Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire in Philadelphia leaving seven people hurt

10313860_725420567518075_5963348156726468360_n.jpg

What the idiot OP doesn't understand is that banning guns does not get rid of them and does not keep people from making them or using alternative weapons to kill people if they are determined to kill someone.

Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire on Block Party at Least 7 Including 2-Year-Old Hurt NBC 10 Philadelphia
That's what I'm talking about. Yet another shooting happened. We need to outlaw the guns since too many people get killed because of those loonies who get guns to commit crimes. There are surely much more sane people who buy guns for self-defense but they need to understand that their stubbornness leads to homicides.
I just interrogated all of my firearms. They all quite stubbornly deny being in Philly.

Look idjut! How the fuck does my right to carry a firearm impact a block party a thousand miles away?

How about we figure out how to keep criminals from getting guns?
There are about 300,000,000 firearms in private hands in this country and about 9,000 gun homicides. 9,000/300,000,000 = .00003 or .003% of guns are used in homicides each year.

100% of gun related homicides were carried out by..... people.
What would be more effective? Taking my gun that has a 3:100,000 chance of being used to take a life, or putting violent offenders in jail for the rest of their hopefully very short lives?

What the idiot OP doesn't understand is that banning guns does not get rid of them and does not keep people from making them or using alternative weapons to kill people if they are determined to kill someone.
Three of my friends and I have some pretty potent crossbows or compound bows.

IN All of these mass murders, legal guns were used by the perps....

We do need to figure out how to keep guns off the black market and sold illegally to criminals....

however, these mass murderers used guns they owned legally...and these type of mass murders are becoming more prevalent....

something has to be done....without infringing on the 2nd A....I Don't know what though?

maybe if we all just stopped hating....?

We do need to figure out how to keep guns off the black market and sold illegally to criminals....

however, these mass murderers used guns they owned legally...and these type of mass murders are becoming more prevalent....

something has to be done....without infringing on the 2nd A....I Don't know what though?

Maybe if the left hadn't worked so hard to shame gun owners, criminals wouldn't be so emboldened, knowing that most of their victims are unarmed.

Maybe if the left hadn't worked so hard to shame gun owners, criminals wouldn't be so emboldened, knowing that most of their victims are unarmed.
Most citizens DO NOT own guns, this has been a fact for quite a while now....decades, if not a century...so that has NOT changed, but these mass murderers are emboldened now..it can go two ways.....maybe it is you all touting guns like they are some God?

Maybe it is violent video games that desensitize? Who the heck knows?

It is a PROBLEM though, and should be addressed to see if something can be done to stop this increasing trend.

Most citizens DO NOT own guns, this has been a fact for quite a while now....decades, if not a century...so that has NOT changed, but these mass murderers are emboldened now..it can go two ways.....maybe it is you all touting guns like they are some God?

Maybe it is violent video games that desensitize? Who the heck knows?

It is a PROBLEM though, and should be addressed to see if something can be done to stop this increasing trend.
It used to be that people were afraid to kill someone for fear of going to hell but now our kids are taught there is no God and excuses are made for killers. No wonder we have what we have.

"Mass murders" are but a small percentage of all murders each year.
According to a 2013 Pew Research study, 37 percent of households had an adult who owned a gun — 24 percent said they owned a gun, and 13 percent said someone else in their household did.

There are about 319 million people in the United States, so that means there are about 118 milion gun owners in this nation. Mother Jones reports there have been 69 mass shootings in the last 30 years. The Washington Post says, a Congressional Research Service report published in 2013 counted 78 incidents over roughly the same period, in which 547 were killed.

That means, out of 118 million gun owners, 78 or .00007 percent of the gun owning population are potential mass murderers (using a 30-year total).
547/30 = 18.23 deaths from "mass murders"/year. As of today, 31 people have been shot and killed in Chicago THIS MONTH.
While horrendous, mass murder is statistically irrelevant.
in 2013 there were 14,196 murders (from all weapons) in the US. Statistically 30 of those were "mass murders" That's .02% or about 1 in 500.

Yet, mass murders are always met by Liberals calling for stricter gun laws.
It's morbid, really. Why don't y'all care about all the dead in Chicago?

I think these mass murders are shocking to most of us because they are not in poor, down trodden areas where crime is known to be high...

but it's in elementary schools, and churches and movie theaters and malls...

It used to be that people were afraid to kill someone for fear of going to hell but now our kids are taught there is no God and excuses are made for killers. No wonder we have what we have.
You sound like your MessiahRushie. See it pays to listen to him to figure out where you morons get your hairbrained rationalizations from.

June 19, 2015

RUSH: The teaching of human evolution is essentially rampant with racism, because evolution, as it's being taught, discusses the transition from dark skin to light skin being more evolved…
Well, if that's true, for crying out loud, then it makes it a little bit more understandable why people like this Dylann Roof guy exist.
If evolution -- which is a left-wing, mandatory requirement now. If evolution is teaching that part of evolution is "becoming" from dark skin to light skin? Holy smokes, folks!

You sound like your MessiahRushie. See it pays to listen to him to figure out where you morons get your hairbrained rationalizations from.

June 19, 2015

RUSH: The teaching of human evolution is essentially rampant with racism, because evolution, as it's being taught, discusses the transition from dark skin to light skin being more evolved…
Well, if that's true, for crying out loud, then it makes it a little bit more understandable why people like this Dylann Roof guy exist.
If evolution -- which is a left-wing, mandatory requirement now. If evolution is teaching that part of evolution is "becoming" from dark skin to light skin? Holy smokes, folks!
Your obsession with Rush is unhealthy, man. Get some help.

Forum List

Back