Marco Rubio: Cops are racist

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Yall can Google it yourself. Said it here in SC.

Rubio....go fuck yourself.

cops are people----not Saints------they join up ----WITH THEIR UP-BRINGING---
still infecting their brains. -----------as a group (IMHO) they are a lot better
than the good old boys in the alley clutching their moonshine

Most cops do their job to keep communities from blowing apart. This shouldn't be about cops vrs blacks but figuring out a way to decrease crime + improve these communities.
Its not just Blacks. Rubio isnt Black.

That is true..It is likely he did feel racism as a younger man. I just hope we as a nation can come to some kind of sensible agreement.

still infecting their brains. -----------as a group (IMHO) they are a lot better
Are you saying that white cops cant be professional?

Being "not as bad as the other crooks" isn't enough. Being a cop is a hard job, and following the rules is a requirement. If they can't do that, they shouldn't be a cop.

latest

Why are you upset? Lots of cops are racist. Mexicans and Blacks have been saying this for years.

And as we saw with the far left they proved by getting Obama elected how racist this country truly is, by telling to vote for history..

The far left is more racist than the cops..

Some cops are crooked, others are plain burnt out, and when they bring up some stuff about cops

I'd like to see them say , when a cop pulls you over , don't run and to act appropriately. I get irritated when I see some people who 'hate cops' run and or ignore their warnings.

Being "not as bad as the other crooks" isn't enough. Being a cop is a hard job, and following the rules is a requirement. If they can't do that, they shouldn't be a cop.

So since Obama can not follow the rules he should not be President?

Silly far left drones!

Forum List

Back