Mao’s Politics of Compliance

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

“Not to have a correct political orientation is like not having a soul.” -Mao Zedong
4 Mar 2024 ~~ By James Lindsay

Mao Zedong took over China with a strategy that will sadly feel unsettlingly familiar to us. Because he was able to mobilize hundreds of millions of people to comply, often enthusiastically, with his catastrophic programs, an adequate name for that strategy would be the politics of compliance. Understanding the basic premises and mechanisms of the politics of compliance is necessary for us today because these same methods are being used maliciously on us, thus require resisting, and because familiarity with these tactics at least partially inoculates a person from their powerful effects.
In general, regarding a politics of compliance strategy, there are three segments of the population. First, there are those who comply. Second, there are those who resist compliance. Third, there are those who aren’t sure what to do. The politics of compliance targets all three groups in different ways with a single set of tactics. The goals of the politics of compliance are simple: to get as many people to comply as possible and to justify the dehumanization and demonization of anyone who refuses to comply.

Commentary:
Good read. It chips away at the trust of those Federal bureaucratic institutions that no longer deserve until it all collapses around them. It isn’t just that this can be done, either. It’s happening at scale already. It’s our job to keep this fire of truth and liberty burning and spread it as far and wide as possible.
It would appear that there are many Democrat Neo-Marxist Maoist admirers within this 46th presidential administration.
Seems Democrats used Covid-19 as their test run by imposing vaccine and quarrantine compliance when it wasn't necessary.

Last edited:

“Not to have a correct political orientation is like not having a soul.” -Mao Zedong

Mao Zedong took over China with a strategy that will sadly feel unsettlingly familiar to us. Because he was able to mobilize hundreds of millions of people to comply, often enthusiastically, with his catastrophic programs, an adequate name for that strategy would be the politics of compliance. Understanding the basic premises and mechanisms of the politics of compliance is necessary for us today because these same methods are being used maliciously on us, thus require resisting, and because familiarity with these tactics at least partially inoculates a person from their powerful effects.
In general, regarding a politics of compliance strategy, there are three segments of the population. First, there are those who comply. Second, there are those who resist compliance. Third, there are those who aren’t sure what to do. The politics of compliance targets all three groups in different ways with a single set of tactics. The goals of the politics of compliance are simple: to get as many people to comply as possible and to justify the dehumanization and demonization of anyone who refuses to comply.

Commentary:
Good read. It chips away at the trust of those Federal bureaucratic institutions that no longer deserve until it all collapses around them. It isn’t just that this can be done, either. It’s happening at scale already. It’s our job to keep this fire of truth and liberty burning and spread it as far and wide as possible.
It would appear that there are many Democrat Neo-Marxist Maoist admirers within this 46th presidential administration.
Seems Democrats used Covid-19 as their test run by imposing vaccine and quarrantine compliance when it wasn't necessary.
When Capitalism comes to its failure stage due to corruption and greed, communism receives an opportunity in the minds of the disenfranchized people.

Or alternatively, fascism.

This is upon America now!

When Capitalism comes to its failure stage due to corruption and greed, communism receives an opportunity in the minds of the disenfranchized people.

Laissez-faire capitalism hasn't been the predominant economic ethos in your lifetime, if not for at least a century, numbnutz.

I have made comparisons between the Maoist cultural revolution and this new globalist revolution many times.

They even tell is that we will own nothing (and be happy) once the revolution is complete and STILL all the leftists on this site support the agenda.
That is also what I am being told. By those who have more money than they can spend. I´d like to give them the smile of American History X.

Late stage capitalism looks a lot like Fascism. Big corporations and big government are one. I think we’re there.

The consequences are apparent. $35 trillion in debt and raising fast. Yet many live in or near poverty and infrastructure is crumbling. The top earners see their wealth skyrocketing, while the rest stagnate and fall. Corruption and criminality abound by the elite and ruling class, without consequences. Many are in desperate conditions leading to rising suicide rates and drug usage. Massive war machine with threats of war on a daily basis.

…but we’re the GREATEST!

Last edited:
Laissez-faire capitalism hasn't been the predominant economic ethos in your lifetime, if not for at least a century, numbnutz.
It's always pretty easy for us to plant seeds in their minds! People like Marvin, Rod, etc. who are always down on their luck are always buying!
Capitalism can fail when the point of hopelessness for the working class starts to be the norm. What else can explain why Biden is allowing millions of illegal immigrants in? They have low expectations.

They will work their fingers to the bone and even volunteer up their children as a bonus!

Coming to a public square near you......

_63290681_glizhensheng.jpg

Late stage capitalism looks a lot like Fascism. Big corporations and big government are one. I think we’re there.

The consequences are apparent. $35 trillion in debt and raising fast. Yet many live in or near poverty and infrastructure is crumbling. The top earners see their wealth skyrocketing, while the rest stagnate and fall. Corruption and criminality abound by the elite and ruling class, without consequences. Many are in desperate conditions leading to rising suicide rates and drug usage. Massive war machine with threats of war on a daily basis.

…but we’re the GREATEST!
And as I've pointed out to oddball, the main reason why Biden is allowing millions of illegal migrants in, who have very low expectations.

And as I've pointed out to oddball, the main reason why Biden is allowing millions of illegal migrants in, who have very low expectations.
And they can be easily controlled by government, while causing division among the people. A win-win for the globalists.

My expectations are beyond low....But not to the point that I'll accept corporatism/mercantilism to be semantically substituted for laissez-faire captilism.

I leave that bit of duplicitous Orwellian word play to disingenuous shit birds like you.

And they can be easily controlled by government, while causing division among the people. A win-win for the globalists.
The point is gipper, they will refresh the supply of capitalists and they will become extremely compliant with demands imposed on them.

They won't relate to social demands that are important to Americans. They will fear bringing attention to themselves.

My expectations are beyond low....But not to the point that I'll accept corporatism/mercantilism to be semantically substituted for laissez-faire captilism.

I leave that bit of duplicitous Orwellian word play to disingenuous shit birds like you.

Your 'orwellian' reference tells me that you get it. Your petulance will pass, because we're on the same team.

HeirHead Harvard Hierarchy

Hereditary power contradicts, corrupts, weakens, and inevitably destroys Capitalism. Imagine if NHL players had the right to pass on their positions to their sons. The Maple Leafs would soon become mulch.

Don't use any Leftist theories. They all come out of the prep schools, arguing about which faction of the Richkid Reich will take over. To them, the 99% are inanimate objects.

Commentary:
A lot of dictators just use the 3:00 a.m. raid then relocate their (victims) into concentration camps. Just keep them confined in a KZ camp long enough to get their real estate sold & personal belongings donated to charity relief organizations. Then just erase their in country documentation, birth certificate, employment record, drivers license etc. & classify them as illegal homeless aliens. Give them directions to America & it's done. No human rights violations so it looks good for the dictator in question. American g'ment tries to send them back & it's, "Sorry we do not know who this individual is as we possess no record of this individual as a citizen of our country". Small wonder WHY dictators hang on forever!

We need a “fucking retarded” icon

Forum List

Back