Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire in Philadelphia leaving seven people hurt

I'm actually quite good with a broadsword.
I have a short, featherweight boat paddle that can be quite deadly with a well placed whack to the neck or head.

Taking away one weapon only makes a madman look for another. Keeping weapons from criminals by making them illegal for all is patently a fantasy of small minded people.

I'm actually quite good with a broadsword.

Gibbs Rule Number 1, never - ever leave the office without having a knife on your person................
I always carry a knife, a switchblade, actually. I always have. A knife has always been a tool and when I need a knife, I frequently don't have 2 hands free to open a folding knife.
Of course, I usually carry a concealed pistol as well.

IN All of these mass murders, legal guns were used by the perps....

We do need to figure out how to keep guns off the black market and sold illegally to criminals....

however, these mass murderers used guns they owned legally...and these type of mass murders are becoming more prevalent....

something has to be done....without infringing on the 2nd A....I Don't know what though?

maybe if we all just stopped hating....?
Maybe if the left hadn't worked so hard to shame gun owners, criminals wouldn't be so emboldened, knowing that most of their victims are unarmed.
Most citizens DO NOT own guns, this has been a fact for quite a while now....decades, if not a century...so that has NOT changed, but these mass murderers are emboldened now..it can go two ways.....maybe it is you all touting guns like they are some God?

Maybe it is violent video games that desensitize? Who the heck knows?

It is a PROBLEM though, and should be addressed to see if something can be done to stop this increasing trend.
There is something about males and their phallic obsessions.

IN All of these mass murders, legal guns were used by the perps....

We do need to figure out how to keep guns off the black market and sold illegally to criminals....

however, these mass murderers used guns they owned legally...and these type of mass murders are becoming more prevalent....

something has to be done....without infringing on the 2nd A....I Don't know what though?

maybe if we all just stopped hating....?
Maybe if the left hadn't worked so hard to shame gun owners, criminals wouldn't be so emboldened, knowing that most of their victims are unarmed.
Most citizens DO NOT own guns, this has been a fact for quite a while now....decades, if not a century...so that has NOT changed, but these mass murderers are emboldened now..it can go two ways.....maybe it is you all touting guns like they are some God?

Maybe it is violent video games that desensitize? Who the heck knows?

It is a PROBLEM though, and should be addressed to see if something can be done to stop this increasing trend.
There is something about males and their phallic obsessions.
This is my weapon. This is my gun. My weapon is for killing. My gun is for fun.

Forum List

Back