Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

Intervention for what? It obvious that she is a senile old bag who goes to work loaded.
Lol! More lies from the Right while they manufacture these chicken shit stunts that fool no one. They are so pitiful.

If Pelosi says she was sober, fine. Let her PROVE it.

People just aren't going to take her word for it.
She already did. We saw the doctored video and the real one. I posted it my OP. Why do you come on this forum to lie and make shit up? Have you no decency or self respect?
Yours are FAKE....already posted a group of her dementia
My OP proved you are fake when I posted the two videos side by side. You are also a liar.
Your OP proved shit...FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Then Pelosi should schedule an impeachment vote. ASAP.

If she has the proof, let's do it.

My guess is that it fails, but President Trump welcomes the vote

The only reason for the Impeachment is to not have Trump win another term. That is the only thing they have since they have tried everything else and it all failed.
Trump is only welcoming the Impeachment is because, he is confident that he has nothing to lose and the entire 2 years has been nothing but a Democratic circus.
Trump's going to jail.

She already did. We saw the doctored video and the real one. I posted it my OP. Why do you come on this forum to lie and make shit up? Have you no decency or self respect?

Even if your video is genuine, so what? She still looks loaded to me. Test the broad, let her prove her sobriety. How about letter from the leaders of the Washington DC AA group? They should be able to verify this
Do you have any idea the retarded nature of your question? You make statements like a total moron. How could anyone take you serious with the absolute ridiculous nonsense you post? "She looks loaded to me"? That's it? Are you kidding me. What in the hell are you smoking.? These Trump cultists have totally lost it.
About as much as you scum after Trump is cleared of collusion you STILL call him out on collusion....See how that is done...use ABNORMAL LOGIC against ABNORMALS....

commie-liberal-msm-msnbc-cnn-400x406.jpg
Collusion was proven.

Link?

The only reason for the Impeachment is to not have Trump win another term. That is the only thing they have since they have tried everything else and it all failed.
Trump is only welcoming the Impeachment is because, he is confident that he has nothing to lose and the entire 2 years has been nothing but a Democratic circus.
Trump's going to jail.

Same day Hillary is...never

Trump's going to jail.
To visit the Surrender Monkey and the Hildebeast...ROTFLMFAO

Unfortunately the media will stay on top of this fake news. The President can't ignore it.

Remember the 2016 election campaign? One hateful lie after another, a billion dollars worth of ads by Mrs. Clinton.

How many times was Trump accused of mocking cripples? When the reality was that he mocked a reporter who was flustered when Mr. Trump called him out. But if watched TV, you would never know, except Trump did address it.

Yes, that is all true! My point was that Trump should just focus on his record on the economy, China, Iran and other issues. And let Nancy continue her stupid mind games. She wants Trump to fail. She wants Trump to "get mad" so she could later on say that she succeeded on her accomplishment. Trump cannot let her "get to him".
Trump lost a ton of court battles in the last few weeks and we found out he obstructed justice through Mueller. Pelosi had nothing to do with that exposure. Trump did it to himself. He's a proven criminal and he is not fit for office.

She's getting all the ammunition she needs and is going through the proper channels covering all the bases. Once all the evidence is in, then she will decide. But, no matter, there is plenty already. They will have to impeach him. He is unstable and a mafia criminal.

Lol! More lies from the Right while they manufacture these chicken shit stunts that fool no one. They are so pitiful.

My OP proved you are fake when I posted the two videos side by side. You are also a liar.
Wrong! You didn't prove it was fake news because you have no information that it is. Your opinion is worth shit.

Last edited:

Trump's going to jail.
To visit the Surrender Monkey and the Hildebeast...ROTFLMFAO
They aren't in jail. Didn't you get the memo? What box are you living in?

Even if your video is genuine, so what? She still looks loaded to me. Test the broad, let her prove her sobriety. How about letter from the leaders of the Washington DC AA group? They should be able to verify this
Do you have any idea the retarded nature of your question? You make statements like a total moron. How could anyone take you serious with the absolute ridiculous nonsense you post? "She looks loaded to me"? That's it? Are you kidding me. What in the hell are you smoking.? These Trump cultists have totally lost it.
About as much as you scum after Trump is cleared of collusion you STILL call him out on collusion....See how that is done...use ABNORMAL LOGIC against ABNORMALS....

Collusion was proven.

Link?
Read the report. You're too lazy so you won't.

Collusion was proven.

Link?

Uhm because I never even seen the Russian funny memes..where are they?

Wrong! Yo didn't prove it was fake news because you have no information that it is. Your opinion is worth shit.
WRONG you proved you could alter a video ...FAKE NEWS!

Time for an intervention!!!!!

Intervention for what? It obvious that she is a senile old bag who goes to work loaded.

We see what you did there...ROTFLMFAO

media-msm-make-trump-look-bad.jpg

Trump did it to himself, and we provided the proof. Trump toads are liars.

You demented fool these Piglousi nutbag babbling are all over use a search engine...retard!

Pelosi Looks Drunk, Can't Answer 1 Thing She Should Know Better Than Anyone

Nancy Pelosi Can't Make It Through a Single Speech Without Garbling Words and Mispronouncing Countries - The Daily Coin

There's two different videos to compare. Get a clue; tps://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari/watch/trump-allies-spread-distorted-videos-of-pelosi-60297797880

These Trump Toads are so helpless and lazy. And they don't want the truth. They are a pitiful bunch.

You demented fool these Piglousi nutbag babbling are all over use a search engine...retard!

Nancy Pelosi Can't Make It Through a Single Speech Without Garbling Words and Mispronouncing Countries - The Daily Coin

There's two different videos to compare. Get a clue; tps://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari/watch/trump-allies-spread-distorted-videos-of-pelosi-60297797880

These Trump Toads are so helpless and lazy. And they don't want the truth. They are a pitiful bunch.

FAKE NEWS...ABNORMALS are FAMOUS for lying...Judge Kavanaugh jumps to mind@

Wrong! Yo didn't prove it was fake news because you have no information that it is. Your opinion is worth shit.
Fox business altered the video. Lol! We just showed it. tps://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari/watch/trump-allies-spread-distorted-videos-of-pelosi-60297797880
Prove I was the one who altered it or you are a bald faced liar. I'll be waiting hot shot.

You aren't saying anything. Get in the game or get lost.

Collusion was proven.

Link?

Uhm because I never even seen the Russian funny memes..where are they?

You'll never know. You're too sorry to look.

Fox business altered the video. Lol! We just showed it. tps://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari/watch/trump-allies-spread-distorted-videos-of-pelosi-60297797880
Prove I was the one who altered it or you are a bald faced liar. I'll be waiting hot shot.
FAKE NEWS You don't have the intelligence to write a complete sentence let alone edit a video BUT some of you commie scum do!

I'm still waiting on Purge the liar to prove I altered the video. Lol! What a loser.

You aren't saying anything. Get in the game or get lost.

Can't take the TRUTH little pissant....ROTFLMFAO!!!

FAKE NEWS You don't have the intelligence to write a complete sentence let alone edit a video BUT some of you commie scum do!
So you're a proven liar. Get lost. You have zero value on this forum. You're a miserable troll with nothing to debate that is worth shit. Take a hike.

Forum List

Back