Marco Rubio: Cops are racist

Why are you upset? Lots of cops are racist. Mexicans and Blacks have been saying this for years.

And as we saw with the far left they proved by getting Obama elected how racist this country truly is, by telling to vote for history..

The far left is more racist than the cops..
How do you figure that to be true?

See how the far left will deny any fact s that show the truth of how racist they are..
The poor far right drone is stuck on repeat

Most cops do their job to keep communities from blowing apart. This shouldn't be about cops vrs blacks but figuring out a way to decrease crime + improve these communities.
Its not just Blacks. Rubio isnt Black.

That is true..It is likely he did feel racism as a younger man. I just hope we as a nation can come to some kind of sensible agreement.

Did anyone else notice the difference between Matthews two posts. One pretends its about cops vs blacks then the other says "yeah, well racism does exist" when the topic changed to Hispanics

I just noticed that this is from the sham site of Breitbart.
I love watching the Repubs eat each other.

COLD ravi
Why is it cold? Republicans are craven assholes and watching them attack each other warms my heart.

I am a registered democrat------REGISTERED ON THE VERY DAY I ATTAINED THE AGE OF MAJORITY----------(and could legally drink) HOWEVER----
the daintiness of my nature does not permit DELIGHT at the sight of cannibalism.
(you want ketchup with that elephant meat?)

Some cops are crooked, others are plain burnt out, and when they bring up some stuff about cops

I'd like to see them say , when a cop pulls you over , don't run and to act appropriately. I get irritated when I see some people who 'hate cops' run and or ignore their warnings.
That doesnt do anything to keep a racist cop from abusing his authority.

Few cops are racist, sometimes they have a right to be. No different than Bundy's buddy who started to run. He was looking for a lawsuit. If the cop is racist, answer yes or no, let them haul you in and don't put up a fight.
Its more than a few. I know several cops and even they will tell you its more than a few. It doesnt matter if you answer yes or no. Sometimes they dont haul you in. They take you somewhere down by the tracks and kick your ass or stick a gun in your mouth. Why should I put up with being constantly harassed because a lot of cops are racist? Does that make sense to you?

If that has happened to you, I'd get a lawyer, and actually carry a recorder on you and if and when you get pulled over , hit record. That should not be happening. I have a tiny recorder and they are cheap.
Wouldnt it be easier to get rid of all the racist cops rather than my taxes go to pay their wages and have to buy a recorder?

No, because you never will. If I were on a hi way at night, away from towns, alone, and if my car broke down, I'd go and hide in the woods till morning. If a cop stopped I would not say a word or show myself.
Cops can be rapists, serial killers, or racist, and I'm white. Some cops can act like they are God almighty, but I do believe the majority are good.

Read the whole thing. The words "cops are racist" are not in any of his comments.
I just noticed that this is from the sham site of Breitbart.
I love watching the Repubs eat each other.

COLD ravi
Why is it cold? Republicans are craven assholes and watching them attack each other warms my heart.

I am a registered democrat------REGISTERED ON THE VERY DAY I ATTAINED THE AGE OF MAJORITY----------(and could legally drink) HOWEVER----
the daintiness of my nature does not permit DELIGHT at the sight of cannibalism.
(you want ketchup with that elephant meat?)
It was a figure of speech, jeesh! But Trump probably could get rabid enough and take a bite out of one of his opponents.

Most cops do their job to keep communities from blowing apart. This shouldn't be about cops vrs blacks but figuring out a way to decrease crime + improve these communities.
Its not just Blacks. Rubio isnt Black.

That is true..It is likely he did feel racism as a younger man. I just hope we as a nation can come to some kind of sensible agreement.

Did anyone else notice the difference between Matthews two posts. One pretends its about cops vs blacks then the other says "yeah, well racism does exist" when the topic changed to Hispanics
Hey he's shown much improvement. A couple years ago he was more obsessed with black people than bucs90

Bux whenever someone says a cop could be racist

fud002.gif

Few cops are racist, sometimes they have a right to be. No different than Bundy's buddy who started to run. He was looking for a lawsuit. If the cop is racist, answer yes or no, let them haul you in and don't put up a fight.
Its more than a few. I know several cops and even they will tell you its more than a few. It doesnt matter if you answer yes or no. Sometimes they dont haul you in. They take you somewhere down by the tracks and kick your ass or stick a gun in your mouth. Why should I put up with being constantly harassed because a lot of cops are racist? Does that make sense to you?

If that has happened to you, I'd get a lawyer, and actually carry a recorder on you and if and when you get pulled over , hit record. That should not be happening. I have a tiny recorder and they are cheap.
Wouldnt it be easier to get rid of all the racist cops rather than my taxes go to pay their wages and have to buy a recorder?

No, because you never will. If I were on a hi way at night, away from towns, alone, and if my car broke down, I'd go and hide in the woods till morning. If a cop stopped I would not say a word or show myself.
Cops can be rapists, serial killers, or racist, and I'm white. Some cops can act like they are God almighty, but I do believe the majority are good.

I'm white too------there are bears in the wooded areas near my home----I like cops
A LOT BETTER---------I have never heard of a racist bear. -------"hide in the woods"----------bugs too. EVEN BATS!!!!!!

Why are you upset? Lots of cops are racist. Mexicans and Blacks have been saying this for years.

And as we saw with the far left they proved by getting Obama elected how racist this country truly is, by telling to vote for history..

The far left is more racist than the cops..

See how the far left will deny any fact s that show the truth of how racist they are..

Craig Peyer. He even pulled me over months before he killed Cara Knott.....in the same spot on I 15....fortunately, I was not alone, tho he didn't know that when he pulled me over because my passenger had her seat back leaned back for a nap.

Marco Rubio Says Cops Racist Against Blacks & He, Too Has Felt 'Sting of Racism' - Breitbart

This is how Breitbart is covering the issue:

In a CNN townhall, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)
may have raised eyebrows by siding with the common progressive claim that systemic racism in America’s police departments is victimizing black Americans.

Notice they didnt even say it happens, they think by saying its only a "progressive claim" then that means its a lie. Then they move on to demonizing Rubio with Guilt by association tactics

Rubio’s latest statements come in addition to previous comments he made last year in which he seemed to lend his personal support to the rhetoric of the anti-cop Black Lives Matter movement, suggesting that the issue the controversial protesters are fighting is “legitimate” and that the growing “resentment” of law enforcement was understandable. Rubio’s comments prompted Black Lives Matter’s DeRay McKesson to reach out via twitter to Sen. Rubio and request a meeting.

You see? Because asking cops not to put a bullet in people is offensive and ANTI cop. And what better way to disagree than to associate Rubio with BLM who obviously hates (you'll hear that alot) police. They just refrain from saying HOW or WHY.

It goes on and on like that. Take Offense, dont mention why or how it offends then say Rubio supports BLM because everyone knows that BLM is baaaaaad.

Bad move Marco. Never defend a brown if you're serious about wanting to win a republican primary.

most of us in the US do not do "BROWN"-------old-goat-----are you a FISH 'n Chips
adherent?
Can you say that again in coherent english?

did you have trouble interpreting PARADISE LOST by John Milton when you were
in high school? ------I will help you with standard lingo of the BRITISH EMPIRE-----
It has its roots in GREEK ETHOS. The greeks referred to any people that did
not use GREEK as "mother-tongue" as BARBARIANS. (aka 'living tools) The
British refer to any people-------not Episcopalian and not hungry for fried fish and
potatoes as "BROWN"
What's with all the dashes? That is not an appropriate use of dashes.

I've noticed that. Rosie be all like...

k2-_1d6a9521-58cc-4f2d-a3c4-4cfae2c486b0.v1.jpg

Marco Rubio Says Cops Racist Against Blacks & He, Too Has Felt 'Sting of Racism' - Breitbart

This is how Breitbart is covering the issue:

In a CNN townhall, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)
may have raised eyebrows by siding with the common progressive claim that systemic racism in America’s police departments is victimizing black Americans.

Notice they didnt even say it happens, they think by saying its only a "progressive claim" then that means its a lie. Then they move on to demonizing Rubio with Guilt by association tactics

Rubio’s latest statements come in addition to previous comments he made last year in which he seemed to lend his personal support to the rhetoric of the anti-cop Black Lives Matter movement, suggesting that the issue the controversial protesters are fighting is “legitimate” and that the growing “resentment” of law enforcement was understandable. Rubio’s comments prompted Black Lives Matter’s DeRay McKesson to reach out via twitter to Sen. Rubio and request a meeting.

You see? Because asking cops not to put a bullet in people is offensive and ANTI cop. And what better way to disagree than to associate Rubio with BLM who obviously hates (you'll hear that alot) police. They just refrain from saying HOW or WHY.

It goes on and on like that. Take Offense, dont mention why or how it offends then say Rubio supports BLM because everyone knows that BLM is baaaaaad.
Most Republicans are happy giving cops unlimited powers. It's kind of amazing.

Yall can Google it yourself. Said it here in SC.

Rubio....go fuck yourself.

Funny --- if "you could Google it yourself" it would seem you could post it.
Ironic right? :D And bucs90 claims to be a mall cop lol

-- without a mall.

Here's why he didn't want to link it -- a link would provide a context, which would show his title to be a(nother) load of crap.

Predictable by now.

sorry but he just went down a notch in my book. We've all be discriminated against one time or another. just most people don't go around whining about it

Uh oh, whats up with the reps???

One is confirming racism exists
Another offering free healthcare

What is next? Approve gay marriage?

The BLM movement encourages violence on cops and is disproven with statistics that show over overwhelmingly unlikely it is a black person will be harmed by a cop.

But....the agitation experts are pushing this nonsense. And some politicians feel they must play along and sell out our cops to pander for votes.

It's disgusting. And it's expected from liberals. But not conservatives. Fuck Marco Rubio. He pandered and gave the obligatory "cops are bad" sound bite.

I expect liberals like bulldyke bodecea to now support Rubio.

Forum List

Back