Manzeil Rolls A Twenty In A Lost Vegas Bath Room...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I'm SURE it is completely innocent as is demonstrated by the article accompanying this thread....

Johnny Manziel rolls $20 bill in bathroom, leading to speculation (Photo) - FanSided - Sports News, Entertainment, Lifestyle & Technology - 280+ Sites

"For some weird reason, there is this picture going around everywhere of Johnny Manziel appearing to roll a $20 bill in a bathroom. Why is this picture so interesting to everyone? It’s just a picture of a man rolling a $20 bill. Have people never seen a man roll a $20 bill before?

Some of the folks posting this picture believe it represents visual proof that Johnny Manziel is a user of drugs. But I don’t get this. How do we get from A to B on this one? Rolling a $20 in a bathroom means you use drugs?

Well, I guess that means I use drugs, because I always roll up my money like that. I like keeping my money neatly rolled, is all. And yes, a lot of the time I go into the bathroom so I can roll up my money. I like the privacy in the bathroom. I’m a modest person by nature and I don’t like rolling up my money in front of others.

Johnny is obviously like me. He doesn’t want to advertise the fact that he has a $20 bill. So when he needs to roll it, he discreetly heads to the bathroom."

Will Johnnie Football ever play a down for the NFL?

Maybe he thinks a couple lines of coke will make him TALLER. He's a squirt and was drafted 22nd for trade purposes.....but nobody else wanted him. He was also drafted by the Padres so maybe he'll have better luck there....other than the drug-testing MLB does. What a fraud that kid is.

Forum List

Back