Man Survives Getting Car Run Over by Russian APC

They'll be more images like this one, sadly.

1645819594310.png

It wasn't the tanks fault.
The road appeared to be wet and steel tank treads don't have a lot of gripping surface.
I guess she didn't realize that tanks don't have turn signals. lol. ... :cool-45:

Last edited:
I was going to mention that but I could not figure out if there was something on the road or just a shadow.
Lol, no wet spot or even a god damn oil tanker spill would make that APC turn like that. Not to mention the fact that they never got out to check on him, AND that they backed over him before leaving him to presumably die.

Dumbfuck doesn't know to steer clear of armored military vehicles!
It was an old man driving on the road, you know, as one does in a car. I cant imagine that he was expecting that vehicle to run him over.

It was an old man driving on the road, you know, as one does in a car. I cant imagine that he was expecting that vehicle to run him over.

I'm always driving defensively anticipating the worst possible. I'm just thinking that car had to be faster and more maneuverable than whatever kind of thing that other vehicle was.

Lol, no wet spot or even a god damn oil tanker spill would make that APC turn like that.
Incorrect Poindexter. ... :cool-45:
Didn't you notice the tracked vehicle slide as it turned?
It really wasn't going that fast either.
That Russian military vehicle looked to be a lot heavier than an US Army APC which I have driven several times. Both in the field and on paved roads. Grip on the dirt is awesome. On the pavement, not so much

I stand corrected. ... :cool-45:
Although, it was an honest mistake, because everyone knows that women can't drive, especially Asian women. But then again, I doubt there are very many Asian women in the Ukraine?
Yep, it was an old man driving the car. I wonder if he's related to our president vegetable Joe?

Last edited:
I'm always driving defensively anticipating the worst possible. I'm just thinking that car had to be faster and more maneuverable than whatever kind of thing that other vehicle was.
Till that other ejects you from your meat suit. We all must wake from the Dream. How that continuitystrikes you is up to you…

Forum List

Back