Many Here thought I was being facetious when I posted this

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
A while back I posted a list of ridiculous actions Trump could take, and I asked, if his followers would still support him after he did this. My thread was banished to the Badlands. Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

One of the things I suggested was Trump putting on a Nazi uniform and doing the Heil Hitler salute.

Well later after I posted this, Trump did come out as sympathetic for Nazis. He stated there are some good people among the neo-Nazis marching in Charlottesville.

Guess what?

His followers still support him.

My post had a serious point, but most on this message board were too dense, (far too dense) to understand it.

The naked emperor has a large cult following, not based on policy.

A while back I posted a list of ridiculous actions Trump could take, and I asked, if his followers would still support him after he did this. My thread was banished to the Badlands. Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

One of the things I suggested was Trump putting on a Nazi uniform and doing the Heil Hitler salute.

Well later after I posted this, Trump did come out as sympathetic for Nazis. He stated there are some good people among the neo-Nazis marching in Charlottesville.

Guess what?

My post had a serious point, but most on this message board were too dense, (far too dense) to understand it.

Are there any good people among the Antifa that attacked the neo-Nazis?

Guess what?

And?? .... :dunno:

Guess what?

So sorry that unlike Obama Trump didn't just condemn a whole group of people.

Guess what?

Guess what?

The Alt-Rights are not Nazis.

Guess what?

His "some good people" statement was referring to just the Joe and Mary six pack who showed up to protest the removal of the statue you freaking moron. Bet you thought his joke about Russia finding Hillary's emails was part of the collusion plot too.

:lmao:

Now put down the freaking bong. Trump isn't a Nazi nor a white supremacist. He is surrounded by Jews (his family) and blacks idiot. And you've got the nerve to call anyone on this board dense?

Guess what?

Are there any good people among the Antifa that attacked the neo-Nazis?

The antifa protect peaceful protestors. They are the good guys.

Guess what?

His "some good people" statement was referring to just the Joe and Mary six pack who showed up to protest the removal of the statue you freaking moron. Bet you thought his joke about Russia finding Hillary's emails was part of the collusion plot too.

:lmao:

Now put down the freaking bong. Trump isn't a Nazi nor a white supremacist. He is surrounded by Jews (his family) and blacks idiot. And you've got the nerve to call anyone on this board dense?

Joe and Mary six pack?

Is that what you call the Nazis who held a candle light vigil outside a black church?

Liberals will take this lie to their graves.

What they want is to portray historical preservationist as a nazi.

Forum List

Back