If State Legislators/Governor Won't Enact Rent Control, Vote Them Out

Coming apart at the seams, I see. Well, some people can handle losing a debate better than others. Ho hum
Now you can run along and feed your little puppy dog, Winter Born, who's tagging along at your heels, and throw him a bone.
You lost the debate when you started making personal attacks and attempts to tie other posters together who are not necessarily allied is ludicrous. Your stance on rent control is the subject and your deflections are just that.

He wants the gov't to intervene and limit what a property owner can charge.

Not based on the property itself.
Not based on the market.
Not based on the amenities offered.

He wants the gov't to intervene because of HIS poverty.

You lost the debate when you started making personal attacks and attempts to tie other posters together who are not necessarily allied is ludicrous.
It always pays to write sentences that are meaningful and don't run on into trying to express everything that's in your head in one short burst.

And too my friend, today's a good day to point out to you that your agenda hasn't really worked out all that great, speaking of personal attacks and political choices.

Can we get back to addressing each other in a grownup and polite manner, or do you prefer our past relationship?
Qhack, quack?

Your stance on rent control is about as conservative as Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi. You wouldn't make a mole on a real conservative's ass.
My stance on rent control is 100% conservative, PROTECTIONIST of millions of business owners and stockholders all across this country. You are clueless.

I will stake my conservative record of 56,130 posts against yours any day of the week. Now go feed your little puppies, Winter Born & surada.

You lost the debate when you started making personal attacks and attempts to tie other posters together who are not necessarily allied is ludicrous. Your stance on rent control is the subject and your deflections are just that.
What personal attacks? That's what YOU have been doing, Mr Foul Mouth.

I have no idea what you are blabbering about with >> "tie other posters together who are not necessarily allied"

And "deflections" ? Yeah ? And just what deflections are those ? :dunno:

Starting to make things up now, as long as you have your new fan base (Winter Born & surada) behind you. You think you can say anything now, no matter how ludicrous. :rolleyes:

Well, you lost this debate a long time ago, and glunks like you just hold on & pretend you have something worthwhile to say (never mind that you've been refuted 50 times)

My stance on rent control is 100% conservative, PROTECTIONIST of millions of business owners and stockholders all across this country. You are clueless.

I will stake my conservative record of 56,130 posts against yours any day of the week. Now go feed your little puppies, Winter Born & surada.

Should I go and dig up more liberals posts you have made?

Wanting the gov't to control your rent, because you did not save enough for retirement, is NOT being a conservative.

Forum List

Back