Marco Rubio's EXCELLENT summary judgment of what is wrong with America 2023!

i'm gonna leave this thread now: just one last thing: never piss off someone from lebanon, we're already pissed off that we live in lebanon LOL

Nowhere did I mention the "current state". I stated we are in decline. I stated that China is ascending.
Try and have a conversation with what I actually said, and not try to interject what you wanted me to say
so you could argue your point.
China is stealing intellectual property, it's getting there.
Stealing intellectual property doesn’t make you great. Developing intellectual property is what makes you great.

Economically, we aren’t in decline. Politically and culturally, we have serious problems that we aren’t addressing, but that doesn’t mean we are in decline. If it were, then China would also be in decline because they have far worse problems.

Stealing intellectual property doesn’t make you great. Developing intellectual property is what makes you great.

Economically, we aren’t in decline. Politically and culturally, we have serious problems that we aren’t addressing, but that doesn’t mean we are in decline. If it were, then China would also be in decline because they have far worse problems.
You stated, " They lack the fundamental innovation and cooperation that makes our economy great."
And I stated they're stealing intellectual property. The bottom line is.......they get it.
Run along Marener, I'm done with this lame conversation with you.

Last edited:
well i respect your opinion. you might call me "misguided" or "dumb" or "gay", but uneducated i am not. sorry.

did i mention i was first in my class in creative writing class. i FORGET how awesome i am sometimes lol
I somehow think Jesus disagrees and finds you a pompous, prideful, don't care about HIS Words kind...

i don't have a consistent political ideology. i just take the best ideas from both sides and use them to piss the extremist kooks like you off. it's fun. i like to have fun. it's good for my mental health

haha

what mental health?

your so narcissistic you can't even see how mental you are....

i don't have a consistent political ideology.
Jesus does

In short, it goes like this:

Don't kill the innocent, especially children in the womb. Don't take drugs to change the gender God gave you (because you cannot change it anyway)... etc.

Jesus does

In short, it goes like this:

Don't kill the innocent, especially children in the womb. Don't take drugs to change the gender God gave you (because you cannot change it anyway)... etc.
My turn! My favorite bible verse is “Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.”

Those powerful words have always piqued my curiosity, as a person of faith and as an ordinary human being keenly interested in the larger meaning of life

Perhaps God’s greatest gift to us in life is the ability to learn from our experiences, especially our mistakes, and grow into better people. That uniquely human quality is rooted in free will and blossoms in our capacity for knowledge, based on understanding the truth—not as we might imagine or wish it to be, but as it is. And that includes recognizing our faults and accepting responsibility for them. Through contrition we find the truth and the freedom that comes with it, even as we improve ourselves and grow closer to the image that God our Creator has in mind for us to become.

This was awesome.

I'm going to watch it again, even though I watched it LIVE on Hannity last night

All Fox shows last night were excellent... would be here all day if I commented on all of them..

You can start at point 2.20

:)

9.20... LOL (even though not funny but LOL at Rubio's straight-to-the-salient-point way of speaking)

America needs to know just how BAD things are... how, as Rubio says, we are a laughing stock to the world thanks to this weird Admin

:banghead:

Let me guess, he's telling you what you want to hear, rather than what is actually there.

You think the world is laughing at the US NOW??? No, they were laughing when Trump was in charge.

This was awesome.

I'm going to watch it again, even though I watched it LIVE on Hannity last night

All Fox shows last night were excellent... would be here all day if I commented on all of them..

9.20... LOL (even though not funny but LOL at Rubio's straight-to-the-salient-point way of speaking)

America needs to know just how BAD things are... how, as Rubio says, we are a laughing stock to the world thanks to this weird Admin

This was the same Marco who said we shouldn't have ballot drop boxes because someone could place a bomb in one.
Little Marco...

uneducated? lol

i have a library of 70,000 books, all downloaded on my laptop. i also watch interviews, speeches, everything political on youtube, from both sides of the aisle. you need TEN TRILLION YEARS to catch up with me

ALL OF HUMANITY is uneducated compared to me. my dad was a 1st in his class pilot in lebanon, got a scholarship to go study in Florida

Butbutbutbut my dad is educated!

Let me guess, he's telling you what you want to hear, rather than what is actually there.

You think the world is laughing at the US NOW??? No, they were laughing when Trump was in charge.

Step out of your leftist bubble and watch Dementia Riddled *Joes comments during his trip to Ireland and get back to us.
Pro tip, you’re not going to find them on CNN

My turn! My favorite bible verse is “Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.”

Those powerful words have always piqued my curiosity, as a person of faith and as an ordinary human being keenly interested in the larger meaning of life

Perhaps God’s greatest gift to us in life is the ability to learn from our experiences, especially our mistakes, and grow into better people. That uniquely human quality is rooted in free will and blossoms in our capacity for knowledge, based on understanding the truth—not as we might imagine or wish it to be, but as it is. And that includes recognizing our faults and accepting responsibility for them. Through contrition we find the truth and the freedom that comes with it, even as we improve ourselves and grow closer to the image that God our Creator has in mind for us to become.

will wonders ever cease!?

found nothing in this to argue about..

:eek:

the irony never ceases with libtards
like the aptly named frigidWEIRDO

This was awesome.

We are under attack from Rubio and his fellow Republicans. The world does not want a right wing Republican dictatorship.

Forum List

Back