Man threatens to kill Donald Trump, his daughter, and wife

So is the man who threatened to kill Trump in jail?

Had he threatened to kill The Hilda Beast he would be.

So.........................is he in jail??

It's normal for liberals to threaten to kill the GOP candidates? Copy...

No, it's not normal, you fool.

You're so caught up in the propaganda that you actually believe it. You should be ashamed of your willful stupidity.

Anyway, all candidates get threats. All Presidents get threats.

Just another African American (Said, So As To Be Politically Correct) shooting his mouth off, and instead shooting himself in the foot !

Ever notice that, even though we now have had for the past 8 years a (African American ?) President that , nothing has really changed for them, even though change was promised. I think that this proves the point. You Can't Fix Stupid as in the case of having 12 kids, all from different sperm donors, on welfare, no job, no education and no ambition, demanding change and (All Black Lives Matter) While the men go out and sell drugs, steal and be punks with guns and 22's on the rim's !

Yet another example of the ignorance, fear, hate, stupidity, and racism common to many on the right.

that guy was a righty?.....

You're throwing in propaganda.

Typical uselessness from a member of the circlejerk.

Yes, he's in jail, anyone making threats like that gets a visit from the Men in Black.

But you knew that, you just wanted a talking point to jump on and spread your shit wingnut gospel.

Eddie, Please show me a video of a white conservative threatening to kill Obama and his family. Until then go away...

Yes, he's in jail, anyone making threats like that gets a visit from the Men in Black.

But you knew that, you just wanted a talking point to jump on and spread your shit wingnut gospel.

Having a bad day Grandma???

Or are you just happy to see me? :)

White racists? The terrorist group BLM, black militant would-be murderers, were the ones who called for the murder of all whites and police. Yet you want to look at this video and blame whites?

Go away, you race-baiting racist terrorist sympathizer. Learn to hold POSes like this accountable for their actions.
Funny how you never mention the 100's of threats Obama gets
Because Trump gets way more....

As do most of the left's enemies.

Anyone make death threats against politicians should be taken seriously and not treated as a joke. The person in the video should be investigated and if he does have intent of doing harm to Trump and his family then the individual should be put away until cleared by a mental professional.

This goes for anyone no matter who the politician is...

Having a bad day Grandma???

Or are you just happy to see me? :)

I never enjoy seeing deliberately stupid propaganda.

Just another African American (Said, So As To Be Politically Correct) shooting his mouth off, and instead shooting himself in the foot !

Ever notice that, even though we now have had for the past 8 years a (African American ?) President that , nothing has really changed for them, even though change was promised. I think that this proves the point. You Can't Fix Stupid as in the case of having 12 kids, all from different sperm donors, on welfare, no job, no education and no ambition, demanding change and (All Black Lives Matter) While the men go out and sell drugs, steal and be punks with guns and 22's on the rim's !

That's a Trump plant.

btw, President Obama gets an average of 30 death threats a day. Why don't you do 30 threads a day on that?

It's normal for liberals to threaten to kill the GOP candidates? Copy...

No, it's not normal, you fool.

You're so caught up in the propaganda that you actually believe it. You should be ashamed of your willful stupidity.

Anyway, all candidates get threats. All Presidents get threats.
maybe I just have not read about the threats against Bernie.
I honestly hope that he has not had any threats against him. His ideas are bad for the country but not bad enough for him to die over.
Could you link to some of the threats against his life for us?

A black punkass liberal threatens to kill a white Republican, his wife, and kids, and the terrorist, would-be murder's liberal apologist says it's the conservatives who are ignorant, racist, and fearful for no reason.

CCJ, you are a liberal POS, and your post proves it....keep defending liberal terrorists / thugs like this...

And this punkass, racist, would-be terrorist murderer is just another example of the racial divide and hatred Obama has created in this country.
You and your fn racist pos can take all the credit for the divide and hatred You started on obama before he reached the WH ,,,,,,racist republican bastards trying to throw their shit at others
All the hate started with your racist nig*er ass hating on bush. I just hate Obama's policies.

A black punkass liberal threatens to kill a white Republican, his wife, and kids, and the terrorist, would-be murder's liberal apologist says it's the conservatives who are ignorant, racist, and fearful for no reason.

CCJ, you are a liberal POS, and your post proves it....keep defending liberal terrorists / thugs like this...

And this punkass, racist, would-be terrorist murderer is just another example of the racial divide and hatred Obama has created in this country.
First, the thug on the video is a terrorist threat making racist who is going to jail.

That's easy least to see!

But the comments made about him are presumptuous at best!

How do we know he is BLM
How do we know he is unemployed
Yes, the thug is ignorant, but where is the proof the thug is on welfare or have kids out of wedlock(directed at the op)

A slight scan of the 1/2 bathroom suggests he is not in a project. There are no 1/2 bathrooms in project (of course I've only seen one side of the 'powder room')
So it seems likely the thug is from a lower to middle class family. The two guns does not have the tell tale use of guns sold in ghettos--no rust nor tell tale sign of a lack of maintenance. Probably the thugs fathers gun.

In any case, we have an ignorant spoiled brat that crossed a very serious legal line. Imprisonment is likely

However, unless the commentator can support some his statements, it is likely the commentator do harbor some racists generalizations at least about young black teens and should refrain from making them.

Nonetheless, we do need to thank the the commentator for bringing the video to the publics attention and sending it to the proper authorities.

You and your fn racist pos can take all the credit for the divide and hatred You started on obama before he reached the WH ,,,,,,racist republican bastards trying to throw their shit at others

Yes, we tend to screech when asshats say they want to fundamentally transform America.

But please, keep on playing that race card. It's all you got.

Does anyone here know how much it costs to maintain one's SA Brown Shirt uniforms per month? I'm doing a little comparative research here. Thanks in advance!

The guy probably broke into someone's house to post that video.

Forum List

Back