Marco and Nikki....So Far, SO Good!

I'm Progressive! That's a good one.
Obama is simply a continuation of Clinton and GW.

Sure you are..."independent" is a weasel word for leftists who can't argue their case without getting laughed out of the room. You use the words "neocon" and "Koch brothers" around politics junkies and instantly label yourself.

Problem is he cant promise that to every Gov in every state.......one time bump and then the grinding takes the wheels off and into the ditch you go....seeyabye

Nah. Haley's shot in the arm got Cruz a kick in the pants and might have finished him. Trump vs Rubio will be hilarious to watch....Trump doesn't stand a chance on policy issues, the machinery of government or how to build consensus. His "deal-making" is bullying contractors and unions into doing things his way....Congress doesn't get pushed around like that and Rubio will school him like nobody ever has.....The Donald will come apart at the seams and start his screaming and twitter rants....and then he's toast.

Which of course is why Trump is leading all of the next 8-9 contests except TX which goes to Cruz.........unless something changes this was Rubios high water mark

Sure you are..."independent" is a weasel word for leftists who can't argue their case without getting laughed out of the room. You use the words "neocon" and "Koch brothers" around politics junkies and instantly label yourself.

Sorry, man with shotgun, I don't like having a country with no borders.
Rubio is a Globalist.

Problem is he cant promise that to every Gov in every state.......one time bump and then the grinding takes the wheels off and into the ditch you go....seeyabye

Nah. Haley's shot in the arm got Cruz a kick in the pants and might have finished him. Trump vs Rubio will be hilarious to watch....Trump doesn't stand a chance on policy issues, the machinery of government or how to build consensus. His "deal-making" is bullying contractors and unions into doing things his way....Congress doesn't get pushed around like that and Rubio will school him like nobody ever has.....The Donald will come apart at the seams and start his screaming and twitter rants....and then he's toast.

Which of course is why Trump is leading all of the next 8-9 contests except TX which goes to Cruz.........unless something changes this was Rubios high water mark

Polls haven't been right at all this season with few folks having land-lines anymore. Plus Trump is losing his newness and shine. Think about rooting for a billionaire over a bartender's kid...it's absurd...anti-American really.

Rubio is a Globalist.

Rubio, H-1B visas and lost STEM jobs
Fuck Rubio.

I wouldn't bet on Cruz winning Tejas either....lot of buyer's remorse there sending him to the Senate.

Polls haven't been right at all this season with few folks having land-lines anymore. Plus Trump is losing his newness and shine. Think about rooting for a billionaire over a bartender's kid...it's absurd...anti-American really.
Happy talk doesnt help.....Rubio is a two face who says one thing in English and the opposite in Spanish

If Rubio becomes the nominee, he'll definitely consider adding her to the ticket, and may indeed choose her.
If Haley were the Republican governor of a northern or midwest state, then it would be a no-brainer, she would be asked to run with him.

The problem here is a strategic one. South Carolina will go to whoever is the GOP nominee anyway, so Haley wouldn't add much in that regard.

What she does add however is simply the fact that as a woman she would really energize the GOP voters.

Rubio is a Globalist.

Rubio, H-1B visas and lost STEM jobs
Fuck Rubio.

What does far left done care?

You will not vote for him anyway..

If Rubio becomes the nominee, he'll definitely consider adding her to the ticket, and may indeed choose her.
If Haley were the Republican governor of a northern or midwest state, then it would be a no-brainer, she would be asked to run with him.

The problem here is a strategic one. South Carolina will go to whoever is the GOP nominee anyway, so Haley wouldn't add much in that regard.

What she does add however is simply the fact that as a woman she would really energize the GOP voters.
Then it's Vagina vs Vagina.

I agree. Clinton smoked the old geographic notion of balancing a ticket by picking another southerner. Haley steals the "woman" narrative from Clinturd and is a powerhouse campaigner in her own right. She can tour the women's TV shows and turn the Whoopi Goldbergs of that venue into pudding. I believe she endorsed Rubio with an understanding she'd be his running mate and I believe he'd be smart to choose her.

Two establishment elitist statist welfare/warfare politicians owned by the 1%....yeah we need them like a hole in the head.

Her rebuttal speech of the SOTU, was disgusting and should disqualify her for higher office.

Interesting how you are not attacking the Republican Party for being racist or any of that bullshit spewed by Colin Powell about the Republicans Tent being closed. Powell peddled that crap yet is he who was left out of both tents. Back to Rubio and Haley, it eats the Left up that they can't pull out their Uncle Tom card because they know they have not bought and paid for Latinos and Indians.

Watching young, vibrant brown skin man and woman on a Republican ticket go up against two crotchety, old, typical white Democrats would be just what America needs to be post- racial.

Forum List

Back