Manchin Screws 36 million poor and middle class

Manchin saved us all from the extra inflation costs as the billionaires, communists, and dems seek to bankrupt the country.

He might be Biden's new "Corn Pop" .... maybe he is the son of Corn Pop coming back for revenge ....

Of course Republicans did as well.

Not a single one would vote for this bill.

Not Romney. Not Collins. Not Murkowsky

None of them care about working families
What's funny about all that is democrats hold the poor people in West Virginia in contempt. Let's see just how long their faux "concern" for them lasts. I give it 2 weeks, tops.

The program was designed to end, it's ending, what's the fucking problem?

Oh please…..everyone knows that once the Democrats devise a program to give certain people “free money,” (meaning it’s paid for by others), it is a political impossibility to remove it. They only call it temporary in order to ram in through.

Everyone in my family - who worked for what we have - is relieved that inflation won’t be driven even higher in order to give away money to people capable of earning it themselves.

What's funny about all that is democrats hold the poor people in West Virginia in contempt. Let's see just how long their faux "concern" for them lasts. I give it 2 weeks, tops.
Good point! Leftists always demean conservatives as not caring about poor people, but then they come out with the most disdainful remarks about “white trash” and poor people in WV (and elsewhere)?

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else notice the put downs Democrats make about poor white people in rural America, but then call Republicans racist if they saying anything negative about the poor inner-city blacks?

Oh please…..everyone knows that once the Democrats devise a program to give certain people “free money,” (meaning it’s paid for by others), it is a political impossibility to remove it. They only call it temporary in order to ram in through.

Everyone in my family - who worked for what we have - is relieved that inflation won’t be driven even higher in order to give away money to people capable of earning it themselves.
What you are saying is that helping out less fortunate folks is popular

Ohhh no. We can’t have that!

You commies are such assholes.

51 Senators voted against the bill.

It's called a fucking MAJORITY.

Take everything you said about McCain and then suck on a fat phallus while you drop to your knees and fellate the state, you mindless NPCs.

Manchin saved them all a lot of money. The bill was a boondoggle
There are generations of Americans yet unborn, who will not be deep in debt and enslaved to the government
thanks to Joe Machin and Kristen Sinema.

The attacks on Manchin are as predictable as a child's tantrum when not getting their way.

I wonder how much support they would be getting if they did what they really want to do, abolish the entire safety net. Medicare, social security, medicaid, food stamps, WIC. The GOP leaders have always wanted them all gone. The pretend they dont since their base depend on those programs, but they make it clear when behind closed doors.

Of course Republicans did as well.

Not a single one would vote for this bill.

Not Romney. Not Collins. Not Murkowsky

None of them care about working families
I'm not quite sure what he's up to.

I don't think it would be surprising at all if they still ended up with a similarly-sized bill that he "blessed".

Who knows with politicians. Any of them. Their priorities are questionable, at best.

There are generations of Americans yet unborn, who will not be deep in debt and enslaved to the government
thanks to Joe Machin and Kristen Sinema.

The attacks on Manchin are as predictable as a child's tantrum when not getting their way.
And it’s not just generations unborn. It’s all the middle class people* who won’t see inflation continue to skyrocket, and will have an easier time supporting their families.

* the exception is middle class people with kids under 18. Biden already put them on government support checks, so they are well-positioned for inflation. Those of us without kids, or with grown children, are really feeling the pinch. Thank G-d that Manchin stopped Biden from making things worse.

And it’s not just generations unborn. It’s all the middle class people* who won’t see inflation continue to skyrocket, and will have an easier time supporting their families.

* the exception is middle class people with kids under 18. Biden already put them on government support checks, so they are well-positioned for inflation. Those of us without kids, or with grown children, are really feeling the pinch. Thank G-d that Manchin stopped Biden from making things worse.
A lying demagogue like Biden showed us how thin the margins are in this country where many
hypnotized, low I.Q. imbeciles are happy to believe Biden lies.

See what leftists do?

The isolate and attack on person to get them to change.

50 other Senators are against the bill......WHY ARENT THE DEMS BLAMING THEM?!

Fucking Alinsky tactics.

DEMS ARE EVIL PIECES OF SHIT.

Forum List

Back