Marco Rubio: Cops are racist

Some cops are crooked, others are plain burnt out, and when they bring up some stuff about cops

I'd like to see them say , when a cop pulls you over , don't run and to act appropriately. I get irritated when I see some people who 'hate cops' run and or ignore their warnings.

Many, not all, wouldn't run or ignore warnings if they thought they would receive fair treatment.
Bingo. Cops have no one else to blame but themselves for the perception they have built.

And the only ones with the ability to change that perception are themselves.

Bad move Marco. Never defend a brown if you're serious about wanting to win a republican primary.

most of us in the US do not do "BROWN"-------old-goat-----are you a FISH 'n Chips
adherent?
Can you say that again in coherent english?

did you have trouble interpreting PARADISE LOST by John Milton when you were
in high school? ------I will help you with standard lingo of the BRITISH EMPIRE-----
It has its roots in GREEK ETHOS. The greeks referred to any people that did
not use GREEK as "mother-tongue" as BARBARIANS. (aka 'living tools) The
British refer to any people-------not Episcopalian and not hungry for fried fish and
potatoes as "BROWN"
What's with all the dashes? That is not an appropriate use of dashes.

stream of consciousness--------I am on a messageboard-----I am not writing
a law book
Fun fact: did you know that the purpose of grammar is to enable written communication between people? Also, it takes longer to type "-------" than to type "," or "."

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Some cops are crooked, others are plain burnt out, and when they bring up some stuff about cops

I'd like to see them say , when a cop pulls you over , don't run and to act appropriately. I get irritated when I see some people who 'hate cops' run and or ignore their warnings.

Many, not all, wouldn't run or ignore warnings if they thought they would receive fair treatment.
Bingo. Cops have no one else to blame but themselves for the perception they have built.

Thats in the works evidently. The National Black Officers Association is going around the country conducting reviews on suspected rouge departments.

Thats in the works evidently. The National Black Officers Association is going around the country conducting reviews on suspected rouge departments.

We can hope.

Bad move Marco. Never defend a brown if you're serious about wanting to win a republican primary.

See that's the difference between Democrats and Republicans. Republicans see people, Democrats see color. Funny that the Republicans have a diverse field of candidates and the Democrats have two old, rich, white people pandering protection and free stuff to their little segregated groups. Facts are a hard thing.
Let me introduce you to THIS little gem: Is Obama black?

That doesnt do anything to keep a racist cop from abusing his authority.

Few cops are racist, sometimes they have a right to be. No different than Bundy's buddy who started to run. He was looking for a lawsuit. If the cop is racist, answer yes or no, let them haul you in and don't put up a fight.
Its more than a few. I know several cops and even they will tell you its more than a few. It doesnt matter if you answer yes or no. Sometimes they dont haul you in. They take you somewhere down by the tracks and kick your ass or stick a gun in your mouth. Why should I put up with being constantly harassed because a lot of cops are racist? Does that make sense to you?

If that has happened to you, I'd get a lawyer, and actually carry a recorder on you and if and when you get pulled over , hit record. That should not be happening. I have a tiny recorder and they are cheap.

Why are you upset? Lots of cops are racist. Mexicans and Blacks have been saying this for years.

And as we saw with the far left they proved by getting Obama elected how racist this country truly is, by telling to vote for history..

The far left is more racist than the cops..
How do you figure that to be true?

See how the far left will deny any fact s that show the truth of how racist they are..

That doesnt do anything to keep a racist cop from abusing his authority.

Few cops are racist, sometimes they have a right to be. No different than Bundy's buddy who started to run. He was looking for a lawsuit. If the cop is racist, answer yes or no, let them haul you in and don't put up a fight.
Its more than a few. I know several cops and even they will tell you its more than a few. It doesnt matter if you answer yes or no. Sometimes they dont haul you in. They take you somewhere down by the tracks and kick your ass or stick a gun in your mouth. Why should I put up with being constantly harassed because a lot of cops are racist? Does that make sense to you?

If that has happened to you, I'd get a lawyer, and actually carry a recorder on you and if and when you get pulled over , hit record. That should not be happening. I have a tiny recorder and they are cheap.
Wouldnt it be easier to get rid of all the racist cops rather than my taxes go to pay their wages and have to buy a recorder? Wouldnt that make more sense?

I just noticed that this is from the sham site of Breitbart.
I love watching the Repubs eat each other.

COLD ravi
Why is it cold? Republicans are craven assholes and watching them attack each other warms my heart.

Forum List

Back