Manafort accused of repeatedly lying to Mueller and FBI

But not one of them has anything to do with collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Trump refuses to be interviewed by Mueller. Have you seen Mueller's final report? Oh, and wait until the House Democrats start their investigations. Happy days ahead...
Right, the Democrats will use the House to start their 2020 campaign instead of doing America's business by proposing legislation that will improve the lives of the American people and make the nation more secure and prosperous.

You mean like Trump and Republicans have been doing? Funny...
lol In other words you have no idea what Trump has been doing but you hate it anyway.

Legislation is public information - plus it's reported in the news. You're too dumb for me - so I'm placing you on permanent ignore. Bye...
Thank you.

Trump refuses to be interviewed by Mueller. Have you seen Mueller's final report? Oh, and wait until the House Democrats start their investigations. Happy days ahead...
Right, the Democrats will use the House to start their 2020 campaign instead of doing America's business by proposing legislation that will improve the lives of the American people and make the nation more secure and prosperous.

You mean like Trump and Republicans have been doing? Funny...
lol In other words you have no idea what Trump has been doing but you hate it anyway.

Legislation is public information - plus it's reported in the news. You're too dumb for me - so I'm placing you on permanent ignore. Bye...
That’s the smart move. He’s clearly an idiot.
Of course it is the right move for him because like you he is too stupid and bigoted to be able to discuss anything rationally so it makes sense for both of you to ignore any opportunity for rational discussion.

This does not sound good for Manafort. Sounds like life in prison.

The problem here is that Mueller expected Manafort to Lie and give him dirt on Trump.

However, the man refused to shame himself. Not that he could be expected to get away with lying about Trump. F'ing CNN can't get away with it.

I'm glad to see this result. Mueller's head exploding as he sees his case against the Trumpster go up in smoke.

Further, no one else will be making deals since Mueller isn't honoring them.

`
I want trump to talk, under oath. It is my fervent wish that he testify to any legally ordained body under oath.

I think Trump should be interviewed on TV publicly.

So people can see what Mueller is up to.

A public hearing with just Trump and his lawyers facing off against Mueller and his seconds.

Good TV watching.

President Trump's opening statement against Mueller would be historic IMHO.

I think Trump should be interviewed on TV publicly. So people can see what Mueller is up to.A public hearing with just Trump and his lawyers facing off against Mueller and his seconds.Good TV watching. President Trump's opening statement against Mueller would be historic IMHO.
`
As long as it's under oath, it works for me.

I think Trump should be interviewed on TV publicly. So people can see what Mueller is up to.A public hearing with just Trump and his lawyers facing off against Mueller and his seconds.Good TV watching. President Trump's opening statement against Mueller would be historic IMHO.
`
As long as it's under oath, it works for me.

Both parties should really be under oath IMHO. That would eliminate a lot of Mueller's lying.

if they already had the information, why did they ask him for the same information? that seems odd. otherwise, how else would they know he lied? one has to have information that contradicts info he gave. so which is it?

What's perplexing you here is the Mule's use of the word "investigation" to describe what he's doing.

He isn't investigating a damn thing. What he's doing is building a case toward getting rid of President Trump by any means possible for the crime of winning.

And if Mr. Manafort isn't cooperating by composing accusations against Trump, that's irritating him.

Believe me, Mueller could give a shit less what the actual facts are. And he already knows there was no collusion between the Trumpster and Uncle Pooty.

The problem here is that Mueller expected Manafort to Lie and give him dirt on Trump.

However, the man refused to shame himself. Not that he could be expected to get away with lying about Trump. F'ing CNN can't get away with it.

I'm glad to see this result. Mueller's head exploding as he sees his case against the Trumpster go up in smoke.

Complete fantasy. You claim the lifelong criminal is telling the truth, and the lifelong public servant and his entire team are lying. It's embarrassing to watch you trump cultists act this way.

Complete fantasy. You claim the lifelong criminal is telling the truth, and the lifelong public servant and his entire team are lying. It's embarrassing to watch you trump cultists act this way.
yep

Forum List

Back