Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

They have found so much fraud that it can't be explained as a mistake or oversight...the Maricopa county elections board will have to respond or go to jail until they do....the recount isn't even finished and fraud has been found all over the place....
I agree. We need to demand subpoenas to get to the bottom of how lefties got those chickens to eat all those ballots when ballots aren't even a normal food source for poultry. The revelation that the DEEP STATE includes poultry is quite disturbing.
You are making jokes know that we know fraud took place? One to many denials without supplying the things that would solve the problem. It could prove or disprove fraud. No one will ever believe the election was not stolen.

Only to Republicans trying to overthrow democracy.

Actually, we are a Republic. The word 'democracy' doesn't appear in the Constitution.

Actually that's mostly semantics in this context, but that's the game you like to play. We have a democratic form of government it's just not a straight out democracy.

Why does the idea of a representative form of government, such as ours, upset you so much you are scrambling to overturn it?
Why are you claiming anyone is trying to overturn the election? If rampant fraud was found, it won’t undo the election, especially the Presidential one. It will just enable the people to see who broke the law and what laws need to be changed to make the elections cleaner and more transparent.

Why are you against transparent elections?
because all it does is spew shit and parrot what msm says....no other reason

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
Sellers launched into invectives right from the outset of Monday’s meeting.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Your question:
"Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?"

Go for it. Trump lost the election but claims it was stolen. Echoed by all his trumptards. So, in the future, all politicians will follow that gameplan.
Yep....they ask them to prove chain of custody on mail-in ballots and they can't...or won't.

They have found so much fraud that it can't be explained as a mistake or oversight...the Maricopa county elections board will have to respond or go to jail until they do....the recount isn't even finished and fraud has been found all over the place....
I agree. We need to demand subpoenas to get to the bottom of how lefties got those chickens to eat all those ballots when ballots aren't even a normal food source for poultry. The revelation that the DEEP STATE includes poultry is quite disturbing.
We know how the dems cheat...we just need the evidence and the guts to expose it...and that's what the AZ audit is.....finally we are going to expose how the dems cheat and have cheated in every election since Bush battled Gore....
We know how Pubs cheat too.

So once again, if no evidence of fraud is found - what will you do next? Order another audit? Who's footing the bill?

Republicans in Maricopa county are sick and tired of looking like fools chasing the election fraud lie.

I'm wondering if taxpayers are sick and tired of paying for this shit.
It isn't costing more than the loss of faith in our elections will cost us....if the dems have nothing to worry about why are they and you so concerned?....
Why didn't you insist on investigating fraud in 2016?

The problem is it won't end there. And these efforts, at overturning the votes of millions is in itself undermining our faith in our elections. Have you thought of that?
Eliminating illegal votes is a wonderful way to restore faith in our elections. You want illegal votes counted?

You are making jokes know that we know fraud took place? One to many denials without supplying the things that would solve the problem. It could prove or disprove fraud. No one will ever believe the election was not stolen.
Of course you won't ever believe the election wasn't stolen. Your guy lost. Decisively. And even more embarressing than a leader who can't admit he lost is the fact that his party is making the left look like boy scouts when comes to being a bunch of whining crying sore losers.

We know how the dems cheat...we just need the evidence and the guts to expose it...and that's what the AZ audit is.....finally we are going to expose how the dems cheat and have cheated in every election since Bush battled Gore....

So once again, if no evidence of fraud is found - what will you do next? Order another audit? Who's footing the bill?
The taxpayers of that state, and they do not mind one bit. Next.

Republicans in Maricopa county are sick and tired of looking like fools chasing the election fraud lie.

It isn't costing more than the loss of faith in our elections will cost us....if the dems have nothing to worry about why are they and you so concerned?....

The problem is it won't end there. And these efforts, at overturning the votes of millions is in itself undermining our faith in our elections. Have you thought of that?
I am for investigating fraud in every election...and we had 4 years of investigation into the 2016 election costing millions and finding nothing....where were your complaints about cost back then?...you are a lib...you don't stand a chance of winning the hypocrite game with me....you look up hypocrite in the dictionary and you see a picture of a donkey.....

Eliminating illegal votes is a wonderful way to restore faith in our elections. You want illegal votes counted?
No one does.

Making sure that every legal voter is enfranchised and his vote counts is an even better way to restore faith in our elections. You want all legal voter's votes to count right?

The taxpayers of that state, and they do not mind one bit. Next.
Link?

Of course you won't ever believe the election wasn't stolen. Your guy lost. Decisively. And even more embarressing than a leader who can't admit he lost is the fact that his party is making the left look like boy scouts when comes to being a bunch of whining crying sore losers.
If it was not stolen why is information being withheld? Why haven't Democrats offered everything needed? Guilt is why. Again, it is the only conclusion.

Keep repeating the lie and moving threads. It is going to be proven.

I am for investigating fraud in every election...and we had 4 years of investigation into the 2016 election costing millions and finding nothing....where were your complaints about cost back then?...you are a lib...you don't stand a chance of winning the hypocrite game with me....you look up hypocrite in the dictionary and you see a picture of a donkey.....
What 4 years of investigating voting fraud in the 2016 election?

No one does.

Making sure that every legal voter is enfranchised and his vote counts is an even better way to restore faith in our elections. You want all legal voter's votes to count right?
Stupid question, I am the American in the room.

Hey Buddy. I'm on your side. Bring on the poultry inspectors. We need to expose all those bamboo ballots too.

If it was not stolen why is information being withheld? Why haven't Democrats offered everything needed? Guilt is why. Again, it is the only conclusion.

Another typical conspiracy theory tactic - why is it being withheld?

Maybe because it includes information they are not entitled too - like senstive law enforcement data. Maybe because they claim they are going to be knocking on doors of Biden voters (only) and asking if they voted for Biden. Serious potential for violating the law there - voter intimidation anyone? This is not any kind of official election investigation by certified election officials - this is a rambo style amateur group with no experience, no knowledge of the laws invoved or confidentiality - and no accountability.

No one does.

That's a highly questionable claim.

Withheld? You mean like the database that the idiots claimed was erased?

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​

It's long past time for the Arizona Senate to end this ridiculous farce and publically apologize to their voters for wasting their money on this fraud.

I suspect that the subpoenas will be flying.
Will they fly like all the chickens that were fed the ballots as has been claimed by trump fluffers?

No one does.

It's hardly a stupid question since there is absolutely no evidence that illegals are voting or that there was any problem with illegals voting in any of these elections. The ONLY people being restricted from voting, are American citizens.

Forum List

Back