Manchin Screws 36 million poor and middle class

Google it. Read it.
Why, it seems you want me to know so explain it
Google it. Read it.

According to the game rules:
The Bank collects all taxes, fines, loans and interest, and the price of
all properties which it sells and auctions.
The Bank never “goes broke.”If the Bank runs out of money, the
Banker may issue as much more as may be needed by writing on any ordinary paper

Conservatives, why does the bank pay players $200 for passing go?

Google it. Read it.

Better question. Why does the bank pay players $200 for passing go?
Monopoly was invented when our currency was backed by gold and silver. A bit of a difference. Although not as much until we lost control of the Fiat currency that replaced it. Putting money into the banks at one time and even with the Fiat currency then would entice you and give you things. Today you are doing them a favor and paying them off. People, especially younger ones over and over are charged ridiculous fees with interest artificially low on savings and other accounts.

Screwing that many people probably puts Manchin just behind Wilt Chamberlain on the prolific screwer list. But seriously, Manchin might have just single handedly saved our country, and that's a good thing.

Remove 30 trillion from the system and that's what you get
Lesh, we've been through this before. When the debt is paid off, it goes back into the pockets of the people who lent the money. It does not vanish.

If I lend you 100 dollars and then you pay me back, that money didn't vanish.

Let’s talk about the board game Monopoly. What do the rules say for when the bank runs out of money?
In the game, the banker prints more money.

In real life, the government borrows from the other players, and from people down the street.

Forum List

Back