Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

Trump allies spread distorted videos of Pelosi

This is what happens when you destroy Trump politically. He doctors videos as a distraction to his cover ups with Russia. So pitiful.

I saw none of the doctored video on Fox News
Trump worst enemy is himself as he continues to make a case for obstruction

and that love fest with employees was so surreal that I was waiting for Melania to pop her head through the door and say

He is more of a manly man than Mueller with a wink and a smile

Democrat talking points ^^^^^^^^^
A quick search confirms that.

BWK is an idiot.
Right, Nancy! And that Virginia governor didn’t wear blackface....even though he had admitted it!!!!

DemonRAT Nancy Pelosi, the mentally twisted, warped, confused, disfunctioning, DemonRat Speaker of the House should resign. She is killing the DemonRAT Party politically!!!
Like the Clintons, she's a kleptocrat. She did not seek a career in politics to forward any sort of political ideology, she got into politics to get rich.

She's merely a typical kleptocrat. No more, no less.
So, you are incapable of mounting a counter argument to the OP. Instead you just attack a person without merit. You Republicans are the biggest cowards.

Collusion was proven.

Link?
Read the report. You're too lazy so you won't.

Uhm because I never even seen the Russian funny memes..where are they?

You'll never know. You're too sorry to look.

So it's obvious you never seen them either, If you think a libtard Berkeley kid has the right video, you would believe anything.

That's an idiotic argument.

Read the report. You're too lazy so you won't.

Uhm because I never even seen the Russian funny memes..where are they?

You'll never know. You're too sorry to look.

So it's obvious you never seen them either, If you think a libtard Berkeley kid has the right video, you would believe anything.

That's an idiotic argument.

Once again from God damn Berkeley????

The accusation is all that was done to the video was to slow it down slightly. And Trump had nothing to do with it, if it even is true.

When you open the link you find that the culprit is some mysterious "conservative group" rather than the President. It's unclear how a "conservative group" could edit a news story on a major network or to what extent the story was allegedly edited. The crazy left must be desperate to promote this junk.

Trump allies spread distorted videos of Pelosi

This is what happens when you destroy Trump politically. He doctors videos as a distraction to his cover ups with Russia. So pitiful.

I saw none of the doctored video on Fox News
Trump worst enemy is himself as he continues to make a case for obstruction

and that love fest with employees was so surreal that I was waiting for Melania to pop her head through the door and say

He is more of a manly man than Mueller with a wink and a smile

Democrat talking points ^^^^^^^^^
A quick search confirms that.

BWK is an idiot.
Right, Nancy! And that Virginia governor didn’t wear blackface....even though he had admitted it!!!!

DemonRAT Nancy Pelosi, the mentally twisted, warped, confused, disfunctioning, DemonRat Speaker of the House should resign. She is killing the DemonRAT Party politically!!!
Like the Clintons, she's a kleptocrat. She did not seek a career in politics to forward any sort of political ideology, she got into politics to get rich.

She's merely a typical kleptocrat. No more, no less.
So, you are incapable of mounting a counter argument to the OP. Instead you just attack a person without merit. You Republicans are the biggest cowards.
:rolleyes:

In the OP, you did not present any argument to counter in the first place, you fucking idiot. So quit pretending that you did.

You merely spewed an unsupported assertion.

Now, are you going to present an argument to back up your unsupported assertion that Trump doctored the video, or not?

I challenge you to explain the reasoning that you used to come to the ridiculous conclusion that Trump doctored the video so that I may rip your convoluted "reasoning" to shreds with my tools of logic and sound reasoning skills, and shove it up your ass.

I doubt that you will accept that challenge. I think that when you called me a coward you were projecting.

Would you like to take this to the ring?

Last edited:

Trump didn't doctor the video, some right wing did and he just linked it and tweeted it out

This is how Trump spends his time

What liberal could object to Nannabelle being allowed that which she does naturally?

Oh, right, a crazed liberal.

Is there any other sort?

Lol...from Berkeley no less..

Like we would believe a words those pricks would say?

Computer science and digital forensics expert Berkeley Hany Farid said there was "no question" the video had been tampered with.

A three-minute clip of Pelosi speaking event with the Center for American Progress from Wednesday was uploaded on Facebook by a group called "Politics WatchDog" was viewed over 1.8 million times with nearly 40,000 shares. The video shows her frequently slurring her words and her voice sounding garbled. Copies of the clip had also been found on Twitter and YouTube, which the latter had removed.
Where can I get an 8 X 12?

What liberal could object to Nannabelle being allowed that which she does naturally?

Oh, right, a crazed liberal.

Is there any other sort?
Trump toads take a doctored video, and tell us all about what this person does naturally, as if they live in her house. Is there another type of lying Toad?

Trump didn't doctor the video, some right wing did and he just linked it and tweeted it out

This is how Trump spends his time

What's the difference? The point is, Trump knows Pelosi is kicking his ass and is exposing his criminality and he can't deal with it. He's a weak, insecure, little mouse, being kicked around by a woman. Nancy said nasty things about me. Boohoo! What a friggin baby. Grow up you idiot.

Trump and his drones live a lie, in a lie, every day of their miserable life. Nothing is too lowlife for these slimebags.

She's pretty much Hillary's drinking partner. It's a contest who can pass out first with those two. First one to drink enough to suck Shumer's dick loses and has to buy the next day. The entire demorat party is stoned in one way or another. Have you not heard the stupid shit they say daily?
Yea, isn't it great. Nancy tells the world Trump is involved in a cover up, and would you believe that "stupid shit" is true?

Forum List

Back