Manchin considers re-registering as Democrat to run for president

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Oh snap. What could this mean? Anything?

His signing of the I.R.A might sink him. He has to be more popular than Harris though, right?

West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin is considering re-registering as a Democrat so he can run for president.

Fox News confirmed Manchin, who in May left the Democratic Party and registered as an Independent, said Sunday he is considering re-registering with his original party and running for president.

Manchin said he was considering the party switch and throwing his hat in the ring for President, "Even just to have the discussion of bringing the party back to center," Fox News' Bret Baier posted on X.

His signing of the I.R.A might sink him. He has to be more popular than Harris though, right?

West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin is considering re-registering as a Democrat so he can run for president.

Fox News confirmed Manchin, who in May left the Democratic Party and registered as an Independent, said Sunday he is considering re-registering with his original party and running for president.

Manchin said he was considering the party switch and throwing his hat in the ring for President, "Even just to have the discussion of bringing the party back to center," Fox News' Bret Baier posted on X.
Nope. He does that....and his political ambitions...are all done. :)

Get your cold drinks and hot buttered popcorn, cuz there's going to be a show.

How will the far left progressives react to this news?

My guess is it's not going to be pretty.

This is the infighting AOC warned you about if you got rid of Biden.

Should have stuck it out with him.

This is going to be a bloodbath.

Hammer headed dope has been shifting around for decades like a barn weasel stealing chicken eggs. Another Disgusting creature from the leftist. Another menendez most likely.

There's no way he'd win the nomination at the convention.

But he's a reasonable non-crazy centrist. He'd steamroll Trump.
No way he'd win at the convention...because Democrats are batshit crazy.

Hell...on this we agree.

This right here is their best hope.

But there is no way in hell you're dragging them back to the center.

That's worse than a loss for them.

And Manchin wouldn't win. He'd get close, just like Romney got close...but he'd lose too much of the progressive base to seal the deal.

Might even lose New York.

Would he?

We may think so...but there would be a revolt from the far left progressives.

Joe Manchin is anathema to them.
The far left would hold their noses and vote for him just like everyday Republicans held their noses and voted for RINOs for the past several decades. If he runs Trump is toast.

The far left would hold their noses and vote for him just like everyday Republicans held their noses and voted for RINOs for the past several decades. If he runs Trump is toast.
But they didn't.

Romney and McCain got less votes than W....and they both lost.

I actually like Manchin.

Forum List

Back