Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

Lol...from Berkeley no less..

Like we would believe a words those pricks would say?

Computer science and digital forensics expert Berkeley Hany Farid said there was "no question" the video had been tampered with.

A three-minute clip of Pelosi speaking event with the Center for American Progress from Wednesday was uploaded on Facebook by a group called "Politics WatchDog" was viewed over 1.8 million times with nearly 40,000 shares. The video shows her frequently slurring her words and her voice sounding garbled. Copies of the clip had also been found on Twitter and YouTube, which the latter had removed.
Whaddya wanna bet the original source is a Russian troll farm.

Nancy is in nearly full blown dementia.

Computer science and digital forensics expert Berkeley Hany Farid said there was "no question" the video had been tampered with.

A three-minute clip of Pelosi speaking event with the Center for American Progress from Wednesday was uploaded on Facebook by a group called "Politics WatchDog" was viewed over 1.8 million times with nearly 40,000 shares. The video shows her frequently slurring her words and her voice sounding garbled. Copies of the clip had also been found on Twitter and YouTube, which the latter had removed.

"Full blown" accuracy, talking about Trump and his cover ups.

She’s not a drunk...she just a blathering idiot.
^^ditto.

Why Pelosi is so old she dated Calvin Collridge and that day her Poligrip lost its adhesion..
till this day i still dont know how pelosi came up with a figure of 500 million americans losing their jobs every month
She was thinking how much she'd save switching to GEICO.
Let us know when a Toad says something worth debating will you?

She sure kicked his ass with the truth though.

And still hasn't had a stroke on live TV like tRump.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Son she's had several.

Son she's had several.
Post'em up kid.

Pelosi was saying nonsense stuff before Al Gore invented the internet.
Not this time. She was right about a cover up.

Nope. Can you prove it?

no amount of proof can put a chink in your partisan bullshit - why even bother asking ..........

Sure except that I'm not a Pub and you're a bullshit partisan hack.

Tea Party hack Libertarian huh....

I vote independent btw ..

Son she's had several.
Post'em up kid.

No need son, only a partisan piece of crap doesn't admit it, it's all over the internet.
She's painful to watch.
No matter WHAT you see you'll defend the idiot.
There's the rub kid.....I don't defend Rump,I just call you people out on your stupidity.

Pelosi was saying nonsense stuff before Al Gore invented the internet.

Nope. Can you prove it?

no amount of proof can put a chink in your partisan bullshit - why even bother asking ..........

You voted for Hillary dumbass.

Son she's had several.
Post'em up kid.

No need son, only a partisan piece of crap doesn't admit it, it's all over the internet.
She's painful to watch.
There's the rub kid.....I don't defend Rump,I just call you people out on your stupidity.
So, you got nuthin' then.

As usual.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Nope. Can you prove it?

nope - and not obama either

youre an idiot .

^^ditto.

Why Pelosi is so old she dated Calvin Collridge and that day her Poligrip lost its adhesion..

Speaking of drunks, who is Calvin Collridge?

Son she's had several.
Post'em up kid.

She's painful to watch.
So, you got nuthin' then.

As usual.

(smile) No, I've just shown what a lazy asshole you are. It's ALL out there to see.

Nope. Can you prove it?

nope - and not obama either

youre an idiot .

You're a liar, sorry.

Forum List

Back