Democrats and the Abortion Issue

Zygotes aren't children
Embryos are not children
Fetuses are not children.
zygot is a stage of development,,

embryos are the same

and as science states backed up by the dictionary a fetus is the offspring of a mammal/human being still in the womb,, and as we all know offspring is just another word for child,,

dont take my word for it, just look it up yourself,,

zygot is a stage of development,,

embryos are the same

and as science states backed up by the dictionary a fetus is the offspring of a mammal/human being still in the womb,, and as we all know offspring is just another word for child,,

dont take my word for it, just look it up yourself,,
Good thing we don't live by dictionary definitions.

We live in a real world where a woman has a right to choose.

Well, you are if you are saying life begins at conception.

Heart attacks are investigated. They usually have an autopsy.
yes a zygot is a stage of development of a human being,,

I dint understand your heart attack thing,,

they investigate all unattended deaths,,

Good thing we don't live by dictionary definitions.

We live in a real world where a woman has a right to choose.
actually we do live by dictionary definitions,,

you just want to ignore them because it shows you to be the monster you really are,,,,

if I was you would explain how and why I am wrong,, but as usual you dont
You side life is not subject to a vote, but it clearly is. Juries vote.

Now how do you square the circle of the voting Americans who agree that life may "begin" at conception and may even be personally against abortion, but still don't want the government controlling women's bodies?

You side life is not subject to a vote, but it clearly is. Juries vote.

Now how do you square the circle of the voting Americans who agree that life may "begin" at conception and may even be personally against abortion, but still don't want the government controlling women's bodies?
how does denying abortion control a womens body??
shes already pregnant,,

it stops her from controlling/killing another persons body,,

OK,, not seeing a point here,,
Under this structure all miscarriages must now be investigated as with any death as to the cause of death.

Can a woman be guilty of manslaughter? What if she smokes or takes drugs during the pregnancy? What if she doesn't go to the obstetrician during the pregnancy?

If she is a car wreck and the loses the baby, can the other party now be charged with murder?

Not really.

Hey, I get you guys feel strongly about Globby, but it's just not your say.

It's really not, but I'll keep asking the question... If we made your belief law, how would you enforce it?

The Philippines have the kinds of crazy laws you want. Yet Filipina women have 500K to 800K abortions a year. (More per capita than the US).

Even you got the crazy laws you wanted, police won't bother to investigate, prosecutors won't bother to indict, and juries won't convict.

If I ever found myself on an abortion case, I wouldn't care if you had video of the abortion provider throwing Globby across the room and yelling "THREE POINTS!" when it hits the medical waste container. I'll vote to acquit. So will about half the country.

some countries already approve killing adult humans who committed no crimes. Some have argued to kill children up to the age of 6 by the parents consent. You are insensitive to human life. So it is fine with you to slaugter it.
So you are against the death penalty?
Is the One executed innocent. I am against executing the innocent. And this explains my failure to support killing the child in her body.

Under this structure all miscarriages must now be investigated as with any death as to the cause of death.

Can a woman be guilty of manslaughter? What if she smokes or takes drugs during the pregnancy? What if she doesn't go to the obstetrician during the pregnancy?

If she is a car wreck and the loses the baby, can the other party now be charged with murder?
your semantics are killing me,,

if you admit to the proven scientific fact that you know abortion is the intentional killing of a human being we can play your stupid word games,,

in many states its already the case that if you cause the death of a pregnant women and her child dies too you are charged with two deaths,, in fact the mother can live and if the child dies you are still charged with its death,,

So, once you have declared Globby to be a Real Boy, then his death by miscarriage would HAVE to be investigated.
what did the doctor say??

did you know cops ask doctors if theres an underlying cause for the death an investigation is not done??
thats what happened when my dad died,,

Is the One executed innocent. I am against executing the innocent. And this explains my failure to support killing the child in her body.
Thats consistent. But its still taking a life via vote.

your semantics are killing me,,
Then don't post on a discussion board.

if you admit to the proven scientific fact that you know abortion is the intentional killing of a human being we can play your stupid word games,,
Others disagree, but I agree with the above statement to the extent that, an abortion is removal of a human being from their life support.

in many states its already the case that if you cause the death of a pregnant women and her child dies too you are charged with two deaths,, in fact the mother can live and if the child dies you are still charged with its death,,
This is fair.

Forum List

Back