🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marco and Nikki....So Far, SO Good!

Given her timely endorsement and campaign-boost to Rubio in SC, it looks like a winning ticket. And when quizzed about it by Chris Wallace, Marco was non-committal but is obviously enchanted with the governor.

imrs.php

Rubio/Haley 2016! :eusa_dance:

i'm not quite sure how coming in 12 points behind the frontrunner makes you presidential.

you guys aren't getting it, are you?

No..... the facts....seen two stories from different sources on this....not from Cruz campaign........guy cant wait to carry on Obamas invasion

No..... the facts....seen two stories from different sources on this....not from Cruz campaign........guy cant wait to carry on Obamas invasion

Rubio detests Obama.....you guys really need to look at his website for the truth about his beliefs. I believe you, as I did, will see what the buzz is about....he's the real deal, a brilliant man.

Two establishment elitist statist welfare/warfare politicians owned by the 1%....yeah we need them like a hole in the head.

Her rebuttal speech of the SOTU, was disgusting and should disqualify her for higher office.

Interesting how you are not attacking the Republican Party for being racist or any of that bullshit spewed by Colin Powell about the Republicans Tent being closed. Powell peddled that crap yet is he who was left out of both tents. Back to Rubio and Haley, it eats the Left up that they can't pull out their Uncle Tom card because they know they have not bought and paid for Latinos and Indians.

Watching young, vibrant brown skin man and woman on a Republican ticket go up against two crotchety, old, typical white Democrats would be just what America needs to be post- racial.
Choosing a candidate based on race, does not work (evidence Big Ears) and is racist.

Two establishment elitist statist welfare/warfare politicians owned by the 1%....yeah we need them like a hole in the head.

Her rebuttal speech of the SOTU, was disgusting and should disqualify her for higher office.

Interesting how you are not attacking the Republican Party for being racist or any of that bullshit spewed by Colin Powell about the Republicans Tent being closed. Powell peddled that crap yet is he who was left out of both tents. Back to Rubio and Haley, it eats the Left up that they can't pull out their Uncle Tom card because they know they have not bought and paid for Latinos and Indians.

Watching young, vibrant brown skin man and woman on a Republican ticket go up against two crotchety, old, typical white Democrats would be just what America needs to be post- racial.
Choosing a candidate based on race, does not work (evidence Big Ears) and is racist.

Everyone calls each other "racist" or they feel that they are a victim of racism. Democrats abd this president call themselves Uniters. That's just flat out disjointed.

Everyone calls each other "racist" or they feel that they are a victim of racism. Democrats abd this president call themselves Uniters. That's just flat out disjointed.
Obama has been the MOST divisive president, on racial issues, we have ever had to endure. That is clear to some of us. Those on the left can't or won't accept this fact...thus allowing his divisive politics to continue unabated.

Obama has been the MOST divisive president, on racial issues, we have ever had to endure. That is clear to some of us. Those on the left can't or won't accept this fact...thus allowing his divisive politics to continue unabated.

"Elections have consequences"
" those who are not on board with me can get to the back of the bus."
" Bring a gun to a knife fight"
" Punish our enemies, reward our friends"

Yes, I know, right, man. I mean he says these divisive things like, "Police shouldn't shoot black children in the middle of the street" and "Police shouldn't arrest noted college professors on the front porches of their homes".

What a divisive guy. Clearly, we would be in an era of total racial harmony if the guy who belongs to the cult that didn't allow black people to become members until 1978 had won.

What's clear to most of us is that we are listening to the whine of impotent white males complaining about losing their monopoly on power...

Yes, I know, right, man. I mean he says these divisive things like, "Police shouldn't shoot black children in the middle of the street" and "Police shouldn't arrest noted college professors on the front porches of their homes".

What a divisive guy. Clearly, we would be in an era of total racial harmony if the guy who belongs to the cult that didn't allow black people to become members until 1978 had won.

What's clear to most of us is that we are listening to the whine of impotent white males complaining about losing their monopoly on power...
Exhibit One above...proof many D voters are blind.

Exhibit One above...proof many D voters are blind.

Okay, make this easy for you
What if Mike Brown or Trayvon Martin or LaQuon McDonald or Sandra Bland were white?

Would they still be alive today.

Like James Holmes, Dylan Roof, the Assholes in Oregon, all of whom did much worse things, and oddly didn't get shot.
Must you always be so stupid?

Your post has nothing to do with Obama's divisiveness.

Must you always be so stupid?

Your post has nothing to do with Obama's divisiveness.

Except when I pin one of you douchebags down on "why is Obama divisive", your go-to answer is that he used the Presidential Bully pulpit to complain about police brutality against blacks.

Okay, now that we can all agree the police shouldn't shoot unarmed black children in the middle of the street, what has Obama done SPECIFICALLY that is so racially divisive?

Thanks.

Punish your enemies. Bring a gun to a knife fight. How about, " work with the opposition; compromise"

I approved of and enjoyed her SOTU rebuttal address but would hate to see her as a VP pick. Two soft on immigration people in power. Not good for America's economy.

Forum List

Back