🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marco Rubio Warns Christian Conservatives of the Costs of Gay Intolerance

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Watch out Marco, they will say you aren't a "real" christian now

Using the shorthand “L.G.B.T.” several times, Mr. Rubio told the group that the perception that many Christians are anti-gay is harming their faith. He urged them to resist passing judgment on gays.

“Do not judge, or you will be judged,” he said, echoing a verse from the Bible.

“To love our neighbors we must recognize that many have experienced sometimes severe condemnation and judgment from some Christians,” he said. “They have heard some say that the reason God will bring condemnation on America is because of them — as if somehow God was willing to put up with adultery and gluttony and greed and pride, but now this is the last straw.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/13/us/politics/marco-rubio-christian-conservatives-gays.html

It simply wasn't mentioned when i grew up in the church. Of course that might have been because I kept the priest pleased.

I think we should respect all people as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. I agree with Rubio.

Good for Rubio.

It makes me want to vote for him even more.

What he doesn't seem to get in my opinion is that everyone is judged every day by someone in some way, even if it doesn't become public knowledge in any way. As long as we all have the freedom to choose whoever it is that we decide to have anything to do with, we will choose.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I think we should respect all people as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. I agree with Rubio.
What about the irresponsible behavior of many gay men, the health risks it causes to society and the financial cost of the shift of the cost of truvada to other premium payers simply because they refuse to use condoms?

Can that be criticized?

stuff a sock in it.

They are allowed to be happy and marry if they want. Just because he believes his book is against gays (obviously he does not understand) does not mean his view is right for others.

Good people should be able to have a mutual relationship if they want.

Sounds like Rubio is maybe getting ready to make an announcement about coming out of the closet finally.

:D

If only gays understand that some people don't want to commit sins. There are actually people who choose not to be adulterous. They don't get drunk, and they choose, as all free people should be able to decide for themselves not to engage in gay events. They may even choose not to befriend gays. That should be a basic right.

If only gays understand that some people don't want to commit sins. There are actually people who choose not to be adulterous. They don't get drunk, and they choose, as all free people should be able to decide for themselves not to engage in gay events. They may even choose not to befriend gays. That should be a basic right.

to each is own. some should stay out of other people's life and let them be happy.

Using the shorthand “L.G.B.T.” several times, Mr. Rubio told the group that the perception that many Christians are anti-gay is harming their faith. He urged them to resist passing judgment on gays....“To love our neighbors we must recognize that many have experienced sometimes severe condemnation and judgment from some Christians,” he said. “They have heard some say that the reason God will bring condemnation on America is because of them — as if somehow God was willing to put up with adultery and gluttony and greed and pride, but now this is the last straw.”

Another RINO unaware of how the republican base votes and the issues they find indigestible. Has Rubio heard about Target Stores losing $10 billion since they announced they were going to "not condemn" trannies wanting to use women's restrooms?

I wonder if this "sudden change of heart" has anything to do with gays hinting at blackmailing him for showing up at gay clubs in Florida...as they alleged he did...

Columnist Claims This Might Be a Photo of Marco Rubio at a Gay Miami Foam Party in the '90s - Towleroad

Wouldn't be the first republican targeted for gay-blackmail. Won't be the last...

Watch out Marco, they will say you aren't a "real" christian now

Using the shorthand “L.G.B.T.” several times, Mr. Rubio told the group that the perception that many Christians are anti-gay is harming their faith. He urged them to resist passing judgment on gays.

“Do not judge, or you will be judged,” he said, echoing a verse from the Bible.

“To love our neighbors we must recognize that many have experienced sometimes severe condemnation and judgment from some Christians,” he said. “They have heard some say that the reason God will bring condemnation on America is because of them — as if somehow God was willing to put up with adultery and gluttony and greed and pride, but now this is the last straw.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/13/us/politics/marco-rubio-christian-conservatives-gays.html

Jesus! He should be addressing the stinking Moslems for their intolerance towards our country. But that would take guts. Easier to go after the Christians. Right Marco?

Using the shorthand “L.G.B.T.” several times, Mr. Rubio told the group that the perception that many Christians are anti-gay is harming their faith. He urged them to resist passing judgment on gays....“To love our neighbors we must recognize that many have experienced sometimes severe condemnation and judgment from some Christians,” he said. “They have heard some say that the reason God will bring condemnation on America is because of them — as if somehow God was willing to put up with adultery and gluttony and greed and pride, but now this is the last straw.”

Another RINO unaware of how the republican base votes and the issues they find indigestible. Has Rubio heard about Target Stores losing $10 billion since they announced they were going to "not condemn" trannies wanting to use women's restrooms?

I wonder if this "sudden change of heart" has anything to do with gays hinting at blackmailing him for showing up at gay clubs in Florida...as they alleged he did...

Columnist Claims This Might Be a Photo of Marco Rubio at a Gay Miami Foam Party in the '90s - Towleroad

Wouldn't be the first republican targeted for gay-blackmail. Won't be the last...

College is like Vegas, what happens there is supposed to stay there.....unless you have pictures

TSK TSK, oh the hypocrisy

Let others find their happiness and go find your own elsewhere.

You religion applies to you, it does not dictate our laws for all others of faith or not.

College is like Vegas, what happens there is supposed to stay there.....unless you have pictures...TSK TSK, oh the hypocrisy...Let others find their happiness and go find your own elsewhere....You religion applies to you, it does not dictate our laws for all others of faith or not.
I've never had sex with a member of the same gender, so I wouldn't know. And, since LGBT is about behaviors, and is, therefore, a cult, your cult doesn't get to dictate to other faiths what they can and cannot faithfully abide by. And that includes the right to passively refuse to participate in promoting your cult values over their own values.

A little case came down the pike the other day that isn't getting much press. And that's because your cult doesn't want folks to know that the 7th circuit court of appeals found that homosexuals, and more properly and significantly homosexuality is not covered nor protected under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. The case is Hively v Ivy Tech. And it's a humdinger for your cult's unchecked legal steamroller thusfar. Hively's broad finding is that behavior is not a static class like race or gender. And you know what that means. It's just a matter of time now... :itsok:

Forum List

Back