Maniac attacks co-workers with a baseball bat, kills one injures another.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Thank goodness he didn't use a gun, this would have been a real tragedy. He just used a mostly peaceful baseball bat. Have I mentioned that mental illness is a big problem?

perp

th

Derrick Lemond Simmons​

Thank goodness he didn't use a gun, this would have been a real tragedy. He just used a mostly peaceful baseball bat. Have I mentioned that mental illness is a big problem?

Next we'll hear the call to ban baseball bats because they are so violent.

We need to ban all bats. I am hereby starting the AFBC (Americans For Bat Control). Anyone can sign up annually for $25, just tell them I sent you. :smoke:

Last edited:
Have I mentioned that mental illness is a big problem?
Yes , this is the big one .
My personal experience suggests that at least 50% of people are mentally very unstable and out of balance rightnow .

You get a good appreciation of that here if you read and " listen " carefully.

It will breed wholesale violence and quite possibly will generate something approaching mass major civil unrest later in the year and particularly here in America which seems to be in major decline in many areas already .

Well as maniacs go he's sort of friendlier lookin' than most.....Reminds me a lot of ol Pete Smith I used to have on my unit.....Three Striker....Life sentence.....I had him on three units over the course of 30 years. Decent convict as far as they go.

He died one evening of a heart attack while eating a "swole"......Nobody claimed him so he was buried in a nearby town's "Potter's field" at state expense.

The warden, a few prison staff, one convict, and myself showed-up for the graveside service conducted by the prison Chaplain.....We brought the convict along (another Three Striker) so he could let the other convicts know ol Pete was put away right.

Oddly enough that's a worrisome thing with the long sentence convicts with little to no family....Blacks more so than whites.

Forum List

Back