"Manslaughter" the Good Old New York Way

Phuck Florida and the rednecks who allow SYG laws to stay on the books. You want people to bear responsibility for their actions? Then make people LIABLE for their stupidity!

This is how rational, decent, blue states handle someone who kills somebody else without premeditated intention.

Speedboat driver charged with manslaughter in fatal New York crash

(Reuters) - The pilot of a speedboat that was carrying six members of a wedding party when it crashed into a barge on the Hudson River was charged on Saturday with vehicular manslaughter in the death of one of the passengers, reported as the bride-to-be.

Speedboat driver charged with manslaughter in fatal New York crash | Reuters

The Zimmerman trial had nothing to do with "Stand Your Ground" laws.

Get it through your head. This is your typical bait and switch.

It's becoming clear why the left focused on this case in the first place.

They want to get ride of that law.

I have been saying that for a while now. It's all about guns. They don't give a rat's ass about Trayvon Martin.

For those of you who fail to read only the headline, I repeat:

You want people to bear responsibility for their actions? Then make people LIABLE for their stupidity!

This is how rational, decent, blue states handle someone who kills somebody else without premeditated intention.

George Zimmerman falls into the STUPIDITY department, just like the boat driver. If you have ever tried to cross the Hudson River, even in broad daylight, you encounter water-born traffic jams. He went out at night after he had been drinking, and he was most likely drunk. He falls into the same category as Zimmerman.

So you're saying Flori-DUH doesn't recognize reckless behavior (stupidity) resulting in a death as manslaughter. OK, got it.

"""The unjustifiable, inexcusable, and intentional killing of a human being without deliberation, premeditation, and malice. The unlawful killing of a human being without any deliberation, which may be involuntary, in the commission of a lawful act without due caution and circumspection."""

Hey dumbass! It STILL has nothing to do with the Zimmerman case moron.

The Zimmerman trial had nothing to do with "Stand Your Ground" laws.

Get it through your head. This is your typical bait and switch.

It's becoming clear why the left focused on this case in the first place.

They want to get ride of that law.

You are wrong, as usual:

Transcript from Anderson Cooper interview with Juror B37:

"""COOPER: Tell me about that.

JUROR: It became very confusing. We had stuff thrown at us. We had the second-degree murder charge, the manslaughter charge, then we had self-defense, stand your ground, and I think there was one other one. But the manslaughter case -- we actually had gotten it down to manslaughter, because the second degree, it wasn't at second degree anymore. """

CNN.com - Transcripts
Try again Zimmerman and his lawyers waived 'Stand your Ground'.

The butthurt is strong with that one.

All states allow a plea of self defense to justify a homicide.

And Florida does so in a dangerous and irresponsible manner.

If Conservatives would just stop calling the cops on black kids for walking down the road, you will make a ton of progress.

We're not asking to put up with crime. We're not asking to let burglars go because they're black. We're asking, nicely, to stop calling the cops on black kids just because you don't recognize them and a burglary took place nearby some time ago. Blacks are sick and tired of it, so knock it the f___ off already.

First of all, no we don't, and second, 19 other states have the same laws.

If Conservatives would just stop calling the cops on black kids for walking down the road, you will make a ton of progress.

Thirdly, Zimmerman was a democrat who voted for obama, he's not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination.

We're not asking to put up with crime. We're not asking to let burglars go because they're black. We're asking, nicely, to stop calling the cops on black kids just because you don't recognize them and a burglary took place nearby some time ago. Blacks are sick and tired of it, so knock it the f___ off already.

Lastly, the fact is that blacks commit crimes way in excess of their percentage of the population and George Zimmerman didn't even know what Martin's color was even when the dispatcher asked him. He had to guess that "He looks black."

The sheer amount of things you are ignorant of is remarkable.

First of all, no we don't, and second, 19 other states have the same laws.

Thirdly, Zimmerman was a democrat who voted for obama, he's not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination.

Lastly, the fact is that blacks commit crimes way in excess of their percentage of the population and George Zimmerman didn't even know what Martin's color was even when the dispatcher asked him. He had to guess that "He looks black."

The sheer amount of things you are ignorant of is remarkable.

Let this be a lesson to you, when asked to describe a suspect say "He might be black but I can't be sure."

NoTea, I can't thank you enough. Seriously. Your thread here has afforded me the opportunity to use a once fashionable word that has, in recent years, fallen out of favor. A word I sincerely hope to bring back to the American vernacular...

Jesus H. Christ Tea, you really are a fucking dullard...

Last edited:
NoTea, I can't thank you enough. Seriously. You thread here has afforded me the opportunity to use a once fashionable word that has, in recent years, fallen out of favor. A word I sincerely hope to bring back to the American vernacular...

Jesus H. Christ Tea, you really are a fucking dullard...

:lmao:

Phuck Florida and the rednecks who allow SYG laws to stay on the books. You want people to bear responsibility for their actions? Then make people LIABLE for their stupidity!

(Reuters) - The pilot of a speedboat that was carrying six members of a wedding party when it crashed into a barge on the Hudson River was charged on Saturday with vehicular manslaughter in the death of one of the passengers, reported as the bride-to-be.

I'm sure the bride and bestman attacked the boat driver before he crashed, right? Maybe we can get some photos of the victums when they were 12 and try to pawn that off as current reality as well

I'm sure the bride and bestman attacked the boat driver before he crashed, right?
Maybe we can get some photos of the victums when they were 12 and try to pawn that off as current reality as well

You just don't get it, do you?

But I bet most of you would agree that a drunk driver who kills with his car should be convicted of manslaughter.

A drunk guy who drives a boat full of people into a barge should be too.

And so should an asshole with a gun and an attitude of,..."Fucking punks....These assholes always get away".

He should have at least been convicted of manslaughter.

:lmao:

well lets see....

first off they did not go for manslaughter, they wanted a murder charge..... then decided half way through they could not prove that and wanted manslaughter to be considered...

and still.... you have to prove it was not self defense.

so unless your swimmer somehow got out of the water and was bashing the speed boat drivers head into the ground..... you got zip for comparisons.

I am not talking about self defense. Read before you blow your piehole.

I am talking about what constitutes manslaughter in New York as opposed to Flori-DUH.

Judge Nelson advised manslaughter as a consideration by the jury. I think she knows a whole lot more about the law than you do.

i'm positive they are virtually identical you flaming retard

For those of you who fail to read only the headline, I repeat:

You want people to bear responsibility for their actions? Then make people LIABLE for their stupidity!

George Zimmerman falls into the STUPIDITY department, just like the boat driver. If you have ever tried to cross the Hudson River, even in broad daylight, you encounter water-born traffic jams. He went out at night after he had been drinking, and he was most likely drunk. He falls into the same category as Zimmerman.

So you're saying Flori-DUH doesn't recognize reckless behavior (stupidity) resulting in a death as manslaughter. OK, got it.

"""The unjustifiable, inexcusable, and intentional killing of a human being without deliberation, premeditation, and malice. The unlawful killing of a human being without any deliberation, which may be involuntary, in the commission of a lawful act without due caution and circumspection."""

retard....learn to read

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

I am bowled over with your expertise.
I'm sure the boat driver will claim he is innocent as did Zimmerman, but note that it did not take 44 days for charges to be brought against this guy, either.

Some states still take the loss of human life seriously. Flori-DUH is not one of them.

I am certain that the boat driver did not claim self defense, so your point is what? That you like to compare apples with oranges?

Judge Nelson advised the jury they could find Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter, if not second-degree murder. So according to you this judge, who was the former chief prosecutor for Broward County before being appointed to the bench 13 years ago, was comparing apples to oranges, hmmm?

Obviously you are not too bright.. The nature of the charge is not an issue as there is no doubt that Zimmerman was charged with Murder 2 and that Manslaughter is a lesser included offence for which a person charged with murder 2 can be found guilty. The nature of the defense to the charge is the issue.... and that is where we have apples and oranges.

Want to try again?:cuckoo:

I'm sure the bride and bestman attacked the boat driver before he crashed, right?
Maybe we can get some photos of the victums when they were 12 and try to pawn that off as current reality as well

You just don't get it, do you?

But I bet most of you would agree that a drunk driver who kills with his car should be convicted of manslaughter.

A drunk guy who drives a boat full of people into a barge should be too.

And so should an asshole with a gun and an attitude of,..."Fucking punks....These assholes always get away".

He should have at least been convicted of manslaughter.

No we all get it.

You're such an evil little dullard that you fine equation everywhere you look. like you can always spot racism when someone disagrees with the one.

You were told to hate GZ b/c he was white, when you found out he wasn't, you were stuck hating him b/c the idea of manning up and admitting you were all wrong, was just to much for you dullards.

I'm sure the boat driver will claim he is innocent as did Zimmerman, but note that it did not take 44 days for charges to be brought against this guy, either.

Some states still take the loss of human life seriously. Flori-DUH is not one of them.

Are you stoned or are you stupid, boy?

He was charged because he shouldn't have been operating the boat drunk. The same charges would have been brought had he been operating a car drunk and killed someone. Manslaughter simply denotes negligence.

Oh come on just one neg.....:)

Forum List

Back