Manchin: Democrats were wrong to sit for President Trump's speech

Democrats should have booed the entire time. It’s the kind of thing Trump would do.

Joe the Ass kisser, is the type of democrat like that mf' from Alabama, who have mostly whites in their districts and are afraid to piss them off....and I get it. But you don't kick your party in the ass because it makes them feel good, Joe. You take your white sorry pick pussy ass over to the GOP and become apart of their bullshit.
Also Joe the Ass kisser, you also keep in mind that for the last 8 mf years, both GOP houses did nothing but SIT DURING EACH AND EVERY GOTDAMNED SPEECH OBAMA GAVE, HIS FIRST TIME OUT HE WAS CALLED A FUCKIN LIAR...WHAT PLANET, Joe has your sorry ass DINO ass been on??

another reason why Trump is the anti-chirst:
he wants to take care of America/Americans/make America safe--how evil--sinful-!!!!! etc

--and the Dems booed and walked out !!!!!proving once again blacks hate America/dems

another reason why Trump is the anti-chirst:
he wants to take care of America/Americans/make America safe--how evil--sinful-!!!!! etc

--and the Dems booed and walked out !!!!!proving once again blacks hate America/dems

One more time you maniac, how many times did the GOP boo Obama, walk out on Obama's speech's, call him out as a Liar???????? Get this through your fuckin head, you mindless ass wipe, you bitches don't have a monopoly on bad manners....dumb fuck!! And blacks don't hate America, half the nigga's in this country is fuckin white bitches.....we just hate Trump.

Joe Manchin: Democrats were 'wrong' to sit for Trump's speech

Joe. Just come on over to the GOP already....I expected it to happen by now I truly did...you are the last of a dying sane breed of democrat...very very few left of you...let them die in their own messes and just come join the GOP!
Manchin is a republican at heart. He represents the sister fuckers from West Virginia.
He along with so many sell out democrats in our party is the number one reason, we can't win shit. Too afraid to go gangsta and too stupid to figure out how.....for some ungodly reason we keep bringing cotton candy and sugar water to a shit face bar on the east side that's drowning in a Patron Silver members only par-tay!!

half the nigga's in this country is fuckin white bitches..
Thats because they hate being black and want their kids to be better off by making them at least half white. So much for black pride
Nigga's don't hate being black.....that's what's getting Barbie's pantie's off so fast, on contrary, they love being black, as do most white women in this country who want to be us!! Don't hate me, hate a race of people who age before they're 15...LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Thats because they hate being black and want their kids to be better off by making them at least half white. So much for black pride
Nigga's don't hate being black.....that's what's getting Barbie's pantie's off so fast, on contrary, they love being black, as do most white women in this country who want to be us!! Don't hate me, hate a race of people who age before they're 15...LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Must be a crushing defeat for you to play second fiddle to a white women.
Look at the percentage of blacks in the US you say "half the nigga's in this country" are screwing white women. Seems like diminishing returns for the plack race. Your "nigga's" are fucking the black race into extinction.

Look at the percentage of blacks in the US you say "half the nigga's in this country" are screwing white women. Seems like diminishing returns for the plack race. Your "nigga's" are fucking the black race into extinction.
Actually, they're phasing you the white man into extinction....uh, only a black woman can produce a black man, as a matter of fact, only a black woman can give birth to every race on the planet and you couldn't tell the difference. So when we stop producing black men, who prey tell will your mops turn too? Horses, Asians, Mexicans, Muslims.....cause it sure as hell ain't gonna be a white man
200.webp

Actually, they're phasing you the white man into extinction....uh, only a black woman can produce a black man, as a matter of fact, only a black woman can give birth to every race on the planet and you couldn't tell the difference. So when we stop producing black men, who prey tell will your mops turn too? Horses, Asians, Mexicans, Muslims.....cause it sure as hell ain't gonna be a white man
200.webp
But Black Men according to you prefer whte women, now I can understand your hatred if whites, So sad for you to be rejected by half of your kind.

the dems sat exactly like the republicans sat for obama - EXACTLY.

stop whining you poor little RW snowflkes :gay:

:itsok:

Joe the Ass kisser, is the type of democrat like that mf' from Alabama, who have mostly whites in their districts and are afraid to piss them off....and I get it. But you don't kick your party in the ass because it makes them feel good, Joe. You take your white sorry pick pussy ass over to the GOP and become apart of their bullshit.
Also Joe the Ass kisser, you also keep in mind that for the last 8 mf years, both GOP houses did nothing but SIT DURING EACH AND EVERY GOTDAMNED SPEECH OBAMA GAVE, HIS FIRST TIME OUT HE WAS CALLED A FUCKIN LIAR...WHAT PLANET, Joe has your sorry ass DINO ass been on??
You do realize the 2 people you are talking about are SENATORS so they cover the ENTIRE states they represent...they have no "districts" just go back to smoking your crack pipe and whining about whitey....

Joe Manchin: Democrats were 'wrong' to sit for Trump's speech

Joe. Just come on over to the GOP already....I expected it to happen by now I truly did...you are the last of a dying sane breed of democrat...very very few left of you...let them die in their own messes and just come join the GOP!

After the GOP minority killed his background check bill that had 90% support of the American people, I can't imagine why he'd want to buddy up with them.

Holy shit is this the first time you rubes actually watched a state address ?

It’s a whole clapping / sitting back in forth . Always has been.

Forum List

Back