Man threatens to kill Donald Trump, his daughter, and wife

Looks like his threat backfired:

richard-deville-jr.jpg

Deville was arrested Thursday afternoon in New Albany and is charged with intimidation and unlawful possession of a firearm by a serious violent felon.

Southern Indiana man accused of threatening Donald Trump, family

Indiana man arrested after making YouTube threat against Donald Trump, says police

---------------------------
Now look what you've done. You went and made an even bigger fool out of pogo than he's already made of himself. :laugh2:

Horse Shit.

I noted that the video made no mention of Donald Trump, or any other person's name. WHICH IT DOESN'T.

Prove me wrong.
I think you went a little further than that, boy. :laugh2:

Furthermore, since there's never any view of the mouth moving --- and suspiciously, the mic placement changes dramatically midway through --- the entire voice, or any part of it, could have been dubbed in by someone else, including the YouTube conspiracy nut himself, over a completely unrelated video.

Double Duh?

But yanno what, this is a blogger selling books on YouTube and he says it's about Donald Dump, so hey, that's all we need. And conveniently ---- he can't say where he got the video and can't prove what it's about.

Look, your task here is and always has been really really simple.....

Option the First: Find and quote me anywhere in the video this kid mentions the name of Donald T. Rump, or indeed the name of anybody at all beyond the generic personal pronoun "you". Give us a time stamp..

= OR =

Option the Second: Just admit that I'm right and you're wrong, and never doubt me again.

I'm good with either.
I showed you where you insisted the guy was a paid actor and his threat was not real. You're struggling to save face after being proven wrong, and as usual, failing. I love watching you squirm. :dig: :popcorn: :lol:

So you're going with Option The Second.

Good. Now read it aloud for the class.

Now look what you've done. You went and made an even bigger fool out of pogo than he's already made of himself. :laugh2:

Horse Shit.

I noted that the video made no mention of Donald Trump, or any other person's name. WHICH IT DOESN'T.

Prove me wrong.

Furthermore, since there's never any view of the mouth moving --- and suspiciously, the mic placement changes dramatically midway through --- the entire voice, or any part of it, could have been dubbed in by someone else, including the YouTube conspiracy nut himself, over a completely unrelated video.

Double Duh?

But yanno what, this is a blogger selling books on YouTube and he says it's about Donald Dump, so hey, that's all we need. And conveniently ---- he can't say where he got the video and can't prove what it's about.

Option the First: Find and quote me anywhere in the video this kid mentions the name of Donald T. Rump, or indeed the name of anybody at all beyond the generic personal pronoun "you". Give us a time stamp..

= OR =

Option the Second: Just admit that I'm right and you're wrong, and never doubt me again.

I'm good with either.
I showed you where you insisted the guy was a paid actor and his threat was not real. You're struggling to save face after being proven wrong, and as usual, failing. I love watching you squirm. :dig: :popcorn: :lol:

No, I'm going with laughing at your attempt to save face after making a fool of yourself (AGAIN). :lol:

Liberal civility carried to an extreme. So liberals think of the death threats as extremely civil.

Horse Shit.

Prove me wrong.

Double Duh?

= OR =

I'm good with either.

No, I'm going with laughing at your attempt to save face after making a fool of yourself (AGAIN). :lol:

No, you're admitting you got punked by a YouTube manipulator and just weren't smart enough to figure out that he never made his case.

Admit it.

Unless you want to backpedal back to Option The First and find me anywhere in the video the kid drops a name. Thread's been here for a week --- how long does it take YOU to watch a five-minute video?

Go for it, Stupid. :popcorn:

= OR =

I'm good with either.

No, you're admitting you got punked by a YouTube manipulator and just weren't smart enough to figure out that he never made his case.

Admit it.

Unless you want to backpedal back to Option The First and find me anywhere in the video the kid drops a name. Thread's been here for a week --- how long does it take YOU to watch a five-minute video?

Um, Stupid? Let's see, you insisted he was a fake, an actor, and that he wasn't threatening Donald Trump. Now the guy is in jail for making death threats against DONALD TRUMP.
So, who is the stupid one? The evidence points to YOU.
I can't wait to see you squirm some more in your next attempt to make yourself look less stupid than you do now. :lol:

= OR =

I'm good with either.

Admit it.

Um, Stupid? Let's see, you insisted he was a fake, an actor, and that he wasn't threatening Donald Trump. Now the guy is in jail for making death threats against DONALD TRUMP.
I can't wait to see you squirm some more in your next attempt to make yourself look less stupid than you do now. :lol:

I don't know if he's a "paid actor" or who he was threatening. And neither do you, because he names..... he names...... oh yeah ---- nobody.

The fact that he's in jail simply means he was arrested. Evidently the police in Bumfuck Indiana are about as quick on the draw as you, taking the word of a tinfoil conspiracy nut in San Diego while oblivious to the fact that there's no there there. A random video of clowning in the bathroom doesn't somehow magically morph into a threat on Donald Rump just because Mark Dickhead tells you that's what it's about. But apparently you're not smart enough to figure even that out.

A 14-year-old law student could get this dismissed since ----- duh, there's no evidence. Your being too stupid to see that, well that's your problem, not mine.

Admit it.

I don't know if he's a "paid actor" or who he was threatening. And neither do you, because he names..... he names...... oh yeah ---- nobody.

The fact that he's in jail simply means he was arrested. Evidently the police in Bumfuck Indiana are about as quick on the draw as you, taking the word of a tinfoil conspiracy nut in San Diego while oblivious to the fact that there's no there there. A random video of clowning in the bathroom doesn't somehow magically morph into a threat on Donald Rump just because Mark Dickhead tells you that's what it's about. But apparently you're not smart enough to figure even that out.

A 14-year-old law student could get this dismissed since ----- duh, there's no evidence. Your being too stupid to see that, well that's your problem, not mine.
Looks like you're trying once again to backpedal. Seems to be a habit of yours. First you insist he's a paid actor, now you "don't know". But keep digging because the guy is facing a weapons charge and an intimidation charge. We don't know if he will cop to threatening Trump specifically or not but the fact that he posted the video in the first place means he's gonna do time, and it isn't gonna be dismissed by anyone of any age. Most likely he's a stupid as you and will at some point admit he was referring to Trump in the video. The only hope this thug wannabe has is if our Kenyan lame duck decides to pardon him because after all, he could be his son.

Admit it.

Looks like you're trying once again to backpedal. Seems to be a habit of yours. First you insist he's a paid actor, now you "don't know".

I never said he was a "paid actor", Stupid. YOU did. This is why I keep advising you to learn to read.
See, I don't claim things I have no way to know.

But keep digging because the guy is facing a weapons charge and an intimidation charge. We don't know if he will cop to threatening Trump specifically or not but the fact that he posted the video in the first place means he's gonna do time, and it isn't gonna be dismissed by anyone of any age. Most likely he's a stupid as you and will at some point admit he was referring to Trump in the video. T

:lol: That's all you got? "Most likely he'll admit that's what he meant" --- even though you have zero evidence, which is exactly what I said --- that's it?

Yeah you run with that, Sparkles.

I never said he was a "paid actor", Stupid. YOU did. This is why I keep advising you to learn to read.

Oh, you didn't?

Ever notice that your own source is not only a YouTube blogger (who by amazing coincidence happens to be selling books, no relevance to that I'm sure) ---- but that the video he's "posting" here contains no source whatsoever? In other words, this could be, and probably is, simply an actor he hired to sell his own book, playing the part of "scary black man".

Maybe you should check your own sources. Just an idea.

Maybe you should check your own posts. Just an idea.....moron. :laugh2:

Oh, you didn't?

Ever notice that your own source is not only a YouTube blogger (who by amazing coincidence happens to be selling books, no relevance to that I'm sure) ---- but that the video he's "posting" here contains no source whatsoever? In other words, this could be, and probably is, simply an actor he hired to sell his own book, playing the part of "scary black man".

Maybe in your English class you could raise your hand and ask your long-suffering teacher "Duh--- what does the phrase 'could be' mean?"

DUMBASS.

Oh, you didn't?

Maybe in your English class you could raise your hand and ask your long-suffering teacher "Duh--- what does the phrase 'could be' mean?"

DUMBASS.
What does the phrase "and probably is" mean?

BTW, DUMBASS, you don't have to sign your name to your posts. I know it's you.

Forum List

Back