Man’s marriage proposal inside McDonald’s chicken sandwich isn’t well-received by girlfriend

Yeah......yeah.

My proposal to my wife was something out of a Cary Grant movie, expensive, well planned, involved several people, and completely surprised her. My how standards have fallen. Nice that she's giving him another chance. I don't think I would have gotten one.

Well to be fair, he /thought/ he was being romantic or something, it was where they had their first date and all. Men just aren't very good at romance heh

My husband's proposal started out with the following words, "We've been together way too long..."

Some women have higher standards. I knew mine did and rose to the challenge. Apparently this guy is tone deaf. A proposal is one question you don't want to ask unless you already know the answer.

He's lucky he found out before they are married that she's an ungrateful bitch.

He's lucky he found out before they are married that she's an ungrateful bitch.

Recent breakup?
sad-054.gif

"Ann rejected his proposal, but they didn’t break up over this."

Silly woman.

If he behaves like this before marriage one can only ponder how is he going to behave after marriage! Mercy Lord!:rolleyes-41::tongue:

When I was young I thought Olive Garden was a fancy restaurant. So I proposed to my wife at an Olive Garden, and my wife, not knowing how inappropriate it was for me to propose in a moderately priced chain restaurant, accepted my proposal.

As far as this woman is concerned, I think she would be better off never getting married, getting a bunch of cats, and dying alone.

She doesn't have what it takes to be in a happy marriage.

When I was young I thought Olive Garden was a fancy restaurant. So I proposed to my wife at an Olive Garden, and my wife, not knowing how inappropriate it was for me to propose in a moderately priced chain restaurant, accepted my proposal.

As far as this woman is concerned, I think she would be better off never getting married, getting a bunch of cats, and dying alone.

Bitter?

Bitter?
This is the second time you have made inappropriate comments rather than discuss the topic of the thread.

One more time and I'm putting you on ignore.

Bitter?
This is the second time you have made inappropriate comments rather than discuss the topic of the thread.

LOL. I know I'm not the only one wondering what's fueling your opinion.

She was right to reject his tawdry marriage proposal in any sane universe. Anyone who thinks she was ungrateful either hates women or is temporarily insane from a recent interaction with a woman. So which is it?

Bitter?

LOL. I know I'm not the only one wondering what's fueling your opinion.

She was right to reject his tawdry marriage proposal in any sane universe. Anyone who thinks she was ungrateful either hates women or is temporarily insane from a recent interaction with a woman. So which is it?
You are not allowed to ask me personal questions. Since I warned you, and you didn't listen, I am putting you on ignore.

I could feel her hurt and disappointment. :((
A nice romantic dinner at home or a restaurant would be much better than this. At least now she has a story of a guy who proposed to her with a chicken sandwich from McDonald's.
Such a chicken!!!

I could feel her hurt and disappointment. :((
A nice romantic dinner at home or a restaurant would be much better than this. At least now she has a story of a guy who proposed to her with a chicken sandwich from McDonald's.
Such a chicken!!!
12 year old girls never dream their future proposal is in a Dollar Menu item at McDonalds. The disappointment is long lived.

Forum List

Back