Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

You leave it untreated for too long.....it becomes terminal and you cannot stop it. With every passing day it becomes harder to stop.

This is the story of American patriots response to an obvious takeover of their nation
Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election and disenfranchise millions of voters are "patriots".

Only to Republicans trying to overthrow democracy.
You have no proof the election was “fair and free”.

If the people who set up the election, ran the election, counted the votes, and do the certification are corrupt, how can anyone possibly know if no audit is done?
Sure I do. Even the fact that you have to keep expanding your conspiracy theory to cover all this is sufficient proof.
Why is information being withheld if there was no fraud? The conspiracy is what you are pushing. They have shown their guilt too many times to come to any other conclusion.

Actually, we are a Republic. The word 'democracy' doesn't appear in the Constitution.

Actually that's mostly semantics in this context, but that's the game you like to play. We have a democratic form of government it's just not a straight out democracy.

Why does the idea of a representative form of government, such as ours, upset you so much you are scrambling to overturn it?

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

You leave it untreated for too long.....it becomes terminal and you cannot stop it. With every passing day it becomes harder to stop.

This is the story of American patriots response to an obvious takeover of their nation
Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election, upheld by the courts, the DoJ, and even their own election officials - and planning to disenfranchise millions of voters - are "patriots".

Exercising your Constitutional rights strengthens democracy. You people are dumb.

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election and disenfranchise millions of voters are "patriots".

If the people who set up the election, ran the election, counted the votes, and do the certification are corrupt, how can anyone possibly know if no audit is done?
Sure I do. Even the fact that you have to keep expanding your conspiracy theory to cover all this is sufficient proof.
Looks like you can’t answer my question.

,.j
Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

Looks like you can’t answer my question.

I did.

I said I do.

Actually, we are a Republic. The word 'democracy' doesn't appear in the Constitution.

Actually that's mostly semantics in this context, but that's the game you like to play. We have a democratic form of government it's just not a straight out democracy.

Why does the idea of a representative form of government, such as ours, upset you so much you are scrambling to overturn it?
Why are you claiming anyone is trying to overturn the election? If rampant fraud was found, it won’t undo the election, especially the Presidential one. It will just enable the people to see who broke the law and what laws need to be changed to make the elections cleaner and more transparent.

Why are you against transparent elections?

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
Sellers launched into invectives right from the outset of Monday’s meeting.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Your question:
"Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?"

Go for it. Trump lost the election but claims it was stolen. Echoed by all his trumptards. So, in the future, all politicians will follow that gameplan.

It's unclear whether the Cyber Ninja Big Bamboozle caper at the Arizona Crazy Times Carnival is meant to be taken seriously.

If this is yet another Xi Jinping contrivance to undermine democracy, only crackpots are being taken in by it.

It's unclear whether the Cyber Ninja Big Bamboozle caper at the Arizona Crazy Times Carnival is meant to be taken seriously.

If this is yet another Xi Jinping contrivance to undermine democracy, only crackpots are being taken in by it.
Shill fail.

Republicans in Maricopa county are sick and tired of looking like fools chasing the election fraud lie.
Imagine how they will feel when fraud is proven.
Again, the ‘audit’ will conclude that Trump won Arizona – and nothing will happen or change; Biden will still be the official winner of the state.

Then you and your fellow dishonest rightists will launch another lie/conspiracy theory about the ‘deep state,’ the ‘corrupt’ courts, and the ‘complicit’ MSM refusing to acknowledge the ‘truth.’

You people are as tedious as you are predictable.

Republicans in Maricopa county are sick and tired of looking like fools chasing the election fraud lie.
Imagine how they will feel when fraud is proven.
Again, the ‘audit’ will conclude that Trump won Arizona – and nothing will happen or change; Biden will still be the official winner of the state.

Then you and your fellow dishonest rightists will launch another lie/conspiracy theory about the ‘deep state,’ the ‘corrupt’ courts, and the ‘complicit’ MSM refusing to acknowledge the ‘truth.’

You people are as tedious as you are predictable.
You have no idea what will happen. Stop talking out of your ass.

Why are you claiming anyone is trying to overturn the election? If rampant fraud was found, it won’t undo the election, especially the Presidential one. It will just enable the people to see who broke the law and what laws need to be changed to make the elections cleaner and more transparent.

Why are you against transparent elections?

Why are you claiming they weren't trying to overturn an election? They picked 1/6 at the Capitol out of a hat? Really?

Why - in absence of any evidence - do you insist on audit after audit? This is number 3 or 4 for Arizona isn't it?

So you in absence of evidence you just insist on more. That's when you leave rational behavior behind and enter whackadoodle territory.

Rational behavior - we have a system for contesting that has endured for several centuries - we can request recounts, we can send to the courts, we can have the DoJ look for frauds - all of which have applied. And no evidence of significant fraud.

At point will you be satisfied? Rhetorical question. You won't be. Because that's the way conspiracy theories work (or sore losers who can't admit their guy was so crappy he lost to an opponent portrayed as an old geezer). So now, as each level of investigation FAILS to produce evidence of fraud - the investigators and officials themselves are then incorporated into the conspiracy theory - they are "in on the fraud". That's why your reduced to a crackpot group with no experience in election fraud, looking for bamboo fibers in the ballots.

And billing the taxpayers for your crap! All because your leader refuses to admit that He. Is. A. Loser.

The American people are the ones who are paying for this.

They have found so much fraud that it can't be explained as a mistake or oversight...the Maricopa county elections board will have to respond or go to jail until they do....the recount isn't even finished and fraud has been found all over the place....
The investigators couldn't find their ass if it wasn't attached. Remember the missing data, or the data that got disappeared? It was there all the time. The dumbass investigators couldn't find it. I mean it is a shitshow. The whole "investigation" is a sham. The results cannot be changed. There is no upside to anything those bumbling bafoons might report. I mean you got some serious thinking to do if Maricopa county has a more intelligent position than you.

They have found so much fraud that it can't be explained as a mistake or oversight...the Maricopa county elections board will have to respond or go to jail until they do....the recount isn't even finished and fraud has been found all over the place....
I agree. We need to demand subpoenas to get to the bottom of how lefties got those chickens to eat all those ballots when ballots aren't even a normal food source for poultry. The revelation that the DEEP STATE includes poultry is quite disturbing.

I'm wondering if taxpayers are sick and tired of paying for this shit.
It isn't costing more than the loss of faith in our elections will cost us....if the dems have nothing to worry about why are they and you so concerned?....

i wonder what the scum demonRATS will do to get this audit stopped/ nullified....and when the fraudsters-dominion- are ordered to turn over all records pertaining to the election....time will tell

I'm wondering if taxpayers are sick and tired of paying for this shit.
It isn't costing more than the loss of faith in our elections will cost us....if the dems have nothing to worry about why are they and you so concerned?....
Why didn't you insist on investigating fraud in 2016?

The problem is it won't end there. And these efforts, at overturning the votes of millions is in itself undermining our faith in our elections. Have you thought of that?

I agree. We need to demand subpoenas to get to the bottom of how lefties got those chickens to eat all those ballots when ballots aren't even a normal food source for poultry. The revelation that the DEEP STATE includes poultry is quite disturbing.
We know how the dems cheat...we just need the evidence and the guts to expose it...and that's what the AZ audit is.....finally we are going to expose how the dems cheat and have cheated in every election since Bush battled Gore....

Forum List

Back