Marco Needs To Needle Trump Into Going Ballistic Tonight

You sure about that? Trump might make him cry like he almost did ole Jebby. He might not wanna poke the hornet's nest.

Trump is from NYC. Rubio is a lightweight when it comes to throwing insults around.

Rubio looks like a Republican version of Barack Obama. He has no accomplishments to speak of. Even less than Hillary. His record doesn't support his rhetoric. He doesn't show up to work. He thinks having Jeb's donors are gonna buy him the election. Best response to Rubio's canned proclamations is just do what Chris Christy did to him. Accused him of memorizing everything rather than knowing anything from experience. Then tell him to drink plenty of water.

Horseshit.
I know from your vapid response that i've hit the target.

It's more likely that Rubio will loop and repeat the same thing over and over.

No "loop" was ever involved....he's stubborn and made the point over and over again....too many times as it turned out and he vowed it will never happen again....and it hasn't.

but if he has to resort to spanish you will never know.....

:lol: I'd laugh like hell if Marco spoke to Cruz in espanol and watched him get that deer in the headlights stare.....Creepshow doesn't speak the language.....pitiful for a second generation Cuban.

All Sweet Marco is going to do is stick his needle dick between some make buttocks later tonight.

these debates are SUPPOSED to be for the people to see a candidates platform and policy ideas. we've already dealt with these medias sabotaging them, we don't need to act like them or the Democrat party being all nasty and hateful

Rubio's done. He's a waffling closet gay dunce. He ain't ready for primetime.

You and "Zack" need to figure out who's doing the reach around tonight. :gay:

dTxhi3o.png

Forum List

Back