Manchin Screws 36 million poor and middle class

Hillary, Barry Hussein and Brandon screwed the good people of West Va. when they vowed to destroy a major industry. Nobody ever mentioned fellow democrat Manchin until he got on the wrong side of the democrat regime.

Manchin likes things the way they are in WVA: Worst poverty, worst health, least educated, no future.
I read a West Virginia obituary the other day.
Ruby Sue Boondocks
Beloved wife and sister of Billy Ray Boondocks
Beloved daughter-in-law and ex wife of Earl Boondocks.

Only when he's ready to leave his good life in DC. He knows that to support things like ending the filibuster or endlessly printing useless paper money, will cause his constituents to dump him ASAP. Democrat or not, his state went stronger for Trump than almost any other.
Thing is, he has been given an opportunity for greatness few get. If he plays his cards right, he could do great things. We will see what kind of person Manchin is.

West Virginians need to pay closer attention when they vote!

1640224323553.png

West Virginians need to pay closer attention when they vote!

View attachment 578796

You need to pay attention to who they DID vote for, and stop ASSuming that you must know their best interests better than they do, simply because disagreeing with your agenda MUST be "wrong".

By all means, do feel free to campaign all next year on the basis of, "Stop being stupid and believe what I tell you to!"

Seems like half the country isn't interested in paying off the marxist cabal for stealing the election.

When Mittens doesn't have the stomach to fuck over the working class, you know you've overshot the runway.

I'm sure it was sold as "we'll have fucking trillions!!!! if you steal the election..... it's a slam dunk!!"

BWAHAHAHA..... fucking filthy animals. Start killing each other.

Of course Republicans did as well.

Not a single one would vote for this bill.

Not Romney. Not Collins. Not Murkowsky

None of them care about working families
You fucking people cannot govern PERIOD Dr Lesh.

I would trust you people for beauty salon pics on the wall, but that is it bro

Have you made your rounds today here at USMB Hospice Services

Seems like half the country isn't interested in paying off the marxist cabal for stealing the election.

When Mittens doesn't have the stomach to fuck over the working class, you know you've overshot the runway.

I'm sure it was sold as "we'll have fucking trillions!!!! if you steal the election..... it's a slam dunk!!"

BWAHAHAHA..... fucking filthy animals. Start killing each other.
I believe the black population is actually 12 percent from 13 which is fucking huge

You gotta admit they are very efficient at aborting and capping each others asses eh?

The shame is all the organ donations we are missing out. You only have critical hours to grab that heart and sew it someone

Forum List

Back