Manafort case Judge regrets being a jerk to prosecutors

This Judge is no doubt either a Democrat, or RINO jerkoff. Real 'impartial.' Just another scam designed to take Trump out. It is what it is.

No, it isn't what it isn't....Judge Ellis is our friend...he just got a little obvious about it....no worries.

meanwhile Trumpdrones love to brag about winning but cant seem to pry Obama out of the White House.
No, Americans can't get the stench from the Obama Administration out of the White House, and they can't just ignore all the scandals, crimes, and treason Obama and his administration perpetrated as easily as snowflakes can.

A Judge openly apologizing like that, means the whole thing is already out of control. Impossible to claim Manafort can receive a fair trial now. That's a wrap. It's over.

In America, we guarantee our Citizens a fair trial. This Judge's behavior has made that impossible. A Mistrial will have to be declared.

^ ^ ... You gotta be good to get lucky ...

If Trump runs again in 2020 .. -- rinse and repeat ;)
Yeah, it's not every GOP campaign that can get an authoritarian state like Russia helping/.../conspiring with the campaign like they did with a compromised candidate who became their hand puppet doing their bidding now that Putin & Co. helped get him into office!

And you're dreaming about 2020. Trump will be dead politically by next Spring if our Republic can last until then!

The question is 'What makes being honest so hard?'

The answer is 'AGENDAS'.

Paul manafort is in the midst of a trial for allegedly perpetrating tax evasion and money laundering only because he was Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign manager and because the Democrats, specifically Robert Mueller, wants to take down the president and Manafort is just a means to a hopeful end for him.

The only reason why special counsel lead Mueller went back more than a decade, two before Barack Obama was elected president, in search of a crime to pin on manafort was because Manafort, again, was Donald Trump's campaign manager.

The only reason why John podesta is not on trial for the same exact crime has Paul manafort, although he was Paul manafort's partner in all of this which means he is pretty much guilty of anything manafort is guilty of, is because he was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager and is being protected. The podesta's have been given or are being given immunity from prosecution, which proves this.

Although not proven yet and not convicted yet, Paul manafort most probably is guilty of the crimes for which he is being accused.

The specific crimes which Manafort is being accused of have nothing to do with the reasons why a special counsel was appointed and for that special counsel's investigation, which was to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The judge in this case was absolutely correct when he said that special counsel Mueller was only going after Paul manafort because he was associated with President Trump and it is really president Trump who special counsel Mueller is Seaking to get.

Everyone knows it.

The only reason Manafort crimes were uncovered in why he is on trial now is because of the ongoing Witch Hunt. His crimes, however, have come up and are now being dealt with. If he committed those crimes and is found guilty then he will have to pay for his actions.

I have no problem with that.

That being said, liberals and snowflakes can drop the ACT, however, that the main goal behind all of this is not part of the attempt to take down the president. It most certainly is.

Admitting that fact, however, brings me back to my original statement, or should I say question...

The refusal to acknowledge facts and to speak the truth almost always today is a result of one's 'agenda'.

Another example of this is Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton broke numerous laws and should have been indicted for her crimes. That statement is not even under realistic, factual debate. The exact laws, the specific technical definition of those laws, have been produced and demonstrated to apply to the very crimes that she perpetrated. The FBI declared openly that she broke the law. The former director of the FBI publicly declared that she broke the law. The former director of the FBI final report on her investigation stated that she was criminally negligent, which means - by definition of the law she broke - she broke the law.

Those who continue to deny this are only doing so because they have their own agenda. It is not out of ignorance, because so many laws and so much evidence has has been presented proving it over and over again that one cannot claim ignorance of the law or ignorance that this is fact. And no matter what these people will never ever publicly acknowledge this to be fact because of that agenda and personal bias.

Speaking the truth is not hard at all. Telling the truth is not hard at all. Getting past all the personal bias and agendas is the hard part.

OP title is a lie. The judge didn't apologize for anything, let alone for being a jerk.

"“I was critical of counsel for … allowing an expert to remain in the courtroom,” he said before testimony began. “You may put that aside… I may well have been wrong.”"
That is an instance of a judge reviewing the law and determining that he erred, and then rectifying it.

Happens all the time.

Reported for deliberately misrepresenting.

Yup. I work with eighteen judges every day and believe me none of them regret what they do in their court rooms.

The question is 'What makes being honest so hard?'

The answer is 'AGENDAS'.

Paul manafort is in the midst of a trial for allegedly perpetrating tax evasion and money laundering only because he was Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign manager and because the Democrats, specifically Robert Mueller, wants to take down the president and Manafort is just a means to a hopeful end for him.

The only reason why special counsel lead Mueller went back more than a decade, two before Barack Obama was elected president, in search of a crime to pin on manafort was because Manafort, again, was Donald Trump's campaign manager.

The only reason why John podesta is not on trial for the same exact crime has Paul manafort, although he was Paul manafort's partner in all of this which means he is pretty much guilty of anything manafort is guilty of, is because he was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager and is being protected. The podesta's have been given or are being given immunity from prosecution, which proves this.

Although not proven yet and not convicted yet, Paul manafort most probably is guilty of the crimes for which he is being accused.

The specific crimes which Manafort is being accused of have nothing to do with the reasons why a special counsel was appointed and for that special counsel's investigation, which was to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The judge in this case was absolutely correct when he said that special counsel Mueller was only going after Paul manafort because he was associated with President Trump and it is really president Trump who special counsel Mueller is Seaking to get.

Everyone knows it.

The only reason Manafort crimes were uncovered in why he is on trial now is because of the ongoing Witch Hunt. His crimes, however, have come up and are now being dealt with. If he committed those crimes and is found guilty then he will have to pay for his actions.

I have no problem with that.

That being said, liberals and snowflakes can drop the ACT, however, that the main goal behind all of this is not part of the attempt to take down the president. It most certainly is.

Admitting that fact, however, brings me back to my original statement, or should I say question...

The refusal to acknowledge facts and to speak the truth almost always today is a result of one's 'agenda'.

Agreed. Thing is, liberals have grown to become very intellectually dishonest. I'd like to see one admit you're 100% correct.

Manafort is going to spend the rest of his life in prison.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
The average prison sentence for tax evasion is 3 years. Gotta love using the courts as a political weapon huh.

If given a long sentence I expect Trump will shorten it considerably. So no, he wont spend his life in prison.

Manafort is going to spend the rest of his life in prison.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
The average prison sentence for tax evasion is 3 years. Gotta love using the courts as a political weapon huh.

If given a long sentence I expect Trump will shorten it considerably. So no, he wont spend his life in prison.

Isn't he being charged for money laundering as well?

Forum List

Back