Manchin Screws 36 million poor and middle class

I’ll let you figure that out. You conservatives need to think about this, rather than repeating right wing talking points about government debt being “bad for our grandchildren.”
Dude, you really couldn’t have wrote that with a straight face! You obviously don’t know jack shit about debt

No. You conservatives are just too ignorant to figure out that you’ve been conned on national debt. The rich actually have you bootlickers opposing government spending while championing tax cuts for the rich. It’s ironic, funny, and sad.
So no answer?

From a conservative who’s going to say we need to cut spending and give more tax breaks to the rich.
Nope, you’re just a parrot who doesn’t know jack shit about economics. You won’t even answer direct questions because you are far too ignorant

Of course Republicans did as well.

Not a single one would vote for this bill.

Not Romney. Not Collins. Not Murkowsky

None of them care about working families

The fact that Brandon wasn't able to get a single one of his Republican friends like Romney , Toomey and Cassady to sign one tells me how pitiful a job he's doing.

BTW, Manchin is only responsible to his own state- which doesn't have close to 36 million people of any race.

The fact that Brandon wasn't able to get a single one of his Republican friends like Romney , Toomey and Cassady to sign one tells me how pitiful a job he's doing.

BTW, Manchin is only responsible to his own state- which doesn't have close to 36 million people of any race.
What that says is that Republicans are as alwasy...in lock step and against the poor and lower working class

What that says is that Republicans are as alwasy...in lock step and against the poor and lower working class
How do you figure? How does the pork make it to the poor exactly? Explain

Bullshit. He's killing a bill that affects the NATION
Because he'd like to be re-elected.

1640289781416.png

He and 50 others.

Why didn't Brandon seek to make a Bipartisan deal and get the matter passed?

I saw the bill, it was an atrocity.

Things like EV credits ONLY for electric vehicles produced by unionized plants.

Most Americans, most poor Americans, are proudly Scabs, and they would have been total left out of it.

He and 50 others.

Why didn't Brandon seek to make a Bipartisan deal and get the matter passed?

I saw the bill, it was an atrocity.
Conservatives always shift the onus of compromise onto Democrats. Being in the minority, why don’t Republicans try to cut a deal to get some conservative policy into the bill?

Are you suggesting that there shouldn’t be give and take to pass legislation when parties don’t agree? Or your way and only your way? Hahaha no compromise is your issue fkwad

Forum List

Back