Maria Bartiromo

Maria has long been on my list of talking heads that I would fvck.

I haven't seen her in a while, does she still have that irritating, nasaly voice or am I confusing her with Robin Meade?

Just wondering if anyone else noticed her cleavage display at the dinner in NY. It was quite distracting.

maybe not for you dems since most of you are gay or have sexual thoughts about Hillary.:ack-1:

Brainless lardass isn't my type....

You like ugly women?

It's pathetic how liberal men can't find a conservative woman hot. Liberalism is just all consuming for you

Hey, a few thousand dollars, and you too could have Maria's boobs. :D

They're real, loser.

Good grief, of course they aren't real. Pretty much all of those women have had breast implants, moron.

Real as they get loser....eat your heart out. :itsok:

maria_bartiromo_tonight_show_nips_HJey3Ze.sized.jpg

Hey, a few thousand dollars, and you too could have Maria's boobs. :D

They're real, loser.

Good grief, of course they aren't real. Pretty much all of those women have had breast implants, moron.

Real as they get loser....eat your heart out. :itsok:

maria_bartiromo_tonight_show_nips_HJey3Ze.sized.jpg

What in the heck does that picture prove? Why are you so upset about this? It's not like she would ever let you touch her anyways. :lol: Retard.

More than likely, not real. Almost every woman on TV today has had breast implants. Sorry. I thought people already knew this.

I believe I've played with more jugs than you have, but then who knows? They're real...end of story.

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone else noticed her cleavage display at the dinner in NY. It was quite distracting.

maybe not for you dems since most of you are gay or have sexual thoughts about Hillary.:ack-1:

Brainless lardass isn't my type....

I am quite sure she makes a lot more money than you do. Brainless? nope. Lardass? don't know, I haven't seen her from the rear. Looks pretty good from the front though.
So does Miley Cyrus....

Maria is an airhead.....

a few years ago some guy captured a video sequence of Maria prying her massive ass into an SUV.......it looks like her SEO service has managed to bury it......

Forum List

Back