Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
Sellers launched into invectives right from the outset of Monday’s meeting.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​

Sellers then said he would not be responding to the particulars contained in Fann’s letter.

“This board is done explaining anything to these people who are playing investigator with our constituents’ ballots and equipment, paid for with real people’s tax dollars,” Sellers said. “It’s time to be done with this craziness and get on with our county’s critical business.”

“I want to keep this part of the circus as short as possible. We will be reviewing the response to the state Senate president’s attempt at legitimizing a grift disguised as an audit.”

You kids are all living in an alternative reality.
They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​

I suspect that the subpoenas will be flying.

Republicans in Maricopa county are sick and tired of looking like fools chasing the election fraud lie.
Imagine how they will feel when fraud is proven.

Even the Left knows the election was a total fraud.
And those who actually don't know it are too stupid to carry an intelligent conversation about it.

They have found so much fraud that it can't be explained as a mistake or oversight...the Maricopa county elections board will have to respond or go to jail until they do....the recount isn't even finished and fraud has been found all over the place....

Because you have one group of people are grounded in reality, and one group of people - the Trump cult - believing in batshit crazy conspiracy theories.

It's easy to lie about conspiracy theories. Orange Jesus does it all the time.
Why would anyone object to an audit?

Audits are a common occurrence in government. The only way to know government employees and officials are doing their jobs correctly is to do an audit. Those records do not belong to the members of the board to hide from the public. All of the elections materials and records are public record, and the people have a right to access them, which exactly what the Senate is doing per the law.

The only time people squirm in audits is when they know they’ve fucked up. They are definitely hiding something.

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

You leave it untreated for too long.....it becomes terminal and you cannot stop it. With every passing day it becomes harder to stop.

This is the story of American patriots response to an obvious takeover of their nation
Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election, upheld by the courts, the DoJ, and even their own election officials - and planning to disenfranchise millions of voters - are "patriots".

Only to Republicans trying to overthrow democracy.

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

You leave it untreated for too long.....it becomes terminal and you cannot stop it. With every passing day it becomes harder to stop.

This is the story of American patriots response to an obvious takeover of their nation
Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election and disenfranchise millions of voters are "patriots".

You have no proof the election was “fair and free”.

If the people who set up the election, ran the election, counted the votes, and do the certification are corrupt, how can anyone possibly know if no audit is done?

Here's the deal........

Tyranny is a cancer.

Criminals trying to overturn a free and fair election and disenfranchise millions of voters are "patriots".

You have no proof the election was “fair and free”.

If the people who set up the election, ran the election, counted the votes, and do the certification are corrupt, how can anyone possibly know if no audit is done?
Sure I do. Even the fact that you have to keep expanding your conspiracy theory to cover all this is sufficient proof.

Forum List

Back