Map: What A Republican Takeover Looks Like; 100-Year Majority?...

If the GOP majority does do nothing, they will have a 2 year majority in the making..The voters responded to the dems by ousting many, and the GOP has been put out also...in years past...

I don't know, the majority is so huge now. The largest in almost 100yrs. Even if the Democrats have some good Elections in the coming years, they'll likely still be the minority in the House.

Which in and of itself makes the GOP look like fools, because they have never in their lives achieved the kind of majorities that the DEMS have had in both the House and the Senate. 54 Senators is practially a high-water mark for the R's, back to 1869, where the R's had 61 Senators for two years...... meanwhile, from 1933 to 1981, the D's had an almost unbroken majority in the Senate, with numbers like 59D/36R, 69D/36R, 66D/28R, 57D/38R, 64D/34R, 64D/36D, 67D/33R...etc etc etc, margins that the R's have never had in the US Senate, not even one fucking time.

And in the House, you think 246 is impressive? Really?

Ok: 1937: 333D / 89R, 1965: 295D / 140R, 1977: 292D / 143R

The R's have never gotten even close to 300 in the HOR.

Google Sheets - create and edit spreadsheets online for free.

Learn your electoral history, then you won't be such an utter fool.

100-Year Majority?

Rep. Greg Walden of Oregon, the chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee, proclaimed Wednesday that Republicans may have built a “hundred-year majority” in the House.

:rofl:

Oh, we hear this crap every 2-4 years.

:lol:

I know. Just thought i would mess with the Dem-Bots here. A couple weeks ago they were here predicting 'The Republican Party is Dead.' Man, they couldn't be more wrong, huh?

Forum List

Back