how you twist it.

Camp tried to use this as a chance to mock Trump, I just reminded him that his guy mocked special Olympic kids.
President Obama compared his bowling skills to special olympics.He did not physically mimic a disabled person. He also apologized and admitted his wrong doing. So, first, the two incidents are not really comparable and second, trump never apologized, unless I missed the apology. Has trump ever apologized for mimicking that reporter who called him out on his lie about seeing thousands of Muslims dancing on 9/11 in the streets of New Jersey? Trump's behavior was mean and malicious. President Obama's was a misguided attempt at humor.
He said he looked like a special Olympic kid when bowled. That's mocking no matter how you twist it.[/QUOTE]
I did not say his statement was not mocking or wrong. Once again, let me point out, President Obama's comment was not an attack. It was a bad attempt at humor. Trump's mimicking a disabled person was an attack on a reporter who investigated his lie about seeing thousands of Muslim's celebrating on the streets of New Jersey on 9/11. The reporter's report was that trump was lying, or a least no evidence could be found to support his statement. Trump's attack was mean and malicious.

He said he looked like a special Olympic kid when bowled. That's mocking no matter how you twist it.
I did not say his statement was not mocking or wrong. Once again, let me point out, President Obama's comment was not an attack. It was a bad attempt at humor. Trump's mimicking a disabled person was an attack on a reporter who investigated his lie about seeing thousands of Muslim's celebrating on the streets of New Jersey on 9/11. The reporter's report was that trump was lying, or a least no evidence could be found to support his statement. Trump's attack was mean and malicious.[/QUOTE]
Obama made fun of special needs kids, that did nothing to him. Probably supported him. Trump went after a grown man that was trying to make him look bad.

/---- On national TV, Obozo said he bowls like a retard. Libtards laughed.
That is not what President Obama said. And by the way, not all participants in special Olympics are mentally challenged.
/----
Obama said to me, “I bowl like a retard”
“If you say things like that on Leno, what do you say at home?”

That was the question posed by Hannah Jacobs, an advocate for those with special needs, on the Fox News channel during the 7-8 AM hour on March 21.

“What was he thinking?”

“He was saying, ‘I bowl like a retard,'” Jacobs said.

The reason we have so called “political corerctness” is because pwople want to point out that sometimes what you think and say is who you are: which may cause others some problems.

President Obama didn’t just make a funny joke or a gaffe on Obama the other night: he offended a lot of people who think he also revealed to us who he really is.

“He hurt a lot of American families and a lot of good people,” a reader emailed to us.

We are sure as hell that if Joe Biden said some racial slur, there would be a huge public outcry….

Plus: On his way back to Washington on Air Force One, Obama called the chairman of the Special Olympics, Tim Shriver who said on ABC's "Good Morning America." Obama wants to have some Special Olympic athletes visit the White House to bowl or play basketball After which Obama added, "Only because the retards would make me feel better about my scores!"
To the People: Obama Makes Retard Joke; Rob Holds Out for Bestiality One-Liner Next Thursday
libtard.jpg

Attachments

• libtard.jpg
    libtard.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 30

I had not heard that so I had to google it. Turns out you're correct, obummer DID do it first. The trumpster is merely following in the footsteps of the messiah. So I guess it's A-OK!

President Obama compared his bowling skills to special olympics.He did not physically mimic a disabled person. He also apologized and admitted his wrong doing. So, first, the two incidents are not really comparable and second, trump never apologized, unless I missed the apology. Has trump ever apologized for mimicking that reporter who called him out on his lie about seeing thousands of Muslims dancing on 9/11 in the streets of New Jersey? Trump's behavior was mean and malicious. President Obama's was a misguided attempt at humor.[/QUOTE]

/---- Trump has been vindicated. There were muslimes dancing during 9/11. It was broadcast on the local TV news. I saw it too. 9 Pieces of Documentation that Vindicate Trump's Claim of 9/11 Muslim Celebrations - Breitbart

That is not what President Obama said. And by the way, not all participants in special Olympics are mentally challenged.
/----

That was the question posed by Hannah Jacobs, an advocate for those with special needs, on the Fox News channel during the 7-8 AM hour on March 21.

“What was he thinking?”

The reason we have so called “political corerctness” is because pwople want to point out that sometimes what you think and say is who you are: which may cause others some problems.

President Obama didn’t just make a funny joke or a gaffe on Obama the other night: he offended a lot of people who think he also revealed to us who he really is.

“He hurt a lot of American families and a lot of good people,” a reader emailed to us.

We are sure as hell that if Joe Biden said some racial slur, there would be a huge public outcry….

Plus: On his way back to Washington on Air Force One, Obama called the chairman of the Special Olympics, Tim Shriver who said on ABC's "Good Morning America." Obama wants to have some Special Olympic athletes visit the White House to bowl or play basketball After which Obama added, "Only because the retards would make me feel better about my scores!"
To the People: Obama Makes Retard Joke; Rob Holds Out for Bestiality One-Liner Next Thursday
View attachment 128395
Fake news from FOX unless you can show the video of President Obama actually saying the quote you are quoting.

/---- Trump has been vindicated. There were muslimes dancing during 9/11. It was broadcast on the local TV news. I saw it too. 9 Pieces of Documentation that Vindicate Trump's Claim of 9/11 Muslim Celebrations - Breitbart[/QUOTE]

Well, you are a liar too if you claim you saw what trump claims he saw. Nothing in you Breitbart bullshyt article vindicates trump for his lie. Not even close.

/---- Trump has been vindicated. There were muslimes dancing during 9/11. It was broadcast on the local TV news. I saw it too. 9 Pieces of Documentation that Vindicate Trump's Claim of 9/11 Muslim Celebrations - Breitbart

Well, you are a liar too if you claim you saw what trump claims he saw. Nothing in you Breitbart bullshyt article vindicates trump for his lie. Not even close.[/QUOTE] /---- I live in NY. I worked in NYC as part of my sales territory. I was there. You were not. Here's news reports from the Main Stream Media:

More witnesses:

/----

“What was he thinking?”

View attachment 128395
Fake news from FOX unless you can show the video of President Obama actually saying the quote you are quoting.
/---- But Libtards push the fake Russia conspiracy with no proof and expect to remove Pres Trump from office based on rumors but Conservatives need video proving what he said and only from pre approved lib sources. I see how that works.

Then he punched them?

Republicans want to cut any help they have, we can both agree on that.

The disabled are part of the top ten groups Republicans hate the most:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Forum List