Man Who Ran Over And Killed Another Man Because Of His Political Affiliation Gets Five Years

As far as the actual crime goes; from reading the Wikipedia page (I never click on the links in the OP when presented by a blob supporter--they are rarely going to tell the story straight), it sounds like it was a very light sentence to me. Then again, I’m sort of a hawk on stuff like this.
They had a drunken argument, both called friends and family saying they were being threatened by someone, a police officer mistakenly reported the kid was killed due to political beliefs, and the rightwing circle-jerk took it from there. I also think it is too light a sentence.

They had a drunken argument, both called friends and family saying they were being threatened by someone, a police officer mistakenly reported the kid was killed due to political beliefs, and the rightwing circle-jerk took it from there. I also think it is too light a sentence.
Face it. A Demwit murdered someone due to a political disagreement. And the freak got a hand slap.

While peaceful J6 protesters and Proud Boy leaders get 10 years of prison or more for tame “crimes,” a Democrat gets 5 years for premeditated, aggravated murder of a young man because he didn't agree with his politics. Don't anyone tell me that there isn't a two-tiered “justice” system. It couldn't be any more clear. 5 years is a hand slap for committing 1st Degree Murder.
Mod Edited to achieve clean start. White 6

Man Who Ran Down and KILLED a Teenager for Being a Republican in 2022 Sentenced to Only Five Years in Prison

IMG_7876-1-1024x572.jpg

"In September of last year, a North Dakota man named Shannon Brandt ran down and killed a teenager named Cayler Ellingson because he supposedly suspected him of being a Republican extremist."
I don’t think this was about politics.

The sentence I mean.

Yup. You're still as dumb as a rock. The Dummycrat could have murdered the boy on Neptune, the Congo, or on a Russian submarine. It wouldn't change the fact that a Dummycrat committed a murder and was given a hand slap by a passive, idiotic judge. You also forgot to mention that 20% of the idiots in that region are likely Dummycrats.

He pled guilty to manslaughter. Shannon Brandt had no reputation for political views. There's lots of information but it's all behind a paywall. Trump jumped right in before the mid terms to use the case for political fodder.

While peaceful J6 protesters and Proud Boy leaders get 10 years of prison or more for tame “crimes,” a Democrat gets 5 years for premeditated, aggravated murder of a young man because he didn't agree with his politics. Don't anyone tell me that there isn't a two-tiered “justice” system. It couldn't be any more clear. 5 years is a hand slap for committing 1st Degree Murder.

Man Who Ran Down and KILLED a Teenager for Being a Republican in 2022 Sentenced to Only Five Years in Prison

IMG_7876-1-1024x572.jpg

"In September of last year, a North Dakota man named Shannon Brandt ran down and killed a teenager named Cayler Ellingson because he supposedly suspected him of being a Republican extremist."

Premeditated??? My God you're so stupid. He plead guilty to manslaughter.

He pled guilty to manslaughter. Shannon Brandt had no reputation for political views. There's lots of information but it's all behind a paywall. Trump jumped right in before the mid terms to use the case for political fodder.
It was premeditated. Doesn't matter what he pled guilty to. He murdered someone for their political beliefs.

Didn't that 70s show actor get 30 for sexual assautl? Homocide gets 5? Err...

It appears that true criminal behavior is rewarded and revered.

Under this rotten stolen Biden Administration ....it is.

While I agree the sentence of five years is too generous, extremely light if you will, I find it disturbing that the two of you seem to think that the forcible rape of a minimum of two women (I believe there have been multiple accusations but he was convicted of only two incidents) is somehow not "true criminal behavior."

While I agree the sentence of five years is too generous, extremely light if you will, I find it disturbing that the two of you seem to think that the forcible rape of a minimum of two women (I believe there have been multiple accusations but he was convicted of only two incidents) is somehow not "true criminal behavior."
Actually ... I believe rapists should get the death penalty, as well as the murderous ideologue and topic of this thread.

It was in Foster county, ND; Trump got like 80% of the vote there.

hardly a liberal hot spot.
Well he wasn't prosecuted or lynched by the people e.g. those 80% - which only proves that the USA is a fake democracy - manipulated and corrupted by Lefty&Libs - making use of corrupt, self-centered and manipulable mainstream POLITICIANS and JUDGES.

Where does it say that? They are comparing scumbags and sentences. But you are writing in a bs interpretation of their thoights.

Murder is a Top Level Crime period. Using a car to run over with the intent to harm or kill and only get 5 years is a Joke.

Well he wasn't prosecuted or lynched by the people e.g. those 80% - which only proves that the USA is a fake democracy - manipulated and corrupted by Lefty&Libs - making use of corrupt, self-centered and manipulable mainstream POLITICIANS and JUDGES.
I'll take word soup for $200 Alex!

I'll take word soup for $200 Alex!
Keep your dads money for your lawyer, since I wouldn't mind seeing any Lefty&Lib being placed behind bars for 20 years, due their destructive and documented actions against democracy and society in the past 40 years, being far more harmful, then some morons trying to storm the Capitol.

Where does it say that? They are comparing scumbags and sentences. But you are writing in a bs interpretation of their thoights.

Murder is a Top Level Crime period. Using a car to run over with the intent to harm or kill and only get 5 years is a Joke.

"It appears that true criminal behavior is rewarded and revered."

He wasn't referring to the Masterson sentence... And yes, five years does seem incredibly light, even for manslaughter.

Keep your dads money for your lawyer, since I wouldn't mind seeing any Lefty&Lib being placed behind bars for 20 years, due their destructive and documented actions against democracy and society in the past 40 years, being far more harmful, then some morons trying to storm the Capitol.
You're lotsa fun.

You should pass out a decoder ring with your posts.

IMG_7876-1-1024x572.jpg

More than half the nation knows this, can see it, and is increasingly angry about it.

Who said it wasnt true criminal behaviour? I am simply juxtaposing the inconsistencies of the sentences.

Last edited:
And then there is the rest of the story....of course the GWP lied about the case.

Brandt was initially charged with intentional homicide in the case, after a state trooper’s report that Brandt and Ellingson had gotten in a political argument which escalated. That report was later discounted, but not before conservative political figures, including former President Donald Trump, and some media outlets seized on it to advance a narrative of left-wing violence.

The State Medical Examiner’s Office later concluded it was an accident and that Brandt was trying to escape a confrontation with Ellingson when he ran him over.

State’s Attorney Kara Brinster requested five years incarceration with credit for time-served and three years of supervised release. She alleged that Brandt’s statements to investigators didn’t align with the evidence in the case and that he didn’t take sufficient accountability for Ellingson’s death.

Brandt’s defense attorney, Mark Friese, said Brandt’s story had been consistent and that because Brandt was the one to call 911 and stayed on the scene, he had taken responsibility for the accident. He asked the judge to impose a sentence of 18 months with credit for nearly a year he’s already spent under house arrest.

Forum List

Back