Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

Trump worst enemy is himself as he continues to make a case for obstruction

and that love fest with employees was so surreal that I was waiting for Melania to pop her head through the door and say

He is more of a manly man than Mueller with a wink and a smile

Its not "obstruction" to stand up to Mueller and the other persecutors coming after him.

They might not like it, but that's just tough shit.

Right, Nancy! And that Virginia governor didn’t wear blackface....even though he had admitted it!!!!

DemonRAT Nancy Pelosi, the mentally twisted, warped, confused, disfunctioning, DemonRat Speaker of the House should resign. She is killing the DemonRAT Party politically!!!

What would be a "more presidential manner"?

Just keep talking about the issues that matter most, and leave the idiocies to Nancy "Blow Me" Pelosi and the rest of the Democrats :D

Unfortunately the media will stay on top of this fake news. The President can't ignore it.

Remember the 2016 election campaign? One hateful lie after another, a billion dollars worth of ads by Mrs. Clinton.

How many times was Trump accused of mocking cripples? When the reality was that he mocked a reporter who was flustered when Mr. Trump called him out. But if watched TV, you would never know, except Trump did address it.

Trump allies spread distorted videos of Pelosi

This is what happens when you destroy Trump politically. He doctors videos as a distraction to his cover ups with Russia. So pitiful.

An "expert" from God damn berekley?

Already a thread on this

Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

Nancy said she wasn't drunk- but she did NOT submit to a breathalyzer or blood tests. Let the people decide based upon the video evidence. The whole Democrat caucus should get drug tested- a lot of them look loaded to me.

Unfortunately the media will stay on top of this fake news. The President can't ignore it.

Remember the 2016 election campaign? One hateful lie after another, a billion dollars worth of ads by Mrs. Clinton.

How many times was Trump accused of mocking cripples? When the reality was that he mocked a reporter who was flustered when Mr. Trump called him out. But if watched TV, you would never know, except Trump did address it.

Yes, that is all true! My point was that Trump should just focus on his record on the economy, China, Iran and other issues. And let Nancy continue her stupid mind games. She wants Trump to fail. She wants Trump to "get mad" so she could later on say that she succeeded on her accomplishment. Trump cannot let her "get to him".

This is what happens when you destroy Trump politically. He doctors videos as a distraction to his cover ups with Russia. So pitiful.

An "expert" from God damn berekley?

Already a thread on this

Nancy said she wasn't drunk- but she did NOT submit to a breathalyzer or blood tests. Let the people decide based upon the video evidence. The whole Democrat caucus should get drug tested- a lot of them look loaded to me.

We really should start drug testing and giving BAC test to our government officials.

Why do they get a free ride?

76e68f3a8e6ffa036b0f6a706700b4aa_c0-73-3012-1829_s885x516.jpg
download (6).jpeg

BWK is gonna have some very sleepless nights ahead of him as he attempts to "spin" the data about the FISA warrants.........break out the popcorn!:party:

BWK is gonna have some very sleepless nights ahead of him as he attempts to "spin" the data about the FISA warrants.........break out the popcorn!:party:

The information about why the FISA courts authorized the Wire Taps on the Trump domicile and the spying on President Trump, is pretty essential information. I can't see why libs would object to it being released.

If the original warrants were not properly predicated, the charges against Manafort, Flynn, and everyone else need to be dropped. Cohen admitted guilt, he can stew in prison.

But the rest, its all fruit from the poisoned tree.

:auiqs.jpg:We already ate it, and with the embarrassing end with Devin Nunez making a joke out of the first investigation, this one is going to be even more fun with thye water boy Barr.

The information about why the FISA courts authorized the Wire Taps on the Trump domicile and the spying on President Trump, is pretty essential information. I can't see why libs would object to it being released.

If the original warrants were not properly predicated, the charges against Manafort, Flynn, and everyone else need to be dropped. Cohen admitted guilt, he can stew in prison.

No evidence was ever revealed that the FBI spied on the campaign. You are a liar. Shame on you.

I saw none of the doctored video on Fox News
Trump worst enemy is himself as he continues to make a case for obstruction

and that love fest with employees was so surreal that I was waiting for Melania to pop her head through the door and say

He is more of a manly man than Mueller with a wink and a smile

Democrat talking points ^^^^^^^^^
Nope! We put two videos side by side and Fox Business with their corrupt network got caught doctoring a video, and the Toads support it.

No evidence was ever revealed that the FBI spied on the campaign. You are a liar. Shame on you.

That's not what our AG has said. And he is under orders from his President to release the information in regards to the FISA warrants with all deliberate speed. It sure looks like they were spying on the President, and they tapped his phones.

Forum List

Back