"Manslaughter" the Good Old New York Way

All states allow a plea of self defense to justify a homicide.

I am bowled over with your expertise.
I'm sure the boat driver will claim he is innocent as did Zimmerman, but note that it did not take 44 days for charges to be brought against this guy, either.

Some states still take the loss of human life seriously. Flori-DUH is not one of them.

Are you stoned or are you stupid, boy?

he's gotta be gettin paid.

being that much of a dullardberal would take so much effort that any man would want something for the effort

Phuck Florida and the rednecks who allow SYG laws to stay on the books. You want people to bear responsibility for their actions? Then make people LIABLE for their stupidity!

This is how rational, decent, blue states handle someone who kills somebody else without premeditated intention.

Speedboat driver charged with manslaughter in fatal New York crash

(Reuters) - The pilot of a speedboat that was carrying six members of a wedding party when it crashed into a barge on the Hudson River was charged on Saturday with vehicular manslaughter in the death of one of the passengers, reported as the bride-to-be.

Speedboat driver charged with manslaughter in fatal New York crash | Reuters

I'm sure the bride and bestman attacked the boat driver before he crashed, right?
Maybe we can get some photos of the victums when they were 12 and try to pawn that off as current reality as well

You just don't get it, do you?

But I bet most of you would agree that a drunk driver who kills with his car should be convicted of manslaughter.

A drunk guy who drives a boat full of people into a barge should be too.

And so should an asshole with a gun and an attitude of,..."Fucking punks....These assholes always get away".

He should have at least been convicted of manslaughter.

For words?

Zimmerman should have been convicted for words?

I am bowled over with your expertise.
I'm sure the boat driver will claim he is innocent as did Zimmerman, but note that it did not take 44 days for charges to be brought against this guy, either.

Some states still take the loss of human life seriously. Flori-DUH is not one of them.

The state of New York found a black man by the name of Roderick Scott not guilty in connection with the shooting death of 17 year old Christopher Cervini, a white teenager. Scott admitted killing Cervini but claimed he did it in self defense when Cervini charged him. The basics of the Scott story:

Scott says he acted in self defense when he confronted Cervini and two others saying they were stealing from neighbors cars. He told them he had a gun and ordered them to freeze and wait for police. Scott says he shot Cervini twice when the victim charged toward him yelling he was going to get Scott

Now this is quite similar to the Zimmerman-- Martin scenario except that Scott did not have a broken nose and a banged up head to attest to his claim. Apples to apples

Jury Finds Roderick Scott Not Guilty - Rochester

Here is a case similar to the one you are relying on

Polo tycoon John Goodman was found guilty today of DUI manslaughter and vehicular homicide by a Florida jury. ...Goodman's Bentley slammed into Scott Wilson's Hyundai and sent it into a nearby canal in Wellington, Fla., in February 2010. Wilson, a 23-year-old engineering graduate, was still strapped into the driver's seat and drowned.

Polo Tycoon John Goodman Guilty of DUI Manslaughter and Vehicular Homicide - ABC News

And Florida does so in a dangerous and irresponsible manner.

First of all, no we don't, and second, 19 other states have the same laws.

If Conservatives would just stop calling the cops on black kids for walking down the road, you will make a ton of progress.

Thirdly, Zimmerman was a democrat who voted for obama, he's not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination.

We're not asking to put up with crime. We're not asking to let burglars go because they're black. We're asking, nicely, to stop calling the cops on black kids just because you don't recognize them and a burglary took place nearby some time ago. Blacks are sick and tired of it, so knock it the f___ off already.

Lastly, the fact is that blacks commit crimes way in excess of their percentage of the population and George Zimmerman didn't even know what Martin's color was even when the dispatcher asked him. He had to guess that "He looks black."

The sheer amount of things you are ignorant of is remarkable.

"He looks black" means he knew what race Trayvon was. What's the matter with you? Are you retarded?

And so what if black crime rates are higher? Trayvon Martin was not committing a crime. You don't call the cops based on FBI crime stats, you stupid, racist buffoon!

"Yes, officer, there's a black guy in my neighborhood who hasn't done anything, but blacks commit a much higher rate of crime than whites, so could you come a check this guy out?" PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. Pure racism.

Phuck Florida and the rednecks who allow SYG laws to stay on the books. You want people to bear responsibility for their actions? Then make people LIABLE for their stupidity!

This is how rational, decent, blue states handle someone who kills somebody else without premeditated intention.

(Reuters) - The pilot of a speedboat that was carrying six members of a wedding party when it crashed into a barge on the Hudson River was charged on Saturday with vehicular manslaughter in the death of one of the passengers, reported as the bride-to-be.

I live in New York and took out two MS13 gang members with a 12 gauge (they both bled to death from the chest after being hit with #7 birdshot, which is relatively weak ammo) while they were invading my home. I was never arrested or detained at any time during or after the event.

1. Florida is a blue state.
2. Manslaughter verdicts have been delivered for boating incidents in Florida also.

Mandy J. Romeu: Palm Beach County jury on Thursday convicts Deerfield Beach man in 2010 boating death - Sun Sentinel

Man Guilty of 3 Counts of Florida BUI Manslaughter Faces 45 Years in Prison

Bushnell, Florida Man Jeffery Lamb Charged with BUI Manslaughter for Running Over Carla Faul on the Withlacoochee River - Maritime & Boating Accident Lawyer News

Man gets 40 years for BUI manslaughter

3. You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back