Marco Needs To Needle Trump Into Going Ballistic Tonight

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
Remember, the Donald is 70 years old...there's a chance he'll get wound up and vapor-lock...not that we want that but a small seizure might be nice....:eusa_shifty:. But seriously folks, Rubio has to get under the old boy's skin and make him RANT like a maniac:

464381519.jpg

And then all will be well in the land.

Rubio/Haley 2016 :eusa_dance:

wow, lets just act like children for the whole world to see. little Marco couldn't needle his way out of a paper bag.

Remember, the Donald is 70 years old...there's a chance he'll get wound up and vapor-lock...not that we want that but a small seizure might be nice....:eusa_shifty:. But seriously folks, Rubio has to get under the old boy's skin and make him RANT like a maniac:

464381519.jpg

You're dreaming. Rubio dares to go off on Trump and he will deeply regret it.
Trump is just waiting for it. Mark my words. The gloves are off.
Cruz is the one who is going to go on the attack against Trump tonight. Wait for it.

You're dreaming. Rubio dares to go off on Trump and he will deeply regret it.
Trump is just waiting for it. Mark my words. The gloves are off.
Cruz is the one who is going to go on the attack against Trump tonight. Wait for it.

You're probably right but Rubio has to get that thing with Crispy resolved by showing he'll turn to the whip. His advisers told him not to confront Fatso under any circumstances and look where it got him.

464381519.jpg

And then Trump's numbers will go up.

Maybe Trump needs to needle Rubio into another catatonic spell. It depends how you look at it.

464381519.jpg

You must really want Trump to win.

How about Sanders getting under Mrs. Clinton's skin? That would be much easier.

Maybe Trump needs to needle Rubio into another catatonic spell. It depends how you look at it.

I can picture Rubio getting fluster spinning in circles, arms flailing saying "danger Will Robinson, danger."

464381519.jpg

You must really want Trump to win.

How about Sanders getting under Mrs. Clinton's skin? That would be much easier.
Like what happened in the last Benghazi hearing?

464381519.jpg

Marco will not stick a pin in his VP balloon.

Marco needs to be ready for a snark about his boots (which he's stashed in an undisclosed location) and reply about Donald's cotton-candy DA (that used be called a "duck's ass" haircut) and cuff links. I'd never vote for somebody wearing cuff links without a tux. :nono:

464381519.jpg

The way Rubio sweats....figure the odds.

Trump is from NYC. Rubio is a lightweight when it comes to throwing insults around.

Rubio looks like a Republican version of Barack Obama. He has no accomplishments to speak of. Even less than Hillary. His record doesn't support his rhetoric. He doesn't show up to work. He thinks having Jeb's donors is gonna buy him the election. Best response to Rubio's canned proclamations is just do what Chris Christy did to him. Accused him of memorizing everything rather than knowing anything from experience. Then tell him to drink plenty of water.

Trump is from NYC. Rubio is a lightweight when it comes to throwing insults around.

Rubio looks like a Republican version of Barack Obama. He has no accomplishments to speak of. Even less than Hillary. His record doesn't support his rhetoric. He doesn't show up to work. He thinks having Jeb's donors are gonna buy him the election. Best response to Rubio's canned proclamations is just do what Chris Christy did to him. Accused him of memorizing everything rather than knowing anything from experience. Then tell him to drink plenty of water.

Horseshit.

You know, there is a small chance that I might watch the debates tonight.

Most times, I watch my usual shows on whatever night, but then the next morning when I hear about all the name calling and cat fights that go on during the debate, I kinda regret not watching all the melt downs.

Maybe I'll just forgo my shows, catch them later on the On Demand, and check out the debates tonight.

Forum List

Back