Man Targeted In Proud Boys Assassination Plot Found Dead Ruled A Homicide

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
An Arizona man who had allegedly been targeted for surveillance and an assassination plot has been found dead under suspicious circumstances.

Police found the body of Thomas Christopher Retzlaff with "fatal injuries" on Sept. 1 at his El Mirage home while responding to a welfare check requested by his wife, and the Maricopa County medical examiner later ruled his death a homicide, reported Phoenix New Times.

Edited-Meister

Last edited by a moderator:
An Arizona man who had allegedly been targeted for surveillance and an assassination plot has been found dead under suspicious circumstances.

Police found the body of Thomas Christopher Retzlaff with "fatal injuries" on Sept. 1 at his El Mirage home while responding to a welfare check requested by his wife, and the Maricopa County medical examiner later ruled his death a homicide, reported Phoenix New Times.

Open season on these fucks now.
You know, that if it is open season, it works both ways.

Liberal Hunting.png

Edited-Meister

Wow, your hero retzlaff was quite the scumbag. Multiple felonies and misdemeanor convictions, including assault, weapons violations, and he was coming up for some identity fraud charges.

Are ANY of your heroes not felons?

Ummm, YOUR hero, that you are whining about, WAS a violent felon.

Fuck him. He lived by the sword, and he apparently died from it.

I don't know anything about either of them. It seems from the article that this is a case of a hoodlum killing another hoodlum.

Your "liberal hunting permit", which you probably think of as funny, promotes murder of those who disagree with you politically.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In recent years, Retzlaff [the deceased] had been entangled in a vicious and convoluted legal battle with Jason Van Dyke, a Texas-based attorney who is a former Proud Boys member and once served as the group's lawyer.

Van Dyke filed a $100 million libel lawsuit in federal court in 2018 accusing Retzlaff of falsely calling him a Nazi and a pedophile in blog posts. Retzlaff had also filed bar complaints against Van Dyke in an attempt to derail his potential job as a prosecutor in the Victoria County District Attorney's Office, according to a report by The Daily Beast.

Sounds like the victim got in an internet fight with a "former" Proud Boy, lawyer guy.

I don't think it has much to do with the Proud Boys.

Just two guys pissing on each other legs.

I don't know anything about either of them. It seems from the article that this is a case of a hoodlum killing another hoodlum.

You "liberal hunting permit", which you probably think of as funny, promotes murder of those who disagree with you politically.

I didn't post that, moron. Nor did I respond to it. You, on the other hand, accuse someone of condoning violence when it was YOUR asshole who was the violent felon. Then, when confronted by that fact, and the fact that pretty much every one of your antifart goons is either a child rapist, or a violent felon of some sort, you choose to lie about what I have said.

You are a typical progressive idiot.

I didn't post that, moron. Nor did I respond to it. You, on the other hand, accuse someone of condoning violence when it was YOUR asshole who was the violent felon. Then, when confronted by that fact, and the fact that pretty much every one of your antifart goons is either a child rapist, or a violent felon of some sort, you choose to lie about what I have said.

You are a typical progressive idiot.
Sorry. I got the wrong idiot. That was andaronjim. You are the moron who quoted my response to him in the same post (No. 6) while making made up some bizarre story about my having a "hero" involved in this situation. Where did you ever get this bizarre idea about me?

Edited-Meister
Looks like the Proud Boys doesnt just attract patriots. Apparently they have losers like this guy in their ranks.

I have zero issue with the Proud Boys fucking up ANTIFA when they attack conservative rallies, but this shit is lame. Im glad most of them arent like this.

Your "liberal hunting permit", which you probably think of as funny, promotes murder of those who disagree with you politically.
His statement wasnt giving a "liberal hunting permit", he was just saying that guy was a douche bag, so fuck him. I agree with westwall. You wont ever here me feeling sorry for any dead criminal, not ever. Im always pro dead criminal.

Sorry. I got the wrong idiot. That was andaronjim. You are the moron who quoted my response to him in the same post (No. 6) while making made up some bizarre story about my having a "hero" involved in this situation. Where did you ever get this bizarre idea about me?

Every time you make a post about these cases you invariably take the side of the violent felon. Time after time, after time, so yeah, they ARE your heros'

Every time you make a post about these cases you invariably take the side of the violent felon. Time after time, after time, so yeah, they ARE your heros'
Unless its a white conservative felon, then she ALWAYS goes ballistic. She isnt like you and I. Her views on crime are very inconsistent and clearly race based.

Wow, your hero retzlaff was quite the scumbag. Multiple felonies and misdemeanor convictions, including assault, weapons violations, and he was coming up for some identity fraud charges.

Are ANY of your heroes not felons?
Thugs die all the time.

andaronjim

You appear to condone violent criminality. Think about your fellow human beings and your country and try to be responsible.
Was Trayvon Martin within his rights to attack Zimmerman, or is assaulting someone the definition of "violent criminality"? Either what Trayvon did was wrong and Zimmerman was within his rights to defend himself with his pistol, or you condone violent criminality. Lets test how consistent you are.

Last edited:

Edited-Meister
Has to be Antifa. ;)

Then, we have this...

"Retzlaff had a track record of criminal misconduct: He was previously convicted of misdemeanor assault against his wife, tampering with government records, and a felony weapons offense, per The Daily Beast. At the time of his death, Retzlaff was facing prosecution in Maricopa County Superior Court for charges including identity theft and forgery, according to online court records."

...the field of culprits is wide open. He beat his wife? Yeah, there's no way she's not a potential suspect...lol

Dude sounds like a scumbag, anyway. Doesn't appear to be much of a loss.

Forum List

Back