Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

no amount of proof can put a chink in your partisan bullshit - why even bother asking ..........

Sure except that I'm not a Pub and you're a bullshit partisan hack.

Tea Party hack Libertarian huh....

I vote independent btw ..

You voted for Hillary dumbass.

nope - and not obama either

youre an idiot .

You're a liar, sorry.

sure, anything you say IDIOTBOI.

youre an idiot .

You're a liar, sorry.

Of course son. Your'e a punk, nothing more.

Lol...from Berkeley no less..

Like we would believe a words those pricks would say?

Computer science and digital forensics expert Berkeley Hany Farid said there was "no question" the video had been tampered with.

A three-minute clip of Pelosi speaking event with the Center for American Progress from Wednesday was uploaded on Facebook by a group called "Politics WatchDog" was viewed over 1.8 million times with nearly 40,000 shares. The video shows her frequently slurring her words and her voice sounding garbled. Copies of the clip had also been found on Twitter and YouTube, which the latter had removed.
She’s not a drunk...she just a blathering idiot.
^^ditto.

Why Pelosi is so old she dated Calvin Collridge and that day her Poligrip lost its adhesion..

Speaking of drunks, who is Calvin Collridge?
Great President

Computer science and digital forensics expert Berkeley Hany Farid said there was "no question" the video had been tampered with.

A three-minute clip of Pelosi speaking event with the Center for American Progress from Wednesday was uploaded on Facebook by a group called "Politics WatchDog" was viewed over 1.8 million times with nearly 40,000 shares. The video shows her frequently slurring her words and her voice sounding garbled. Copies of the clip had also been found on Twitter and YouTube, which the latter had removed.
She’s not a drunk...she just a blathering idiot.
By contrast, would you agree Trump is a very stable genius? Whenever 'blathering idiot' is invoked, one must wonder what a very stable genius is.

I wonder if this one is fake?

And still hasn't had a stroke on live TV like tRump.

Son she's had several.
Post'em up kid.

No need son, only a partisan piece of crap doesn't admit it, it's all over the internet.
She's painful to watch.
No matter WHAT you see you'll defend the idiot.
There's the rub kid.....I don't defend Rump,I just call you people out on your stupidity.
So, you got nuthin' then.

As usual.

(smile) No, I've just shown what a lazy asshole you are. It's ALL out there to see.
No, it's isn't, and no, you haven't. All you are doing is making a fool of yourself.

As previously stated, you got nuthin'.

As usual.

Son she's had several.
Post'em up kid.

No need son, only a partisan piece of crap doesn't admit it, it's all over the internet.
She's painful to watch.
There's the rub kid.....I don't defend Rump,I just call you people out on your stupidity.

As usual.

(smile) No, I've just shown what a lazy asshole you are. It's ALL out there to see.
No, it's isn't, and no, you haven't. All you are doing is making a fool of yourself.

As usual.

Son revel in your ignorance, it's ok.

Post'em up kid.

She's painful to watch.

As usual.

As usual.

Lol, it's not working kid, you still look.foolish.

She's painful to watch.

As usual.

As usual.

I'm good kid. Tell me...….does a truth NEED anyone to believe it?

Is that like the filthy Democrats accusing Trump of collusion with the Russians to give an excuse of why their girl lost?

As usual.

As usual.

Lmao!!

How would you know?

youre an idiot .

You're a liar, sorry.

I like that, it should be his permanent nickname.

As usual.

As usual.

THE COUNTRY NEEDS RW'S TO MAN UP AND QUIT WHINING LIKE LITTLE BITCHES!

Obama and Clinton took 100 times the shit Trump is getting and never uttered a peep.

Pussy RW's never stfu about liberal bullies ...

GROW THE FK UP.

Whaddya wanna bet the original source is a Russian troll farm.
You liberals used to suck the Russians' cocks, now you hate them. What changed?

They're not Communists anymore, that's what changed.

As usual.

Obama and Clinton took 100 times the shit Trump is getting and never uttered a peep.

GROW THE FK UP.

You're a morn son.
Where are you?

As usual.

GROW THE FK UP.

You're the one whining here. Along with all the other lefties after a right winger fights back and kicks your ass. Kind of like Trump is doing to you now. As for Pisslosi, no need to edit any videos. She stumbles along and sounds drunk without any help.

Um, really who cares, crying Chuck and Crazy Nancy lied about what happened in their meeting with TRUMP...so it's amusing for people to whine about a video mocking Pelosi.

As usual.

GROW THE FK UP.

You're a morn son.
Where are you?

YOURE AN IDIOT

MORN SON --- :777:

HERS PROOF RW'S ARE WEAK ASS WHINERS ..

Kanye West To David Letterman: “Liberals Bully People Who Are Trump Supporters”

BOO HOO - THE WORLD IS OUT TO GET TRUMP.

You're a morn son

I keep telling you kids, if you're gonna call someone else stupid you gotta proofread.

When you post crap like the above it's makes you look really dumb.

In this case I don't think it's a false impression though.

Forum List

Back