Bad news for MAGA-COMMIES -Moscow : Argentina submitted an official request for Argentina to join NATO.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Becoming a partner means joining the NATO coalition. NATO should make like a big global partnership for peace program and let Australia, SK, JAPAN , NZ and Argentina in ...

Argentina
submitted an official request for Argentina to join NATO.

1713468494848.jpeg

Becoming a partner means joining the NATO coalition. NATO should make like a big global partnership for peace program and let Australia, SK, JAPAN , NZ and Argentina in ...

Argentina

View attachment 934121

I don't put any stock into this story or your post. You are aware that the NA in NATO means NORTH Atlantic are you not? That kind of throws your wrench in the assertion about Australia and SK, NZ, and Japan as well. Then there is this---

I dont have a problem with Argentina joining NATO.

Why does OP claim I should?

I don't put any stock into this story or your post. You are aware that the NA in NATO means NORTH Atlantic are you not? That kind of throws your wrench in the assertion about Australia and SK, NZ, and Japan as well. Then there is this---
Fiji wants to join NATO

They can all fill the gap after Trump pulls us out if the wins in Nov

Argentina

View attachment 934121

Argentina has defaulted on its external debt seven times and on its domestic debt five times since independence almost 200 years ago, putting it somewhere in the middle of the historical ranks of the world's serial defaulters.

NATO membership has monetary stipulations.. You do know that, right?

THEY AIN'T GOT NO MONEY......

Remote Viewing shows the Migrant Crime Tsunami and a few select wildly successful Terrorist Attacks sink the Democrats locally , at the State Level & National Levels

Argentina

View attachment 934121

Go fuck yourself... commie....

NATO is making a move

They made overtures to Australia, Japan, New Zealand and the Republic of Korea (ROK) —

This appear to be the first South America country to want to join. Probably others will follow suit depending on how it goes.

Strength in numbers

NATO is making a move

They made overtures to Australia, Japan, New Zealand and the Republic of Korea (ROK) —

This appear to be the first South America country to want to join. Probably others will follow suit depending on how it goes.

Strength in numbers is great, paying your fair share is going to be dicey. Japan should be good as well as Australia

Forum List

Back