Marijuana doesn’t cure cancel it’s not a miracle drug. Marijuana influences people to be happy playing video games, eating pizza sitting at home.

Not for everybody, but there must be a correlation between marijuana and anti-Americanism. Because every BLM riot every BLM protest, anti-abortion protest where there is burning of American flags. It also smells like dope at all of these events.

to your point I agree 100% marijuana makes people docile. That’s why, for example, in my thread about grocery prices going up Synthaholic came in and told everyone he doesn’t care about higher grocery prices. Well, probably because he’s high.
So you've been at these events? Maybe just guessing they smell like weed?

Jesus what a stupid thread.

One thing I have seen is that pot ( in all it’s forms) is not political.

Some of the biggest potheads I know are Trumpers

And no pot does not “cure” disease any more than Percocet does. Whining that it doesn’t is beyond stupid and typical of the OP

For the record I don’t even like pot. Gave it up on my late twenties. Never went back. Just don’t like the buzz
i would like to see every liberal in this country THC free for a year...so many wonderful suicides

Jesus what a stupid thread.

One thing I have seen is that pot ( in all it’s forms) is not political.

Some of the biggest potheads I know are Trumpers

And no pot does not “cure” disease any more than Percocet does. Whining that it doesn’t is beyond stupid and typical of the OP

For the record I don’t even like pot. Gave it up on my late twenties. Never went back. Just don’t like the buzz
This is a political issue, of course. There are those who care like Mr. Trump, even who says and urges people to not use drugs, citing his own brother, who died due to drug and alcohol abuse.

Lighten up … not literally though

Overall weed attracts those types of people, it doesn't turn them into those kinds of things.

But weed can rob someone of their ambition because that's all they do. Smoking weed refinforces laziness because someone gets high, the pain of life goes away, all they want to do is sit there and be high and do self indulgent things like play games and eat pizza. So everytime they feel stressed they want to smoke, the more they block out real life the easier it is to feel stressed.

Smoking weed is also the lifestyle of hippie types. The ones that want to sit around, do nothing, complain about everything, and so on. Is there anything more lazy and selfish than just sitting around getting high all the time? There are countless videos of kids just smoking weed or streaming themselves sitting there doing nothing while getting high

With the internet it connects them and gives them an audience where they feel like they are important and talk about what's wrong with everything from a inexperienced and immature view point of never having done anything.

For some it can be a occasional thing used responsibly. But for most of dulls them as a human being and makes them useless.

Weed attracts these kinds of people and it can tip others over that are right on the border. It fosters the weak and lazy and dumb.

For me I have real migraines. Not fake ones where a lot of people say they had a headache and call it a migraine. I have loss of periphial vision, nausea, weakness, a disconnect between my brain and mouth when I speak, light sensitivity, and car sick style headaches.

Going to see a chiropractor helped reduce them drastically and fiorinal takes care of the nasty ones. Even me stopping drinking soft drinks reduced my migraines.

Marijuana for migraines is an excuse for people to get high is all it is.
Those are great points, and there is one interesting point to add the hard-core rapping black gang banger that smoke blunts all the time. Obviously, their mind is kind of screwed up, but they are violent.

I think you have said you smoke. You’re a cool person you’re a hard-working person and I respect that.

There is a percentage of those who smoke marijuana I guess you could say responsibly..

All across this country, though there are young men waking up every day some 17 years old. They’re literally smoking marijuana from the moment they get up and they’re playing video games all day. They’re ordering delivery food using their parents credit cards. They are at home all day, every day playing Fortnite or something like that…that’s a problem

I have cancer. Without gummies I would be even more of a stick figure than I am now. The claim that pot helps with chemo nausea is absolutely true in my case. Way, way more effective than any of the more expensive pharmaceuticals they prescribed. They ought to just give it to anyone that has to go through this shit. Keeping your spirits up and having a positive outlook is absolutely crucial to surviving cancer.
Usually the thing about that is perhaps in your case, and in the case of my friend, who has seizures…. One could Probably isolate the non-psychoactive components of a marijuana plant to help with that. But when you see the psychoactive marijuana being prescribed for these issues well that could be problematic.

One of my doctors told me he does not understand why some nurse practitioners and even doctors are prescribing marijuana …like they’re literally saying go to a smoke shop and get dope that has tons of THC in it and use it for whatever.

I went through a horrendous, life-changing injury. I can’t walk right and I was prescribed marijuana and it literally froze my legs. So I’m never doing that again man God willing.

Whatever works for you though. Whatever helps you live an optimal life. Keep on doing it and God be with you. I ain’t here to judge anyone.

Or perhaps it’s simply about liberty and freedom for us to do as we please. Why are conservative so amped on freedom until it comes to drugs? Why with that do you want government to regulate?

Do you want the same with booze and cigarettes? How about sugary food?
Tons of liberals and Democrats are against overt marijuana conception

Nonsense.
Pot makes people passive, not violent.
They become more introverted and contemplative.
It does not make them want to demonstrate or riot.
It does not make them "hate" anyone or anything, but instead makes them more empathic.
Nor is it remotely possible to get addicted to pot.
Marijuana is psychologically addictive. There are those who smoke every day.

Like any drug it affects people differently. Same thing with alcohol. There are those who are addicted to alcohol, and those who are not.

Though alcohol lasts in one bloodstream a lot less longer compared to marijuana

Last edited:
You know, you do not have to smoke it these days. You can get it in all sorts of forms, gummies, in a soda, in your tea, in cookies....the list is almost endless

Can't, the pain Doc would stop giving me the pain meds for my hip and back.
To be honest I really dont miss it.
And I'm not assing up $300 for an OZ.

Can't, the pain Doc would stop giving me the pain meds for my hip and back.
To be honest I really dont miss it.
And I'm not assing up $300 for an OZ.

What a shit doctor. If it helped you then why should he care except he does not get his cut from pain meds you buy from Big Pharma

Forum List

Back