Many Hamas soldiers surrender

I wouldn't, I consider them dead already. All Hamas terrorists should be executed, not traded 10-1 or better.
The moment they get the last living hostage, Israel should execute every single Palestinian prisoner so they cant ever ask for prisoner swaps again. Just empty out their prisons and feed their bodies to pigs.

Why do you support Muslim terrorists?
Because he's a dimocrap. Which means he/she/it is stupid. Not just stupid, FUCKING stupid. Incapable of original thought so dimocrap scum are happy to fill that void in his/her/its life.

dims are incapable of empathy. Except when their masters in one of the dimocrap scum cabals of evil like the DISGUSTING FILTH or Academia

Here's your brave 'Freedom Fighter' dimmies.

Hiding like the coward he is.

And here is your Goat-Fucker voice of reason --

I hope those raping, murdering scum can't swim. I doubt they can since they appear to have an aversion to bathing as well as to water in general.

If they have no military, then they have no Country. And without either, they are lawless butchers that need to die
“Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable.”

"Below is a photo showing several kneeling scumbags lined ..... they have been completely stripped down to their underwear.

Several clips emerged from the Gaza Strip Thursday showing how the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) rounded up dozens of reported Hamas terrorists and forced them to surrender in humiliating fashion.

The Times of Israel reported that the savages turned themselves in after being pushed back by the advancing Israel Defense Forces near Jabaliya."

What a great sight!

1701986247682.png

Forum List

Back