Marco Foolio Said What?

11870644_10206928631510577_565821172455623203_n.jpg

Of course people should be punished after finishing their punishment except for guns because thats a right unlike voting for Washington Elites!

Yet more evidence that he is unqualified to be POTUS.

On top of what he said about throwing pot smokers in prison...This guys disgusting prick.

And you can't read.

The OP has already bypassed my post that calls him out as a liar for posting bullshit from a satire site, then you slide in with this?

Bypassed? Fuck outta here...I got this from Facebook. Which is not a satire site unless your picture is on it
Read my post, Clown.
It was posted to FB by a satirical parody site.

You believe everything you see on Facebook?

Ok, since I'm an honest guy I googled it and found out he didnt say that. Surprisingly from the site Republicans dont trust...sometimes...if its bad

Did Marco Rubio say felons should be barred from voting but should get their guns back PolitiFact Florida

The meme was posted by a site that describes itself as satirical, and we found no evidence that Rubio actually said the words attributed to him. While Rubio has spoken critically in the past about felons regaining voting rights, he does not appear to have taken a stance on the restoration of felons’ gun rights.

Rubio didn’t say these words, so we rate the claim False.

Pretty funny that he made those two statements only two months apart.

VERY funny is that the RW cowards are terrified to discuss any of their own candidates. They ALWAYS hide behind some lie about President Obama.

:lol:

Pretty funny that neither quote is sourced, yet you squatters are convinced it's factual.

VERY funny that the Homo-progressive cowards are terrified to discuss any of their own candidates. They ALWAYS hide behind some lie about Republicans.

:)

ClosedCaption just admit it's mostly your hatred towards Hispanics that motivates your critiques of Rubio. Why do you hate Hispanics so much?

BADLANDS (juvenile crap)
Rubber Room

Flat out LIE

A Facebook meme suggests that U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., believes convicted felons should regain their right to own a gun but not the right to vote.

The meme, sent to us by a reader, presents two quotes purportedly by Rubio. The first, dated March 16, is, "No, felons should not have their voting rights restored even after they have served their sentence." The second quote, from May 6, says, "Of course, convicted felons should be allowed to own guns after they have done their time. It is their constitutional right."

The claim was attributed to the Facebook community group "Stop the world, the teabaggers want off."

We’ll note right off the bat that the group’s Facebook page cops to being a primarily satirical site. It says, "This page is for entertainment purposes. It is NOT meant to be taken seriously. It is primarily satire and parody with a mix of political memes and messages."

Still, casual Facebook users are unlikely to see this bit of context and could easily take the quotes in thememe at face value, so we’ll check the substance of the meme anyway. We searched Nexis and Google for the quotes and did not find any instances in which Rubio said those words. (We contacted spokespersons for Rubio and did not get a response. We also tried to contact the "Teabaggers" group via Twitter and Facebook but did not hear back.)
Did Marco Rubio say felons should be barred from voting but should get their guns back PolitiFact Florida

If Dembulb idiOts could do this simple research Before they post people wouldn't think the clown faces are selfies

:cuckoo:
You have to remember their main source for news and information Jon Stewart just left the air you have to give them time to find a new comedian to get their news from.

Forum List

Back